Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 259
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48289
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2018, 02:28 PM   #1
rogue
Valued Poster

Default Protocols and Manners

Just wondering why ladies don't answer there pm's on here,or their provided emails-even when there is enough time to change plans on both ends-

While last minute issues-personal and otherwise-can come up-for the guys-wife or girlfriend changes their last minute plans,work,travel delays etc-and more..
For the ladies-bumping a new client for an old one,personal issues,bumping an old client for a new one(both based on more money I am sure) and more

A simple text or email saying "no,can't make it","no not available","sorry something came up" are pretty simple and common courtesy responses as far as human beings are concerned-especially if you had plans set for weeks ahead.

Same thing with lateness-why be an hour-or more- late when you know what time you are suppose to be there?
ok yes traffic-yes personal-yes over slept--but still-and again- on both sides

As a long time "hobbyist"-I travel to Austin on business somewhat regularly-and yes, I have had to cancel last minute at times due to plane delays -horrible schedules when landing, etc

And I have had ladies cancel the last minute as well--but really-as a professional-why a NCNS ? Especially when there is a series of texts,pms etc..And especially when it gets too late to try for a sub at last minute ?

And unfortunately, I have seen, experienced and read of these things more here then anywhere else I have traveled too-

Just curious as to discuss--Is it really just a We don't give a shit attitude,because there will be another pussy or cock coming along any minute?
Thanks
rogue is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 03:47 PM   #2
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Granted, I skimmed, but I got the gist.

Same reason as on any dating site- when a woman actually doesn't ghost, but gives a polite "sorry, not interested" she get flooded with angry "fuck you, you're ugly, I didn't want to fuck you anyway" etc. etc. etc. and after a few of those responses, they figure they're better off just not responding at all. End result being that men who have manners end up wondering why women do that. Now you know why. It sucks, but there you go. People are, generally speaking, mean and self-centered. Especially men whose social skills are so poor they have to pay for sex to get it at all.

Ladies, tell me I'm wrong. Please.
Txcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 06:20 PM   #3
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Tx is correct. Unfortunately "common sense" as well as "common courtesy" really isn't all that common amongst both sexes these days. And it's getting worse. MHO
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 01:14 AM   #4
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

The whores here simply do not give a fuck about you as a client. Why should they when there are so many wusses like Txcruiser that will make excuses for them and question a clients right to have an opinion on how his experience should be played out.

From the early days of ASPD Austin has had the most pathetic assortment of "men" in the mix fighting the whore's battles for them and they simply need not respond.

Give it a bit though and the old OIOs will be along to prop you up a bit for the marketing opportunity your question offers.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:16 AM   #5
rogue
Valued Poster

OIO ?
rogue is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:14 AM   #6
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

John Updike once wrote about the final baseball game played by Ted Williams, perhaps the Greatest Hitter Whoever Lived. After his final at bat the fans stood and pleaded for a tip of the cap, an acknowledgement, however small, that THEY mattered to HIM.

Wrote Updike, "The papers said that the other players, and even the umpires on the field, begged him to come out and acknowledge us in some way, but he never did [before] and he did not now. Gods do not answer letters."

Unless you're the Greatest Whore Whoever Lived it's advisable to answer your "letters." Those nameless "faces in the stands" tend to have long memories, big mouths, and plenty of idle time.

p.s., The essay is a beautiful 1960 read.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:56 AM   #7
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Sorry, Whispers, but you're wrong, mostly. I don't WK, but unlike your ilk I'm able to see things from another person's point of view, and not being a woman-hater, have women friends, not pros, who have told me that very same thing. It's not a "whore" thing, it's a woman thing. Men on the whole are mean and insecure, and can't handle any level of rejection. Some of them really show it when they have to call women whores and men wusses.(Really? "Wusses"? I haven't used that term since junior high. Maybe ECCIE should age-verify men too. How old are you, anyway?)

You can try, however desperately, to reduce it to a "whore/trick" thing, but take it from a man who has normal relationships with women- women that meet men online are afraid to be honest about it, because men, some like you, are so nasty about being told, however nicely, that they aren't the sex gods they imagine themselves to be. And as a result, there's just one more stumbling block to people getting to fuck more often.

You just used up your one response for the month. Watch me ignore your hateful junior-high name-calling til April.

