Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2016, 10:14 AM   #1
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 375
Default SLOW

Starting a new thread and hope the other I did comes to a stop. Thanks to all the ladies that took up for me and to WK I am sorry as I think now we were both off our game and it was just one of those bad days. Sorry but I have been blasted lately because I dont write reviews and accused of not being honest. I take half the blame and hope it dies out from here.

I have been told by some of our beautiful local ladies that things are slow now and please all you studs join with me and lets try to show some love for our locals. At the present time we have the best local ladies we have had since I joined eccie.

We are blessed to have some ladies local we can depend on for outstanding service every time and almost always will work with us to make sure our times work out as we need.
Thank you ladies and may we all continue to support you.
Harley
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 01:39 PM   #2
Randy Shreveport
Valued Poster

U sure right HD, we sure do have some beautiful local ladies. Try to c all of them much as I can. Do a lot of doubles to try and keep them all happy. Keep me happy too!!!
Randy Shreveport is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 09:02 AM   #3
Lonesome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Diablo View Post
I have been told by some of our beautiful local ladies that things are slow now and please all you studs join with me and lets try to show some love for our locals. At the present time we have the best local ladies we have had since I joined eccie.
I can understand why things are slow with some of them. I've tried communicating with two locals and in both cases they just broke off communications without even telling me why. I think the ladies complaining about things being slow need to get with Kiki and get her to teach them some TCB skills. For now, it seems my visits to S/BC will have to be when Kiki is available if I'm going to play while there.
Lonesome is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 02:23 PM   #4
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Amigos:

Sorry to chime in late. I've been out of pocket.

I will not name names in hopes not to offend.

I compared the ladies listed on P411 for Shreveport (11) and Monroe (03) to the gals listed in the Shreveport showcase. If you exclude the showcases of retired and/or visiting gals the two lists are basically the same so I'll use the P411 as my point of reference.

So I'm starting with a possible 14 gals. 2 are visiting. That makes 12 local. Of them, 8 are just not my cup of tea. PLEASE NO OFFENSE!!! I am sure these ladies are wonderful people and exceptional providers. There's just no spark on my end.

Now I'm down to 4. 1 of these ladies resides in Monroe and seldom makes the trip to Shreveport. The added time to get to Monroe makes it almost impossible for me to see her (plus she's moving to TX soon).

Of the 3 remaining gals, I had a less than stellar session at an above going rate price with one. Once again, I'll take the blame for not clicking with her. But the experience was such that I'm not going for round 2.

Speaking of 2, that's how many ladies are left on my now very short list. Of the 2 of them, 1 is very regular with her schedule; it just doesn't mesh with mine. I'm down to 1 local gal.

I understand that my personal restrictions severely shortens the list of locals I care to see. It's my fault, not theirs.

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 03:45 PM   #5
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Great point that sums it up for me also.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 05:40 PM   #6
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

This is a very thoughtful thread and it's interesting reading everyone's reflections. From what I hear, it's slow all around and I've seen companions based in various cities across the States making note of that fact. It brings me hope to see gents advocating for the ladies based in your area.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 06:19 PM   #7
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 375

I have visited 3 of our locals this last week and I will say they all did their best to make our visit warm, inviting, better than normal, and all thanked me for visiting by text after my visit. I don't think you can do more on their part. No none of us like everyone and we all have our own likes in looks and such but I think it says a lot to have quality service in our area that normally always makes time for us when we can visit.
Just my experience and thank you to all of the friends I have met and will continue the friendship in the future.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women