Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2010, 11:43 PM   #1
texaspapi
Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default How many of you beleive the fire Chief didn't know

ok so this story reminds me of ChicagoSun who swears she was a lady. I don't think it's possible but how could this fire chief marry this dude and not know? what's your opinion do you think its possible he didn't know

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7565587
texaspapi is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:33 AM   #2
Jase41
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Quote:
She told Eyewitness News her husband was well aware of her operation, despite a lawsuit from his mother and ex-girlfriend that claims otherwise.
I have never seen someone's prives who have had an operation, but despite cosmetics, there probably has to be different feel to a doctor created than a natural both externally and internally. You would figure.
Jase41 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:30 AM   #3
ratboy jam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Maibe sHE will get some WK's coming out to HElp HEr convince the naysayers...happens every month or so around here!!
ratboy jam is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 25021
My ECCIE Reviews

What does WK mean?
Guest061514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:36 AM   #5
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmayaMoore View Post
What does WK mean?
Ask the guy who told you what was up in the Men's Lounge. He'll tell you anything.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:37 AM   #6
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well a few guys told me about that... should I ask them all?
Old 07-21-2010, 10:38 AM   #7
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure. They're all the same to me.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:39 AM   #8
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

How is them telling me all the negative bull that was said to me any different than guys LIEING about me bc I refuse to see them again?
Old 07-21-2010, 10:44 AM   #9
Omari
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Yes you should ask all of them. You should also ask them to come here & bring their round table with them.
Omari is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:52 AM   #10
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Funny @Omari
At the end of the day... the multiple page talk of me was put in place where everyone KNEW I couldn't respond. I've been told that I could start a thread to explain seeing that once explained to Captain Gus and to a few mods and other guys everyone saw it from my pov.

But I know that explaining things even after the main one who was bashing me apologized multiple times & asked for another session is highly unlikely to change anyones minds.

Hearing one side of the story shouldn't prove anything at all.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:08 AM   #11
ratboy jam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Is that crickets I hear??
ratboy jam is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:10 AM   #12
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Funny @Omari
At the end of the day... the multiple page talk of me was put in place where everyone KNEW I couldn't respond. I've been told that I could start a thread to explain seeing that once explained to ********** and to a few mods and other guys everyone saw it from my pov.

But I know that explaining things even after the main one who was bashing me apologized multiple times & asked for another session is highly unlikely to change anyones minds.

Hearing one side of the story shouldn't prove anything at all.
There it is again. Someone worried about proof and the truth and fairness on this site. No one cares. They haven't in the past in much more dire situations, and they won't now.

Whoever it was posted whatever he posted in the privacy of the Men's Lounge precisely because he didn't want you to hear about it and generate a whole bunch of drama. Whether you or I or anyone else agrees with his reasons is beside the point. It was never intended to be brought to your attention and the douchebag WKs who did show you not only violated board rules and played pussy-whipped weenie to you in a sad and misguided attempt to curry favor, they violated the trust of the rest of the hobbyists here making it less likely that they will be truthful and open about the exchange of information here. That is a problem for me and I don't think I'm alone in that.

The same way we hobbyists can't barge in and defend ourselves against whatever comments, ridicule, praise and/or accusations are made about us in the "Ladies Only" area, you shouldn't be able to do the same in the "Men's Only" area. And ADMITTING that you have access to the Men's Lounge (in violation of board rules) is pretty dumb on your part.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:12 AM   #13
Prowordsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Huh? Wha?
Gez! Talk about hijacking a thread!
Oh...and BTW, Texaspapi...the firefighter was NOT a HFD chief.
Prowordsmith is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:12 AM   #14
Omari
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Damn I thought the wk's were coming;guess I check back later.
Omari is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:22 AM   #15
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with most of what you said. But I didn't and DONT have access to the men's section. I never have and never will. The men at first only told me that you guys were discussing me. In which I said ok and moved on...

It wasn't until Captain Gus decided to txt me asking my side of things did I know the topics that were discussed. And while texting him and emailing a few other guys, I was finally told that Captain Gus was going on a rant about me. Which bothered me, bc he went out of his way to contact ME and he seemed very interested in my side.

Now the guys who told me there was a discussion about me never told me everything that was said only said that Captain Gus was being very negative.

I myself told the mods I knew what was going on bc I felt I was acting in good faith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
There it is again. Someone worried about proof and the truth and fairness on this site. No one cares. They haven't in the past in much more dire situations, and they won't now.

Whoever it was posted whatever he posted in the privacy of the Men's Lounge precisely because he didn't want you to hear about it and generate a whole bunch of drama. Whether you or I or anyone else agrees with his reasons is beside the point. It was never intended to be brought to your attention and the douchebag WKs who did show you not only violated board rules and played pussy-whipped weenie to you in a sad and misguided attempt to curry favor, they violated the trust of the rest of the hobbyists here making it less likely that they will be truthful and open about the exchange of information here. That is a problem for me and I don't think I'm alone in that.

The same way we hobbyists can't barge in and defend ourselves against whatever comments, ridicule, praise and/or accusations are made about us in the "Ladies Only" area, you shouldn't be able to do the same in the "Men's Only" area. And ADMITTING that you have access to the Men's Lounge (in violation of board rules) is pretty dumb on your part.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women