Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36943
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2011, 01:54 PM   #1
TheHire
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 69
Default Another Missed Appointment: DianaDevin

All right, tried to schedule with her again. And I don't know about you other Hobbyists out there, but when TheHire gets stood up once, and then gives a second chance, provider needs to be on time.

Here is my last experience:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=30...ght=dianadevin

And this time had the same result.

Contacted her around noon to set "make up session." Requested we meet at 3pm, she said she needed till 4pm to get ready for me. I agreed on time and told her I did not want to rush her so 4pm would work.

Well, 3:45pm rolled around, no contact. Since she does not publish Phone Number, was expecting an early contact. 4:00pm rolled around nothing. Used my phone to PM her. 4:10pm rolled around, and comment was, "let me take a shower." I am sure some Hobbyists would have waited around but as this was a second chance, I was done. PM'd her back, "Don't worry about it, I really needed 4pm." But lucky for me I was able to contact another provider that saved the day. Review coming in a second...
TheHire is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 02:00 PM   #2
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Shouldn't this problem be reported in Co-ed?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265739
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:58 PM   #3
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Moved to Co-Ed. No Show
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:12 PM   #4
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Off topic, but when TheBizz hears somebody refer to themselves in the third person, he can't help but laugh and wonder what The Rock is cooking.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:35 PM   #5
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

[vent]i'm with TheHire on this one.

unannounced delays and b.s. wrt appointment times are one of the things that will get a woman off my gcho or gvha list muy pronto.

until you value your time and my time, you cannot value yourself or me.
and until you value yourself and/or me, i just dont think the delites will be there.

i'm not talking about someone who says "oh, 5pm, then i better schedule you for 4pm" and is just about ready at 530pm but lets me in at that time. esp if i know the history and it gets outweighed by the delites that follow. or i tell her i'm on a tight schedule and need to start at 5pm.

or someone who calls 10-30 mins before the appt and says something major [or even kinda minor] came up and she has to cancel or reschedule for a few hours laters. again, if the "something" sounds legit, she comes thru on the reschedule, and/or her delites are that good.

but stuff like "oops, i overslept" , "oh, just woke up", or "well, i just gotta shower" when she has known for 3-6 hrs ahead of time, no thanks.
[/vent]
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 05:40 AM   #6
TheHire
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 69

Dude you guys are killing me LOL!

TheBizz, TheHire is going to take his size 13 boot, lube it up real good turn that sum bitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy a$$.

PMDelites, what a vent, but hellz ya. Especially on a 2nd chance or make up session, providers need to be on time.
TheHire is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:46 AM   #7
SLAM
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

This has been happening to me more often lately, too. Not just one provider, either. Common example: make a date for 7:00 pm on a certain day. Day of the appointment comes, "can we make it for 7:30 instead?". Ok. 7:30 comes, "I'm almost there, on my way." 7:45, "be there in 5 minutes." I have limited opportunities to hobby, and usually have to drive a ways to meet the lady, so I think "well, I've come this far and this is my only opportunity for a while, so might as well stay...". Sometimes the lady is on time but not ready. Just drove up as soon as I did, still in the shower, not dressed, still talking on the phone, whatever.

Ladies, if you'll just be on time and be ready with a smile (a sexy outfit doesn't hurt, either) when I knock on the door then you'll have a regular client for life. I understand that shit happens, but I have limited opportunities to hobby plus usually have other things I need to do afterwards so my time is very valuable to me.
SLAM is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women