Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35841
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2022, 08:50 AM   #1
mikeinbuff
Premium Access

Encounters: 26
Default canada dropping testing requirements!!!!

YAY! officially april 1st, vaxxed people can enter canada without a covid test! I don't know if you will still have to use the Arrivecan app but will ask next week when I cross.I know its been said many times but the talent in the falls in canada is wonderful, legal and the exchange is almost 30 %. 200 us gets you a full gfe hour with a lovely lady in a decent incall provided by the agency. 80 us gets hh fs in am amp. as an fyi the 2 agencies in the falls Temtpations and Diamonds have merged and have about 25 woman to choose from. I only saw one agency girl last fall, Marrissa who was great and went to my favorite amp once [ker street] which was horrible due to germaphobia.will post any reviews on the Niagara board. feel free to PM me with any questions. don't know if I can speak of or post any info about canadian boards
mikeinbuff is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 09:02 AM   #2
borderx
Valued Member

Encounters: 42

Thanks for info !!
borderx is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 09:41 AM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 10:03 AM   #4
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Marissa Love is a true pro. She used to put me up in her apartment when I was too loaded to cross the border. She was supposed to get bolt ons 2 years ago, but the covid thing put an end to elective surgery. Hope she gets them, those areolas would be gigantic. Her duo partner Lana, aka Kat or Kathleen back in the day is a great fuck too. Catch her when she visits from Edmonton. Also Tina Mai (former Asian Cindi) visits Niagara occasionally, but she books instantly so be warned.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 11:04 AM   #5
tbear4u77
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Hope you didn't jinx it as I do not believe it is official. Their "experts" still need to meet and vote on. But hopefully for all of you the restrictions will loosen. Plan on still using the ArriveCAN app to make things as smooth as possible getting across.

Hopefully the Canadian Gov't will also loosen restrictions on their own citizens coming here as it would help us as well. Currently if they travel outside of Canada and get the Kung Flu their Gov't health insurance will not cover treatment. So a lot are afraid to travel not only for fear of catching it but also having to foot the bill.

Not in Niagara falls as often as I used to be as I am primarily in other parts but do concur that Temptations and Diamonds are great options.
tbear4u77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 05:01 PM   #6
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Psst-- just a pro tip.

It is not legal in Canada-- at least, not for the guys. You're generally safe as long as you're sticking with known providers up there-- but men can be arrested in Canada-- they're under the Nordic model.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 05:15 PM   #7
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Never could figure that out, it's legal to sell but not legal to buy?
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 06:54 PM   #8
rongiskon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I’d never cross the border for the hobby. Seems crazy. Maybe they’d come down here?
rongiskon is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 04:00 AM   #9
tbear4u77
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by rongiskon View Post
I’d never cross the border for the hobby. Seems crazy. Maybe they’d come down here?
Be interested to hear why you think it is crazy? Nobody tells the border guards they are heading across to rent a room and get laid.

Luckily for me my job takes me across often. If I lived where you do I would cross more.

Nothing crazy about it. Should try it sometime.
tbear4u77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 04:30 AM   #10
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
Never could figure that out, it's legal to sell but not legal to buy?
https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/...rotect/p1.html

c) Immunities: Sellers

Bill C-36 criminalizes the purchase but not the sale of sexual services. However, Bill C-36 in no way condones the sale of sexual services; rather, it treats those who sell their own sexual services as victims who need support and assistance, rather than blame and punishment. Research shows that individuals frequently engage in prostitution as a result of seriously constrained choices and/or because they have been coerced by unscrupulous individuals to do so.Footnote 47 This asymmetrical approach is also intended to encourage those who sell their own sexual services to report incidents of violence and exploitation committed against them, rather than seeking to avoid detection by law enforcement.
Accordingly, Bill C-36 expressly immunizes from prosecution individuals who receive a material benefit from their own sexual services or who advertise those services. It also immunizes those who sell their own sexual services for any part they may play in the purchasing, material benefit, procuring or advertising offences in relation to the sale of their own sexual services. Such prosecutions would otherwise normally be available by operation of general provisions of the criminal law that impose criminal liability on persons for various forms of participation in offences committed by other persons (i.e., liability for aiding, abetting or counseling another to commit an offence, conspiring with another person to commit an offence or being an accessory after the fact to an offence). These immunities mean that individuals cannot be prosecuted for selling their own sexual services, whether independently or cooperatively, from fixed indoor or other locations, as long as the only benefit received is derived from the sale of their own sexual services.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 04:57 AM   #11
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Psst-- just a pro tip.

It is not legal in Canada-- at least, not for the guys. You're generally safe as long as you're sticking with known providers up there-- but men can be arrested in Canada-- they're under the Nordic model.
Shhhhhhh most of these progressive queens would love Trudeau here

That's before they actually have to live under the policies
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 07:44 AM   #12
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post

C-36 was passed by a right wing scum government, not by Liberals. Trudeau said he would have it revoked...still waiting.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 08:16 AM   #13
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/...rotect/p1.html

c) Immunities: Sellers

Bill C-36 criminalizes the purchase but not the sale of sexual services. However, Bill C-36 in no way condones the sale of sexual services; rather, it treats those who sell their own sexual services as victims who need support and assistance, rather than blame and punishment. Research shows that individuals frequently engage in prostitution as a result of seriously constrained choices and/or because they have been coerced by unscrupulous individuals to do so.Footnote 47 This asymmetrical approach is also intended to encourage those who sell their own sexual services to report incidents of violence and exploitation committed against them, rather than seeking to avoid detection by law enforcement.
Accordingly, Bill C-36 expressly immunizes from prosecution individuals who receive a material benefit from their own sexual services or who advertise those services. It also immunizes those who sell their own sexual services for any part they may play in the purchasing, material benefit, procuring or advertising offences in relation to the sale of their own sexual services. Such prosecutions would otherwise normally be available by operation of general provisions of the criminal law that impose criminal liability on persons for various forms of participation in offences committed by other persons (i.e., liability for aiding, abetting or counseling another to commit an offence, conspiring with another person to commit an offence or being an accessory after the fact to an offence). These immunities mean that individuals cannot be prosecuted for selling their own sexual services, whether independently or cooperatively, from fixed indoor or other locations, as long as the only benefit received is derived from the sale of their own sexual services.
Thanks for the info!
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 12:52 PM   #14
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post

Hey-- I'm just doing my part to make sure some poor dude doesn't take too many chances and end up in jail in Canada over some silliness. Canada is cool as long as you're sticking with ladies you can verify-- but I wouldn't TOFTT there...

Its getting harder for the ladies to come here-- more and more are getting stopped at the border and getting banned because they are sex workers (face recognition, searching their devices).
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 03:08 PM   #15
mikeinbuff
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

C46 is debated widely on the up north boards.my take from much experience is only an idiot would solicit sws which is illegal.I have zero worries going to an agency in all or years ago getting a room and calling a regular provider.I was at a mp many years ago when they raided the sc/brothel next door and it was for dealing by the owner.anyone that goes to a unknown provider in a schetchy incall north or south of the border risks le or getting robbed.IMO and experience hobbling is way more fun up north.⁴
mikeinbuff is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women