"Wuss". You're hilarious.
Old 03-12-2018, 11:04 AM   #8
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Here's a practical, helpful answer to OP- the more positive and friendly you look online, and the less you NCNS women for whatever reason, the more likely they'll respond to you. I don't have the time to look over your post history, so maybe I'm off-base, but since I cut back on the drinking, and have gotten over being so goddam bitter about my last breakup, and have been engaging in the friendly threads, I've actually been having providers on here contacting me about getting together. Have you NCNS'd anyone that might have posted in the women-only section about it? Have your posts been negative, or have you even posted enough for providers to get a feel for what you're like? Also as much as I hate to admit Whispers is right about anything, there will always be those narcissistic bitches who can't be bothered to respond to anything other than the most persistent, or richest. Generally those are the ones that roll their eyes and just lay there, and who insist on CBJ's. You're better off not connecting with them, no matter how hot they are.
Old 03-12-2018, 11:22 AM   #9
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
The whores here simply do not give a fuck about you as a client. Why should they when there are so many wusses like Txcruiser that will make excuses for them and question a clients right to have an opinion on how his experience should be played out.

From the early days of ASPD Austin has had the most pathetic assortment of "men" in the mix fighting the whore's battles for them and they simply need not respond..
You'll have to forgive the old fat man ^^^^^^, he got his feelings hurt one day back in the 5th grade , playing Dr. on the playground.. I think it was a game of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". And when he dropped his pants, the playmate started laughing and ran to tell the others.. He's been on a hate campaign Ever Since!!! Just give him some slack.. He's just jealous and can't get over it.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:33 AM   #10
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

That would be - Old Insignificant Ones. I happen to be one of them. And to your post - good manners will never go out of style - in fact, good manners makes me purrrrr. Whispers is right -he knew I'd pipe in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue View Post
OIO ?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 12:09 PM   #11
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
That would be - Old Insignificant Ones. I happen to be one of them. And to your post - good manners will never go out of style - in fact, good manners makes me purrrrr. Whispers is right -he knew I'd pipe in here.
Class never goes out of style . Well said maam.
Old 03-12-2018, 12:50 PM   #12
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
You'll have to forgive the old fat man ^^^^^^, he got his feelings hurt one day back in the 5th grade , playing Dr. on the playground.. I think it was a game of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". And when he dropped his pants, the playmate started laughing and ran to tell the others.. He's been on a hate campaign Ever Since!!! Just give him some slack.. He's just jealous and can't get over it.

Dude. Don't feed the trolls.
Old 03-12-2018, 01:09 PM   #13
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txcruiser View Post
Dude. Don't feed the trolls.
it's like feeding the animals at the zoo, they just thrive on attention.. lol
Old 03-12-2018, 01:13 PM   #14
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally will not answer a text if I don't see it right away and 20 mins has passed since sent because I don't know if its still safe to reply as anything could happen in that 20 mins such as wife came home early ..ect now if I have your email or handle I will Pm or email you back to so you know why I didn't respond
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:27 PM   #15
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txcruiser View Post
Sorry, Whispers, but you're wrong, mostly. I don't WK, but unlike your ilk I'm able to see things from another person's point of view, and not being a woman-hater, have women friends, not pros, who have told me that very same thing.

Of course you do. You are entitled to an your opinion of course but my opinion of you seems well proven by your actions.

It's not a "whore" thing, it's a woman thing. Men on the whole are mean and insecure, and can't handle any level of rejection. Some of them really show it when they have to call women whores and men wusses.(Really? "Wusses"? I haven't used that term since junior high. Maybe ECCIE should age-verify men too. How old are you, anyway?)

You can try, however desperately, to reduce it to a "whore/trick" thing,

I don't need to "try" to reduce it. It is actually just a simple whore/trick thing. if you were not so disgusted with your participation you would see that as well as your part in it.

but take it from a man who has normal relationships with women-

Sure you do..... You are clueless as to mine however. As you are to my opinion of women.

I have a great respect for women from the start that does not need to be earned. It was ingrained in me as a young man. Whores, although women in most cases, chose their lot in life and there are a few that have earned my respect but that is not something freely given from the start.

women that meet men online are afraid to be honest about it, because men, some like you, are so nasty about being told, however nicely, that they aren't the sex gods they imagine themselves to be. And as a result, there's just one more stumbling block to people getting to fuck more often.

You seem to be out of touch with what it is that gets a guy the ability to fuck as much as he wants to here..... it's simply a cash thing....

You just used up your one response for the month.

Somewhow I doubt you have the will power to remain quiet.

Watch me ignore your hateful junior-high name-calling til April.

"Wuss". You're hilarious.
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women