Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35661
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2017, 11:07 AM   #1
cboat
Premium Access

Encounters: 29
Default Handle change

Considering changing my eccie handle and was wondering about the down side of doing so. I understand that you will lose all reviews
done under the previous handle. Any insights from providers and clients appreciated.
cboat is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 12:05 PM   #2
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Maybe a temporary loss of any credibility associated with your handle. You would look like a newbie at first, I think. Something like this incident comes to mind, though you could probably overcome it just by being upfront with providers about the handle change:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2088692&highlight=
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 12:59 PM   #3
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

New name may not be recognized but you will not loose your reviews.
Fr8nk&Bnz is online now   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 01:25 PM   #4
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz View Post
New name may not be recognized but you will not loose your reviews.
Is it possible to just change a handle? What I thought happened in these kind of situations is that the old handle is "guested"--the name changes to "GuestXXXXX" (where the "X"s are digits from 0-9)--and the user gets a new handle. In that situation the old reviews don't go away, but they aren't associated with the new handle, but rather with the old one, now "GuestXXXXX".

You're right, if the handle is just changed the old reviews shouldn't become lost. I'm just unsure if that's the way this is, ahem, handled. (Pun intended. )

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 01:42 PM   #5
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Is it possible to just change a handle? What I thought happened in these kind of situations is that the old handle is "guested"--the name changes to "GuestXXXXX" (where the "X"s are digits from 0-9)--and the user gets a new handle. In that situation the old reviews don't go away, but they aren't associated with the new handle, but rather with the old one, now "GuestXXXXX".

You're right, if the handle is just changed the old reviews shouldn't become lost. I'm just unsure if that's the way this is, ahem, handled. (Pun intended. )

Cheers,

bcg
Your understanding of how it works is the same as mine. I don't think old reviews carry over to a new handle. In the link I posted above, the provider indicated the client who had recently changed handles had no reviews. I could be wrong, but I seem to recall he did have some before the name change.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 03:42 PM   #6
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Only speaking from my experience. I changed my handle 2 or 3 reviews in on my old handle. Still have those original reviews.

Mod asked for 3 different handle names. Supplied and it was an easy fix.

Policy may have changed since who knows.

*** Looking at the providers showcase, those 2/3 reviews still have my original handle as the writer not as guestxxx. You look at my profile those same reviews have my handle as Fr8nk&bnz. Weird!!
Fr8nk&Bnz is online now   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 07:18 PM   #7
cboat
Premium Access

Thanks Spank. Kinda suspected as much. Just getting bored with the old handle. I might talk to a few ladies in advance and get their response.
cboat is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:59 PM   #8
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

You appear to be well established here, why muddy the water?
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 01:38 PM   #9
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

User ID: 410846

You shouldn't loose your reviews but would temporarily be unknown. This is a public announcement that the change is coming. Do the same after you change your handle so people are aware that it has happened and to let them know what you've chosen as well. Providers who are searching for for while probably be steered by others to your new handle if they can't find you
southeasternvixen is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 06:33 AM   #10
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As long as you have the same hobby number and ways to verify you it shouldn't be an issue in my opinion. Talk to your refs, tell them what your wanting to do so they can verify that you are who you say you are and go from there. Shreveport is such a high risk City that the girls there screen people not just handles. They'll ask you a test question to ask the client about their session etc that only they and the client know the answer to
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 05:10 PM   #11
cboat
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
You appear to be well established here, why muddy the water?
Just bored with the old vanilla handle. At the time I got into this I didn't give it much thought.
cboat is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 05:16 PM   #12
cboat
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
As long as you have the same hobby number and ways to verify you it shouldn't be an issue in my opinion. Talk to your refs, tell them what your wanting to do so they can verify that you are who you say you are and go from there. Shreveport is such a high risk City that the girls there screen people not just handles. They'll ask you a test question to ask the client about their session etc that only they and the client know the answer to
Thanks Trinity for the opinion from the provider's side. That is pretty much what I was planning to do. I would not be changing my e-mail address or phone number and had planned to contact my multiple visit friends in advance.
cboat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women