Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48372
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Has this special ops video been posted yet?

If so, it's literally the only thing you can possibly say about this. And if you've never served your country in the armed forces, I'd take it as a kindness if you kept your negativity to yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/agUx79yG1Lo?rel=0
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default This isn't a Tea Rally were only like minded sheep comment

I saw it on Fox last week. It was partisan BS then and nothing has changed

Nothing against the present Seals but these are former Seals that are using that in a political way. Their right to do so, my right to point out that they are venturing into the arena of political hacks. That is not negative but just a fact.

Many folks vote for the politician that will shovel the most pork to thier cause. This bowing crap is just a Strawman , to borrow COG verbiage.

Why are they for Romney btw, he hasn't served in the military?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:54 PM   #3
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

The military will vote for Romney because they can keep wasting our tax dollars. He already said he'll increase military spending, therefore there is no accountability on how those dollars are spent. The military could cut their budget by 50% and still be effective. Just another wasted government program. We spend more in defense than the next 20 countries combined, yet we're not any safer from terrorists. Again, we're fucked.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:59 PM   #4
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
The military will vote for Romney because they can keep wasting our tax dollars..
Individual soldiers...that vote for Romney are only serving their country for our tax dollars that they can waste....?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:00 PM   #5
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Institutional waste dumbass.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:01 PM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

The Tea Folks will spend Trillions having the military trying to protect them from something that is less likely to happen than getting struck from lightening.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:02 PM   #7
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Do you think individual soldiers will vote for a candidate that promises to cut the military budget? Everyone one wants balanced budgets, but when it comes to cutting, everyone protects their piece of the pie. That's why we're fucked.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:05 PM   #8
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Source - http://www.sipri.org/research/armame...011-table/view
Old 10-23-2012, 08:11 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Individual soldiers...that vote for Romney are only serving their country for our tax dollars that they can waste....?
Are you saying that Individual soldiers will not vote their best interest to advance the budget in their chosen profession? That seems not to mesh with human nature.

Do you think GW Bush would have had the support to go to war had he told our citizens that to do so would mean a tax increase to pay for that war?

Do you think soldiers would have been gung ho for the war had you told them that it might effect any and all benifits that would recieve from the military?

People vote in what they precieve their own self interest, not the countries as a whole. That is how it has always been and how it will always be.

Former Navy Seals are no different.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Great post, deep throat.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:56 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
People vote in what they precieve their own self interest, not the countries as a whole. That is how it has always been and how it will always be.

Former Navy Seals are no different.
Maybe you, in your own narcissistic, cynical way do that, but not everyone is like you, WDF. (Thank God!) I think lot's of people vote the way they feel is the best for the country, even if it is against their self interest. My new business is poised to thrive on Obamacare, but I'd vote against it in a heartbeat. In fact, I am. A part of me kind of hopes Romney wins, and he keeps that promise. I doubt that either will happen.

What about TTH? He loves Obama, and will vote for him, even though it may mean higher taxes. I mean, he's as dumb as a box of rocks, but at least he has the integrity to vote his conscience, even if he's wrong.

So don't think everyone is like you. We're not. And I would think most military families would vote in favor of whoever they thought would keep the peace, not start stupid wars.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
That's a bogus comparison. A more honest comparison is measuring the military budget as a percentage of the GDP. At least eight countries spend more as a percentage of GDP than the U.S. The other thing your table omits is that there are six countries with larger armies. Finally, any president that seeks to put the U.S. military forces on par with its enemies should be impeached.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #13
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I saw it on Fox last week. It was partisan BS then and nothing has changed

Nothing against the present Seals but these are former Seals that are using that in a political way. Their right to do so, my right to point out that they are venturing into the arena of political hacks. That is not negative but just a fact.

Many folks vote for the politician that will shovel the most pork to thier cause. This bowing crap is just a Strawman , to borrow COG verbiage.

Why are they for Romney btw, he hasn't served in the military?
Politically I disagree with pretty much everything WTF believes in, but this I partly agree with. I have no idea why the Seals feel the need to open their mouths about anything they do. I thought they were supposed to keep quite about their military service.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:05 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why would you want to take away the free speech rights of a former Navy Seal? Isn't that what he was fighting for? I think he's earned his right to say pretty much what he wants.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:07 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why would you want to take away the free speech rights of a former Navy Seal? Isn't that what he was fighting for? I think he's earned his right to say pretty much what he wants.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women