Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60489
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41902
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2014, 02:04 PM   #1
NatalieSummers
Account Disabled

User ID: 74
My ECCIE Reviews
Default texting

Hey all...
I do know that texting is a quick way of contacting, but I don't memorize phone numbers,
All I am asking is that you at least put your name on the text.
I get so many vague texts at all hours of the day (and night) that just say, "are you available"?
I am asking that the new time texter please put your name and your age.
I will not respond to the random text with no name.

I do not memorize phone numbers. I do recognize names.
So please, at least give me a little more info.

that's all
Natalie
NatalieSummers is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 02:10 PM   #2
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I HATE THAT!! LOL
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 02:27 PM   #3
LickHer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieSummers View Post
Hey all...
I do know that texting is a quick way of contacting, but I don't memorize phone numbers,
All I am asking is that you at least put your name on the text.
I get so many vague texts at all hours of the day (and night) that just say, "are you available"?
I am asking that the new time texter please put your name and your age.
I will not respond to the random text with no name.

I do not memorize phone numbers. I do recognize names.
So please, at least give me a little more info.

that's all
Natalie
I suggest you get a hobby/work phone that allows you to build contacts with comments etc. i don't see how anyone in your business can get along without knowing who is calling OR texting...
I much prefer texting as more often than not I'm contacting providers at my office and it's far more discrete to text. when I'm contacting someone from ECCIE for the first time via text, I start my text by "Hi, this is LickHer from ECCIE" after initial contact or for sure after meeting, it's the provider's responsibility to know, it's just good business.
LickHer is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 02:50 PM   #4
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kind of hard to keep up with for the ladies that have jobs/families some of us are not full time providers and can not walk around with two phones without raising suspicion from someone...

Discretion is important to us too lol it would suck to have a providers phone full of client information fall in to the wrong hands for whatever reason.

Also there are guys that have impersonated eccie and p411 members via text or phone in the past so i would require a pm to verify anyway.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:05 PM   #5
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Kind of hard to keep up with for the ladies that have jobs/families some of us are not full time providers and can not walk around with two phones without raising suspicion from someone...

Discretion is important to us too lol it would suck to have a providers phone full of client information fall in to the wrong hands for whatever reason.

Also there are guys that have impersonated eccie and p411 members via text or phone in the past so i would require a pm to verify anyway.

+1
A PM is always the best way to open communication. For the life of me, hobby phone or not, I do not understand why people insist on leaving typed messages about the hobby in a way that isn't even password protected. Texts can be recovered even when deleted. I'm sure PM's probably can be as well but at least no one can casually pick up or find your phone and read everything without a password.

Next up, use the phone the way it was originally designed to use, talk on it. Once you do know someone their voice can often be recognized, and speaking reveals a lot more about a person than typing.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:07 PM   #6
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a new client that wanted me to text for a reference at 1am. I couldn't do it. I felt so bad.

Like, do you just do it and hope they have their phone off if it's too late to get an ok?

I know I'd be ok with it on my end, knowing we help each other out. But argh, I haven't been doing this for a while, so I don't know the rules about texting another provider.

Sorry to somewhat hijack your thread, but it's still kinda along the same topic.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:31 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I always send a photo of my 1.3" of dangling death to get the lady heated up.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 09:52 PM   #8
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Yeah, let me sort through 4,000 contacts in my phone. I feel ya, Natalie.

She has a point. If you can't put an identifier with it, you probably shouldn't be texting anyway.

I love that name. Natalie Summers. It rolls right off the tongue. 8-)
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:18 PM   #9
Guest070714-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 223328
My ECCIE Reviews

I added my name to the signature. That helps too
Guest070714-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:50 AM   #10
Deke
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Natalie Honey, it's been too long. Hope you still have my handle.
Deke is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:55 AM   #11
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
I had a new client that wanted me to text for a reference at 1am. I couldn't do it. I felt so bad.

Like, do you just do it and hope they have their phone off if it's too late to get an ok? ...
or hope it really is the ph# of an actual provider?

seriously, both sides should perform due diligence to lessen the probability of problems and raise the probability of success.

1. women, please state [in ads, showcase, signature, wherever] the BEST way for a guy to communicate w/ you for the first time [pm, email, p411, phone, text].

2. guys, if you're contacting a woman for the first time, follow her instructions. dont be surprised if she doesnt respond if you didnt follow her instructions. [for pyramider, including a photo of his 1.3" dangle of death is exempt from all guidelines :^]

3. once communication has been established and your consulting appt arranged, decide what's the best way for you two to communicate in the future.

if either of you dont follow these simple guidelines, then deal with what comes at you. and dont complain about it :^)
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:12 PM   #12
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickHer View Post
I suggest you get a hobby/work phone that allows you to build contacts with comments etc. i don't see how anyone in your business can get along without knowing who is calling OR texting...
I much prefer texting as more often than not I'm contacting providers at my office and it's far more discrete to text. when I'm contacting someone from ECCIE for the first time via text, I start my text by "Hi, this is LickHer from ECCIE" after initial contact or for sure after meeting, it's the provider's responsibility to know, it's just good business.
+1 and always use a phone that requires a code to open. But I guess everyone has their own way of doing things.
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:27 PM   #13
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I am deaf so texting is a must for me. But, first contact I make with a provider is PM in which I explain my situation with my hearing etc.
Dilbertgolf is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:56 PM   #14
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post

Yes yes. I am in the same situation. I cannot walk around with two phones….my friends/co-workers will be suspicious. I do not save contact info either. I only gave my personal number to a very very few trusted regulars that have seen me for years to text and they never abuse the privilege. :-) I only turn on my hobby phone right before an appointment to give directions….other than that…email!
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 05:05 AM   #15
SammieB
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23

Hi everyone, new to the hobby. Don't use my personal phone and they recently did an audit on my work phone which I used sparingly but it did make me nervous. Can anyone recommend an inexpensive phone to get for hobby use only.

Thanks in advance for any help. SammiieB
SammieB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women