Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42083
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2015, 01:20 PM   #1
Melonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 29
Default Frustrating To Say The Least

As someone who has been on ASPD/ECCIE and helped support the income of some of SA's best and classiest providers for almost 20 years, I am most of all frustrated by the lack of response to my latest post regarding my birthday being this next week and hoping some of our finest and best would creatively reach out to me in order to help make the day a special one for me! Lord knows, I have gone over and above to make many of theirs special and fun! I'm beginning to think that building a clientele and good customer service have gone by the wayside! Ladies, it's not always about what we provide to you that is important. But then again, maybe you have all "the customers you want and are making all the money you need to make". I doubt very much that is the case! Just saying. I'll have a great birthday! Sorry everyone chose to ignore my post.
Melonman is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 02:20 PM   #2
italia
BANNED

User ID: 94643
My ECCIE Reviews

Someone's a little sensitive ....

Happy birthday sweetheart and I wish for it to get better for you .
italia is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 02:38 PM   #3
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Gonna try to shame 'em into giving you a bargain, are ya? But then, some people are just shameless.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 02:59 PM   #4
blasphemouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

This is the situation where I get close with a 5 feet pole, and I would still manage to get my head torn off. But I have to say, damn guy! Why the complications? Isn't it like renting out chucky cheese for your kids birthday? What did you do for chucky cheese to condem ya from ever having birthday parties there?
blasphemouse is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 03:19 PM   #5
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemouse View Post
This is the situation where I get close with a 5 feet pole, and I would still manage to get my head torn off, but damn guy. Why the complications? Isn't it like renting out chuck cheese for your kids birthday? What did you do for chucks cheese to condem ya from ever having birthday parties there?
As far as I an tell it's not that he's mad that he's banned from the land of pizza and skeeball. It's the fact that he posted that his B-day was coming out and Chuck E. Cheese, Dave and Buster's, and Mickey D's didn't contact him to to try to get him to book his party there.

OP: I'm glad you are going to have a good time on your birthday. Personally, I will never reach out to a someone I have already seen to drum up business. They know what I have to offer....if they are in the mood for it they can contact me. I'm sure many other ladies feel the same way.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 03:37 PM   #6
Melonman
Premium Access

SA Angel...you know you are one of my favorites. This wasn't expressing your need to 'drum up' business ! It was me reaching out to see who was interested/available etc. I initiated this thread. I would never ask you to do that. Have a great weekend!��
Old 07-24-2015, 04:26 PM   #7
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

MM,

Happy birthday!

Don't feel to bad about the iso ... I suspect many providers don't visit that forum any more than I do ... which is maybe a couple times a week aside from the SNATCH thread, which is really of limited interest to me most of the time.

Anyhow, just remember that when a lady ir two catch up with you, make sure you have an eoi pen or two just in case your aging ticker requires some supplemental adrenalin.

I suspect that zero providers here have much experience in the healing art of defibrillation, so you prolly should stock up on the epi's.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 05:35 PM   #8
itsthepowder
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

OP , your posts come across to me that you have a sense of entitlement. I believe women prefer a humble man that respects women and knows how to talk to them. is it possible that there is an alert out on you in the ladies only section? Hope you find what you are looking for and have a good birthday!
itsthepowder is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:12 PM   #9
black sunshine
BANNED

Encounters: 3

I know on my bday I will take matters into my own hand, and schedule a lady that I really want to get butt naked and fuck. Who do you think will be more successful?
black sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 09:11 PM   #10
MoneyManMatt
Certified Public NERD

Encounters: 490

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post
I know on my bday I will take matters into my own hand, and schedule a lady that I really want to get butt naked and fuck. Who do you think will be more successful?
EDIT - No Kid Pics - VS
MoneyManMatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 09:40 PM   #11
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonman View Post
As someone who has been on ASPD/ECCIE and helped support the income of some of SA's best and classiest providers for almost 20 years, I am most of all frustrated by the lack of response to my latest post regarding my birthday being this next week and hoping some of our finest and best would creatively reach out to me in order to help make the day a special one for me! Lord knows, I have gone over and above to make many of theirs special and fun! I'm beginning to think that building a clientele and good customer service have gone by the wayside! Ladies, it's not always about what we provide to you that is important. But then again, maybe you have all "the customers you want and are making all the money you need to make". I doubt very much that is the case! Just saying. I'll have a great birthday! Sorry everyone chose to ignore my post.
How old are you?

How old will you be?

Let that sink in for a bit.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:01 PM   #12
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I did mine privately.

And it was nice.

And no deals/discounts were wanted on my part.

Just wanted the company away from others in the RW
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:15 PM   #13
Melonman
Premium Access

Not even suggesting a discount!
Old 07-24-2015, 10:36 PM   #14
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonman View Post
As someone who has been on ASPD/ECCIE and helped support the income of some of SA's best and classiest providers for almost 20 years, I am most of all frustrated by the lack of response to my latest post regarding my birthday being this next week...
Interesting...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1443600

So, the two very positive replies to your ISO request you received were not enough?

Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 05:19 AM   #15
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Don't feel bad dude. I get rejected by Hookers on an Internet Hooker Review Board all the time.

It's one thing to read that statement in your head so everyone look in a mirror and say Loud & Proud with a straight & serious face, "I got rejected by a hooker on an internet hooker review board." I know when I do that I feel much better about myself.

It's all good, have fun, I'm sure a fine lady who you want to see will come your way to make your birthday bright. If not, join the crowd.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women