Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2017, 03:46 PM   #1
Bigsteel3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default I'm done with TOS!!

If I could only get them to delete my account. Latest bullshit. Some "bbw" in Washington just started posting on there as Abby something or other. I work down that way so I contact her, get pics, etc. They are worse than shitty BP pics. Dirty clothes, body sagging everywhere, filthy room in the background. When I ask for her rates, she says $150. Classic TOS!! When I flinch at that and ask where she's from, she claims "I used to get more on Craigslist". I wouldnt pay 60. Hey to each there own and she can ask for whatever she wants. But getting a username on TOS mist make hood rats feel like they got the golden ticket. What a fucking shame. There used to ve some realky great ladies on there.
Bigsteel3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:50 PM   #2
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, blame the site.

Most of the "good ones" over there are sticking to a known quantity of gentlemen.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:39 PM   #3
Dlh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I cant post iver there.... dont know ive tried alot. It says first 5 posts must be reviewd by mods and then posted... yet nuthing.... i saw 1 of there girls and no voutch that sites screwed... i can add to the hobby. But not if they dont let me.
Dlh is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:13 PM   #4
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Its not the sites fault...yet. That takes a few days usually, got to give the rate bitches time to circle the wagons and be nasty to her and the guys who think every girl is worth twice what she charges to tell her that a few times, then she will be 250.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:26 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsteel3 View Post
If I could only get them to delete my account. Latest bullshit. Some "bbw" in Washington just started posting on there as Abby something or other. I work down that way so I contact her, get pics, etc. They are worse than shitty BP pics. Dirty clothes, body sagging everywhere, filthy room in the background. When I ask for her rates, she says $150. Classic TOS!! When I flinch at that and ask where she's from, she claims "I used to get more on Craigslist". I wouldnt pay 60. Hey to each there own and she can ask for whatever she wants. But getting a username on TOS mist make hood rats feel like they got the golden ticket. What a fucking shame. There used to ve some realky great ladies on there.
Call PI a Cocksucker, your account will be deleted in no time. I'm not sure it's the sites fault. The golden age of the Pgh hobby is long gone.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:39 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The golden age of the Pgh hobby is long gone.
Maybe but they sure have a lot of Golden Agers over at TOS
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:45 PM   #7
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

What age are we in now? Salt? Pork Rind? Members Only? Yugo? Corduroy?
Old 07-17-2017, 10:52 PM   #8
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Yeah, blame the site.

Most of the "good ones" over there are sticking to a known quantity of gentlemen.
In your opinion, knowing more about which girls are selectively active than we do, how many "good ones" would you say are currently seeing at least 2 clients a week? I know its speculation but I am curious if you think it's more than I/we do
Old 07-17-2017, 11:05 PM   #9
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

You guys need to find a new TOS....
Maybe I can help....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 07:55 AM   #10
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
In your opinion, knowing more about which girls are selectively active than we do, how many "good ones" would you say are currently seeing at least 2 clients a week? I know its speculation but I am curious if you think it's more than I/we do
Overall?

At least a cpl hundred. maybe thousand(s)
Look at the sheer number of members and people who log in daily, not just visual activity

In the Pgh. Area alone?

Dozens.

Ya'll don't pay attention to the girls who.

Are low drama

Do not place a lot of ads but have a large amount of time accrued on the site.

Have no "need" to text/pm/call gentlemen out of the blue because they have their shit together.

Honestly guys,
ALL the sites seem to be so full of the "needy" gals and Rip Off artists that the truly good providers have stepped back into the shadows on the sites and found other venues.

Twitter and Instagram are just two of the new playgrounds out there. (Until the feds figure out some sort of censorship there)
"Instant communication"

I know I personally could see more than 2 gentlemen a week consistently if I chose to.
Not tooting my own horn or anything, but while I am a bit more "mature" than some of you mongers like I am a great provider.

One more thing for you "ageists" out there.

Some of us didn't start doing this until we were mature and past all the drama and fuss you find with the youngins.
We know what we're doing and we love what we do.
If it's not for you we DO NOT care but pulease stop assuming there isn't a market for us.

AND most importantly.
We're far less likely to be looking for a rich baby daddy.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 08:25 AM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
You guys need to find a new TOS....
Maybe I can help....
Go fuck yourself.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:26 AM   #12
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsteel3 View Post
Well here is the deal TOS has many problems and if you want to play you have to pay the rate or low ball and get called out for haggling over the price . No doubt she was a heifer and did not deserve 150 half hour.

Try SA or other avenues because as long as clowns go on TOS and pay the rate girls want and the main PIMP does not get busted for his activities they will be a bad force in the burg.

