Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
JM79
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Curious about choking

First of all I would like to say that I have never had a provider complain about or even mention that I had choked her during a session. It is always a spontaneous act on my part during the more intense moments of a session. Usually it is when she acts like she is coming or about to come. I only use my hands and I don't squeeze terribly hard or do it very long. How common is this and am I an asshole for not asking first?
JM79 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Just have a back up plan.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #3
joc1970
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I always ask before doing anything I did not see in the review. What you did may be like forcing Greek without asking first.
joc1970 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Something that intense and that dangerous should always be discussed ahead of time. UNLESS... SHE moves your hands to that location. Lemme tell ya, it IS dangerous, and it can be scary if the girl is NOT prepared for it. A provider might think you are switching from one role as a client to a rapist.... you might end up getting hurt.

On a side note, I have noticed with myself, that the act of having a hand around my throat is NOT about the squeeze/choke part but more about the placement and strength without the pain. If that makes any sense. This is also not something I do with everyone, and I also do not enjoy it all the time.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:24 PM   #5
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I once had a provider that was really getting into the activities and as I was doing my best to please her she told me "you can grab my throat." I obliged, it was more of a light squeeze than choking, and was rewarded with a truly awesome time. It was very erotic and one of the best sessions I have ever had. I still think about it now and then.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:01 PM   #6
Guest041816-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 5057
My ECCIE Reviews

I like it, it turns me on as stated earlier if we have talked about it or I coach you into the act.
Guest041816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:27 PM   #7
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM79 View Post
First of all I would like to say that I have never had a provider complain about or even mention that I had choked her during a session. It is always a spontaneous act on my part during the more intense moments of a session. Usually it is when she acts like she is coming or about to come. I only use my hands and I don't squeeze terribly hard or do it very long. How common is this and am I an asshole for not asking first?

seriously not asking, huh.. let me tell you that if you ever did that to me with out asking you wouldn't have a gawd dang tooth left in
your mouth....Ijs
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #8
JM79
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I think that I was not clear in my post but I tried to convey that I only lightly choke women (that is such a bizarre thing to type). No one has ever turned colors or gasped for air and I think that there is a certain level of trust developed with the providers I have done this with even though we had only met less than an hour before. I like to begin a session slowly with gentle caresses in order to warm up my partner and then massage their g-spot. (I always get a thrill when I find that bump inside. Actually, it is one of my favorite parts of the encounter.) I build up the intensity as my partner's excitement grows...thrusting harder, spanking, hair pulling, and sometimes choking. I did forget to mention that I do ask the provider if it is alright if I get a little rough before we get too far into the encounter and I clarify by saying "hair pulling and spanking - that kind of stuff." I have never been told no to the request to be a little rough and all of the providers seemed to have a good time. There were no awkward moments as I was leaving and they all agreed that they would see me in the future.
JM79 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:17 AM   #9
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Have never done the "choking" thing. Can't imagine doing that, and the danger is so great of getting out of control that I would be afraid to do so. I also hope if in the heat of passion, if a lady ever felt I was crossing that line, that perhaps she might do a quick tapout, face slap or other wakeup call to me before she performed oral surgery on me ala FAWN style. (But I understand Fawn, I really do.)

I have done the firm placement of a hand on the throat, as Ze has suggested, though not with Ze. In one case it was with a close friend of Ze's. I think it is a way for us less adventurous sorts to venture into the dom/sub world without crossing the line to a point where we cannot return.

I also can remember more than once having a lady tell me I was suffocating her when I buried her face into a pillow during surfboard/lazy dog travels. (Sorry about that Caitie.)
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:49 AM   #10
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I always carry this in my wallet, just in case.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:41 AM   #11
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Well I've choked a few...be sure to agree on the safe word.
Jason Giddeon chokes all of his dates...might want to consult with him.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:54 AM   #12
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

I did it with my first Ex. It was an out of body experience. I lived years in the few seconds I lost consciousness. I'd never do it again, but I'm glad of the memory. I had no idea how dangerous it was when I was married. Of course the loss of brain cells during that awesome sex would explain alot.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:14 PM   #13
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
seriously not asking, huh.. let me tell you that if you ever did that to me with out asking you wouldn't have a gawd dang tooth left in
your mouth....Ijs

+ 1 to fawn
Selena Romano is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #14
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I'm a chokee....not a choker. I admit I love having it done (mildly) to me from the cowgirl position.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:03 PM   #15
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Dude, I think you should probably ask someone before you put your hands around their throat.
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women