Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2013, 11:53 PM   #1
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default France Plans Currency Swap Line With China

A bank clerk counts Chinese yuan banknotes at a branch of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China in Huaibei, Anhui province, June 8, 2012.

(Reuters) - France intends to set up a currency swap line with China to make Paris a major offshore yuan trading hub in Europe, competing against London, the China Daily on Saturday cited Bank of France Governor Christian Noyer as saying.
Yuan deposits in Paris amount to 10 billion yuan ($1.6 billion), making it the second largest pool for the Chinese currency in Europe after London. Almost 10 percent of Sino-French trade is settled in yuan, also called the renminbi or RMB, according to French data cited by the official newspaper.

"The Bank of France has been working on ways to develop a RMB liquidity safety net in the euro area with due consideration of a supporting currency swap agreement with the People's Bank of China," Noyer told the English-language newspaper.

The yuan's internationalization and bilateral financial cooperation could be among the main topics during French President Francois Hollande's visit to China in late April, the paper said.

French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius paid a two-day visit to Beijing this week.

The planned swap line would be the latest in a string of bilateral currency agreements that China has signed in the past three years to promote use of the yuan in trade and investment.

It followed a similar step by the Bank of England to set up a reciprocal three-year yuan-sterling swap line with China.

Britain, always anxious to maintain London's status as Europe's biggest financial center, launched an offshore yuan currency and bond market to great fanfare last year.

Noyer said Paris has been committed to strengthening its position in corporate bonds and short-term negotiable debt securities markets as well as the associated trading infrastructure, to promote wider use of the yuan.

In 2011 and 2012, the total value of offshore yuan-denominated bonds issued by French corporates was nearly 7 billion yuan, twice the value of bonds issued by their British counterparts, according to a report by Paris Europlace, an association that supports the French financial industry and promotes Paris as an international financial center.

A survey by the association, the China Daily reported, also showed that 50 percent of French companies have used yuan-denominated products and services.

European and U.S. officials have for years been pressing China to do more to open up the yuan to international markets, saying its artificial weakness was one of the key imbalances of the global economy.

However, the Obama administration again stopped short of labeling the world's No 2 economy as a currency manipulator in its latest semi-annual report.

Beijing is gradually allowing a degree of flexibility in the yuan's value, though it still keeps a tight rein on gains in the currency for fear it will weaken its export-powerhouse economy, which has been the biggest engine of global growth for a decade.

Australia Set To Sign China Currency Deal In Boost To Exporters (Bye Bye U.S. Dollar)

BRICS Nations Plan New Bank To Bypass World Bank, IMF
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:22 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

How can anyone swap currency when they do not have one anymore?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:24 AM   #3
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I see gold is going into the shitter:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...93E0LK20130415

So, how much did you lose SEE3772?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:27 PM   #4
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I'd rather see a thread entitled:

"Gritsboy Plans Cum-Swapping Snowball With Corneyhole."
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:30 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Living in your head rent-free, I see, eh, RaggedyAndy? Why not stick to the topic, and attack me when I've posted something.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:44 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Living in your head rent-free, I see, eh, RaggedyAndy? Why not stick to the topic, and attack me when I've posted something.
Nice one COG! LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:51 PM   #7
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

gritsboy, watch out, the gumment may be after you with a "Pricker."
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women