Shame CL is fucking useless.
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 11:05 AM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
What age are we in now? Salt? Pork Rind? Members Only? Yugo? Corduroy?
Are you out of the Millvale age?
Old 07-18-2017, 04:15 PM   #14
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Overall?

At least a cpl hundred. maybe thousand(s)
Look at the sheer number of members and people who log in daily, not just visual activity

In the Pgh. Area alone?

Dozens.

Ya'll don't pay attention to the girls who.

Are low drama

Do not place a lot of ads but have a large amount of time accrued on the site.

Have no "need" to text/pm/call gentlemen out of the blue because they have their shit together.

Honestly guys,
ALL the sites seem to be so full of the "needy" gals and Rip Off artists that the truly good providers have stepped back into the shadows on the sites and found other venues.

Twitter and Instagram are just two of the new playgrounds out there. (Until the feds figure out some sort of censorship there)
"Instant communication"

I know I personally could see more than 2 gentlemen a week consistently if I chose to.
Not tooting my own horn or anything, but while I am a bit more "mature" than some of you mongers like I am a great provider.

One more thing for you "ageists" out there.

Some of us didn't start doing this until we were mature and past all the drama and fuss you find with the youngins.
We know what we're doing and we love what we do.
If it's not for you we DO NOT care but pulease stop assuming there isn't a market for us.

AND most importantly.
We're far less likely to be looking for a rich baby daddy.
Eccie and TOS are "traditional", long-established (at least in PGH) hobby scenes, and BP too has always been around, and now SA is a part of the PGH scene, so they all "co-exist" in the PGH market and necessarily "effect" one another, according to classic economic patterns.....

I think in all these unique (and they all "effect" one another) scenes if a provider "knows what she is doing" with the hobby then she can have as many clients as she wants. If she is a Pro Ho then she can get as many clients as she wants....

More than 2 clients a week? I always assumed Pro Ho's see MANY MORE clients than that each week. I would not be surprised if a Pro Ho can see More than 2 clients Each Day if they post an add- maybe more.....

I have not been a regular-active Eccie and TOS hobbyist in years, and when I was I always had at least three (3) "ATF's", each I saw about once a month. (I also saw "new strange" regularly as well.) My impression was each one had as many clients as they wanted. They all were varied levels of "UTR" at different times during their runs, so they all had a "rotation" of regular clients, just like experienced hobby-johns can have their own "regulars". Again, if a provider "knows what she is doing" in relation to the hobby then she can have as many clients as she wants.....

That is why there are Many "UTR" providers who are nominally "retired" and they see all "regular clients" without posting ads. THESE providers "know what they are doing" in relation to the hobby. They PERFORM well enough Regularly and Consistently to establish the "market demand." If they are REALLY solid BCD then they can "pick and choose" clients. Any provider who "knows what she is doing" in relation to the hobby won't suffer for lack of clients. Maybe she will lose a client, and pick up another one. Maybe she will want more clients at times- she will find them if she knows the hobby well.....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 04:43 PM   #15
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The golden age of the Pgh hobby is long gone.
When was the golden-age of the PGH hobby, really? I read all the old-timers talk about the Liberty Avenue scene- that sounded pretty cool......

And hobby-veterans like you fondly recall Sunsations, and I wish I would have checked-out that scene as well. PGH lacks "stationary" and "around the clock" straight-up Hooker Houses (either run by pimps or madame's) available for "last minute" hobbying.....

I started reading the PGH boards in 2004- the time of ASPD and Big Doggie and TER. It sounds like the PGH hobby was a "golden-age" right after these sites got established, and a bunch of local hookers and local hobby-johns established a local, online "organized" hobby community.....

And make no mistake about it- the first few years of TOS were (indeed) a Golden Age of PGH hobbying. Totally fun GTG's, various HH's, a totally Organized new hobby-board, LOT's of fun.....!!!

TOS is still a worthy board, no matter how many guys on this site occasionally Bitch about it. Plenty of entertaining hobby-degenerates post-up a storm there and keep things interesting. Isn't that what we want? Fun and interesting reading? Both Eccie and TOS are good hobby sites that I enjoy reading....

And SA is the most entertaining hobby-scene to emerge in PGH since, well, the advent of TOS in 2005, and before that the advent of ASPD before 2004. SA is LOADS of fun! Total Entertainment....!!!

The more things change the more things stay the same in the PGH hobby scene. Still a bunch of BENT hobby-degenerates and long-time hobby providers "mixing it up" on the hobby-boards. Good Times.....!!!
tolstoy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women