Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162318
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41216
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default THE KING'S CLOTHES ARE FINALLY OFF !!!!!

THE EMERGING DEMOCRATIC AGENDA — ILLUSTRATED!

POSTED ON DECEMBER 7, 2012 BY SCOTT JOHNSON

Over at NRO, Stanley Kurtz deduces the emerging Democratic agenda from a New York Times op-ed column by Kenneth Baer and Jeffrey Liebman. Kurtz summarizes the column and comments on it:
With Obama safely re-elected…we’re now beginning to hear the Democratic take on the coming demographic challenge. Today’s Baer-Liebman Op-Ed highlights the “baby boom bump,” but takes the polar opposite of a conservative approach to it. For Baer and Liebman, massive baby-boom retirements mean that it’s time to face the facts and accept a far larger government than we’ve ever seen before. They also call for “higher revenues,” along with “slower growth in our social insurance programs.”

So the Times now sets the stage for the real economic debate of the future. Soon both Democrats and Republicans will highlight the massive baby-boom retirements to make their respective points. Voters will no longer be clueless about the fast-closing fiscal-demographic disaster, but will soon be asked to choose between two radically different ways of dealing with it. Either reform entitlements in conformity with free-market principles and avoid massive tax increases (thereby reducing benefits), or vastly expand the welfare state and tax the middle-class to pay for it, using government rationing for such cost-control as is possible.

Conservatives have known this was the choice all along. With Obama now safely re-elected, however, the Democrats are owning up to it as well.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...llustrated.php
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Obama's pledges to NOT raise taxes on the backs of the middle class were a lie; intended to get him re-elected. The middle class is going to get fucked over by the Progressives' insatiable appetite to spend, spend, spend.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Its okay, WTF has said that he knows that all politicians lie. So he voted for Obama anyway.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:58 AM   #4
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I see that Whirly has predicted a new "trending" line to amuse us!

Thanks Whirly, life would be boring without your entertainment!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:44 AM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Conservatives have known this was the choice all along. With Obama now safely re-elected, however, the Democrats are owning up to it as well.
True, but hardly news. Neither side has shown any inclination to address the problem in an acceptable compromise manner. They both want to play "Win or Lose" instead or the hard job of governing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Its okay, WTF has said that he knows that all politicians lie. So he voted for Obama anyway.
Should he have voted for a different known liar instead? What makes one liar better or worse than another?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:51 AM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Use logic for once teach, if they all lie, which liar did you vote for? We vote for the liar that has the closest belief systems as our own. I think Mitt is just a white collar thief and would never vote for him.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You know, just the other day, I was reading something online that said the exact opposite...

Oh, and BTW, Whirlyturd, an op-Ed published in the New York Times is NOT the position of the New York Times. an op-Ed piece is generally blasted out to every newspaper in creation, hoping it will land somewhere.

I have no doubt that this one did too.

Please get your facts straight and present your "facts" with a little integrity.

Here's a little op-Ed from 2008 that might have made all the difference for SEE, COF and some of you other haters. You probably read it, though.

"What Ron Paul has to do to Win"
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #8
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
THE EMERGING DEMOCRATIC AGENDA — ILLUSTRATED!

POSTED ON DECEMBER 7, 2012 BY SCOTT JOHNSON

Over at NRO, Stanley Kurtz deduces the emerging Democratic agenda from a New York Times op-ed column by Kenneth Baer and Jeffrey Liebman. Kurtz summarizes the column and comments on it:
With Obama safely re-elected…we’re now beginning to hear the Democratic take on the coming demographic challenge. Today’s Baer-Liebman Op-Ed highlights the “baby boom bump,” but takes the polar opposite of a conservative approach to it. For Baer and Liebman, massive baby-boom retirements mean that it’s time to face the facts and accept a far larger government than we’ve ever seen before. They also call for “higher revenues,” along with “slower growth in our social insurance programs.”

So the Times now sets the stage for the real economic debate of the future. Soon both Democrats and Republicans will highlight the massive baby-boom retirements to make their respective points. Voters will no longer be clueless about the fast-closing fiscal-demographic disaster, but will soon be asked to choose between two radically different ways of dealing with it. Either reform entitlements in conformity with free-market principles and avoid massive tax increases (thereby reducing benefits), or vastly expand the welfare state and tax the middle-class to pay for it, using government rationing for such cost-control as is possible.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...llustrated.php
So this article is about something deduced from an op-ed column. It must be true.

whirly's meat and potato type source.

Is gas $5 a gallon yet?

Oh, it's only $3 a gallon?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:53 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Actually, I saw it for less than $3 today!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:32 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Actually, I saw it for less than $3 today!
Me too, but the station was abandoned and rusting.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:26 AM   #11
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You must really live in the sticks. Out where that repub de-regulation is in full effect. Contaminate your ground water?
Who gives a fuck?
Old rusty structures? It's just local ambiance.

Here in the big city we have regulations. When our gas stations aren't gas stations any more, we make the business owners clean up their mess. I like those kinds of regulations. So do you even if you won't admit it.

And when we were talking about $3 a gallon gas, that's the price now. Today. Really.
Asshole.

http://www.austingasprices.com/Austin/index.aspx
Old 12-09-2012, 07:33 AM   #12
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
True, but hardly news. Neither side has shown any inclination to address the problem in an acceptable compromise manner. They both want to play "Win or Lose" instead or the hard job of governing.
Then why doesn't Harry Reid just bring up most of the House budget bills for votes? Why, when the Dems had both the House, Senate and Presidency, didn't they pass a budget?

The whole "aren't governing" is a false argument. I mailed off my Christmas packages at the USPS, got gas, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Should he have voted for a different known liar instead? What makes one liar better or worse than another?
Its the amount of lies, the degrees falsehoods and what they are misleading you about.

I never vote for the "bad liars." The ones that say: "there's a social security surplus", "I smoked but I never inhaled", and "Gitmo will be closed within a year."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:35 AM   #13
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thread title tease

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:05 AM   #14
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Then why doesn't Harry Reid just bring up most of the House budget bills for votes? Why, when the Dems had both the House, Senate and Presidency, didn't they pass a budget? The bills favor the wealthy by not including any tax hikes. You know, they all signed that oath. That oath they are now breaking. First they were fucking America, now they are fucking each other.

The whole "aren't governing" is a false argument. I mailed off my Christmas packages at the USPS, got gas, etc

Its the amount of lies, the degrees falsehoods and what they are misleading you about.

I never vote for the "bad liars." The ones that say: "there's a social security surplus", "I smoked but I never inhaled", and "Gitmo will be closed within a year."
You believe anything he-be-worthless tells you to.

Gnadfly..................Yes, the name suits you.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:08 AM   #15
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Bullshit. Keep your pissant cheap shots crammed up your ass where they belong.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women