Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35937
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2011, 05:04 AM   #1
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424
Default London

Wow, I've never seen so many people wandering the streets with flashing cameras. I'm used to seeing tourists but the conjesting of them is appalling.

I booked my tickets to London before the date of the Royal Wedding was announced, and was most annoyed when I heard the news.

There's a mass exodus: 20% are expected to leave the city, about two million are leaving the country.

Ah well, I'll get out of it what I can!
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:32 AM   #2
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

So you got an invite?!? Great!

I'm going to get up early now and look for the hot woman with paint all over her body. You be easy to find in the crowd.

The city is going to be a mess. Have fun!
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:49 AM   #3
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Hey, wait a munute!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
...I booked my tickets to London before the date of the Royal Wedding was announced, and was most annoyed when I heard the news...
Ah well, I'll get out of it what I can!
Why, is the Prince a client??
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:53 AM   #4
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Lucky guy.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:15 AM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Life is such a bitch, isn't it Lauren? Grin.

Stuck in London during an historical event that you can talk about for the rest of your life. I feel your pain!

Elisabeth

DISCLAIMER: I'm feeling a little snarky this AM!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:20 AM   #6
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

OOOpssssssss, I thought this London thread was another thread about London Rayne. I was all excited for a moment or two.....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:41 AM   #7
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post

Stuck in London during an historical event that you can talk about for the rest of your life. I feel your pain!

Elisabeth

LOL No worries my snarly friend.

I couldn't care less about the Royal family. I have no interest in the Palace or the Queen and don't care about the Prince and his bride. So for me, yeah, it's just a massive inconvenience. I shall be doing my best to avoid the wedding and all routes associated with it.

I will however have a blast at Camden Market (yay alternative fashion) and Charing Cross Road! Hoping to pick up some vintage erotica
Old 04-27-2011, 07:23 AM   #8
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, heck, Lauren! Why wouldn't you just wish to take a peek at the hoopla since you're already there? Guess that you're already SEEING hoopla but you know what I mean.

I've never been to London and so I'm not sure of that area (hope springs eternal with that wish of mine) but always remember, at the end of your life, you'll generally only regret the things that you didn't do.

Hugs,
Elisabeth

P.S. Vintage erotica!!!! I collect some of that! Please let me know what you picked up. Sigh. Wish I was someplace different right now. As in location, not mentally.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:43 AM   #9
Neiman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post

Elisabeth

As someone that has been stuck in several cities during "historical" events, events that people with real lives simply yawn about, I can relate to what Lauren is saying.
Neiman is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:47 AM   #10
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Trust me the simple country/nationality parades in NYC are a pain in the neck (St. Patty's, Honduran, Puerto Rican, Israeli, Columbus, Thanksgiving, etc.). I avoid the City during those "events." The East side gets semi-locked down when the UN hosts leaders (June-ish?). Yeah, London will not be fun.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:15 PM   #11
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate tourists in London, they get on my nerves...First off, London is a very "on the go" city, and that's the mentality everyone has. I hate when I'm going for a jog, or trying to get somewhere and all these stupid tourists just stop in the middle of a sidewalk to snap pictures, they usually get cursed at, (sometimes by me depending on my mood)... I am sooooo glad I'm not going back until after the wedding, I hope you are able to enjoy London somewhat, apart from all the wedding madness! You may even want to consider going to some places outside of London that may not be so crowded, Hampton Court Palace is in Surbiton, Hever Castle in Kent are both lovely places to go... x
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:38 PM   #12
Guest053011
Account Disabled

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY CAMDEN MARKET!

It's like having a slice of Harajuku. AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I hate tourists in London, they get on my nerves...First off, London is a very "on the go" city, and that's the mentality everyone has. I hate when I'm going for a jog, or trying to get somewhere and all these stupid tourists just stop in the middle of a sidewalk to snap pictures, they usually get cursed at, (sometimes by me depending on my mood)... I am sooooo glad I'm not going back until after the wedding, I hope you are able to enjoy London somewhat, apart from all the wedding madness! You may even want to consider going to some places outside of London that may not be so crowded, Hampton Court Palace is in Surbiton, Hever Castle in Kent are both lovely places to go... x

Thanks for the suggestions but my date is a big city boy, couldn't drag him out if I tied him to horses.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:38 PM   #13
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i gotta think

if you were taking a jog in any city you would attract a ton of TOURISTS snaooing pictures.
Quote:
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:09 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I hate tourists in London, they get on my nerves... I hate when I'm going for a jog, or trying to get somewhere and all these stupid tourists just stop in the middle of a sidewalk to snap pictures, they usually get cursed at, (sometimes by me depending on my mood)
The few additional steps it takes to go around “the tourists” is no doubt helping you maintain your deliciously fit and shapely body.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:17 PM   #15
guest010613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Cool Historical Veiwpoint?

My dear Lauren, I am glad you have already indulged in one escape (Camden Market) and probably some others, knowing you (grin). Hope you find something better to do Friday, even if that means staying in bed. Oh yeah, staying in bed with Lauren.... THAT is better than any possible TV show or spectator sport.

Enjoy your visit and your date, and let the poor old Royals get one of their last moments of fame as they dwindle in importance.

BTW, I'll take Lauren over twenty Kates ANY DAY!
guest010613 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women