Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2018, 09:57 PM   #1
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default HOW Providers DETERMINE their DONATION REQUEST/ REQUIREMENTS

I've noticed on some RECENT threads & Reviews comments & Complaining about DONATIONS..
Of course it isn't NEW but LET'S ENLIGHTEN these GENTLEMEN on HOW WE DETERMINE OUR WORTH/ Donation REQUEST.

Incall..Mine is PRIVATE..CLEAN, ADULT FRIENDLY & SAFE
No DRAMA No LURKING BF/ MNGMT
Set With Everything To ensure a nice Flowing encounter...For YOU.
We can price tag the overhead if You would like.
And somethings..you can NOT put a price tag on.

Personal Maintenance..Testing , Hygiene, LINGERIE, Dresses, Hose, SHOES, Accessories Makeup, Lotion, Soap Gym,
Hair, Nails, Tan, Photos,

Phone, advertising, Toys, Spirits & BEVERAGES, Car, travel Time Gas maintenance ..Some have Child care, Hotels, SUPPLIES ..Shopping time
Linens Laundry
Food & Special Request...

Providing what you DESIRE the way you like it..The ability to make you feel comfortable & Important.
Giving you what you want, And supplying you with an amazing experience..
Giving you a part of us..ROCKING YOUR WORLD
SKILL LEVEL...MENU.

Putting up with B'S you would never imagine..
The RISK factor of what we do.

Now if you would like for me to itemize/ Price
I ABSOLUTELY WILL.

Ladies FEEL FREE to add ..
I'm certain I missed some important points/
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:31 PM   #2
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 251392
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I'm always surprised...

...to read the horror stories guys post about their bad encounters. They have classy, clean, dependable providers available to them who go above and beyond to provide a quality experience for them. Your list of how you prep for dates is a perfect example. It's obvious you take good care of your clients. Lots of us ladies do similar prep to make sure that we are going above and beyond to make the experience a great one for our gents.

And yet...hobbyists will break their necks to meet the fresh meat off BP, sit in a parking lot for hours waiting for a return text that never comes, walk into hotel rooms with used condoms laying around, the girl's "management" lurking in the room next door or in the lobby, see girls who are under the influence, texting on their phone during the session, TV blaring during the session, not even looking at the guy as if he doesn't exist, you name it. This is something I will never understand. Why do they chance it? But then again, I don't think with my "little head" so I guess I will never get it.

To each their own but I have a hard time feeling sorry for these guys and their sad tales when I know they have clean, safe, nice, reviewed ladies available to them and they still choose to chase the dragon. My friend put it very succinctly: "Nothing feels as good as new pussy." Just please spare us the sob stories when the new pussy robs you, NCNS you, upsells, does a bait and switch on her pics, etc. You get what you pay for, fellas.
seductrix4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:37 PM   #3
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

VERY Well stated.

This isn't about just me..
There are SEVERAL new gents
& Providers.

Hopefully this is helpful & insightful.
Add on or share yours as well.How you Specifically chose yours.

I know a hit many of the important factors.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:44 PM   #4
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

VERY Well stated.

This isn't about just me..
There are SEVERAL new gents
& Providers.

Hopefully this is helpful & insightful.
Add on or share yours as well.
Old 01-31-2018, 12:07 AM   #5
KayC_K
BANNED

User ID: 419243

All the things men discuss they've seen or put up with still won't make them appreciate the extra mile you put in. I do a 45 hr a week RW gig that leaves little mental let alone physical energy for a bubbly social call in my skimpies. But if I got as far as to answer the phone, i am immediately in the shower, curlers on make up fresh and in the best set of bootie shorts and smiling eyes they've ever had at 7 on a Tuesday. This is the bare minimum effort and I give no less than a fresh clean look and sweet smells. I have not a lot more time than that so to know there are even higher standards than this that won't don't receive gratitude is enough to know they get what they came for and only want what they got. KayCeraSiree...
KayC_K is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 12:50 AM   #6
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Again Well stated.

But , HOW do you determine Your Donation.

Not trying to dart them for their inability to understand.
But when you Specify what your Donation requests are..HOW DO YOU DECIDE ..what are the factors behind the numbers.

A lot of us have a REAL LIFE Career completely away from the industry.

Have to or We'd go effing crazy.

But in the Industry..How do you Decide what your worth is in ###
Old 01-31-2018, 03:46 AM   #7
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I'll be your huckleberry.

Price of an item is determined by market, not by cost of item. Every item is worth exactly what the consumer is willing to pay for it. If the cost of an item out-ways the value the market determines for said item, then the item will shortly no longer be available or a market correction will occur.

When shopping do we consider the overhead of the companies when making purchasing decisions..no. We go for who has the item for the most agreeable price.

That being said bitching about cost is not cool.
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 04:19 AM   #8
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice Imput

Several comments were made on recent reviews, and I was basically asking other PROVIDERS How they Determined their DONATION REQUEST.

I personally don't get much slack, if any about my request.

A lot of Newbies, providers & clients. Hopefully this is Helpful & informative to them.

Donations have gone up with some providers, But so has Everything & it will continue to..

When I began, I had NO IDEA what was entailed In the industry AT ALL.

When I purchase ANYTHING of value, Overhead is something I consider..why..Alot of times it has a direct effect on the quality of the Item..maybe I handle my purchases differently.

Complaining on either side is not appealing.

This is Hopefully helpful to NEWBIES.

Have a Great Day
Be Safe & HAVE FUN
OXOXXX
SM
Old 01-31-2018, 09:04 AM   #9
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't live in KC (yet) but in Nebraska, my rates are a little higher than average. This is because when I was at my lower rates I would get clients who would haggle, push my boundaries, and otherwise were just NOT good guys. This way it helps weed out those types who will just otherwise move on to the next. I may get less booking requests but chances are those bookings weren't ones I'd want anyway. Keeps my sanity in check!

Also, I really don't believe "charging what people are willing to pay" applies to this industry. If you let the "market" determine our rates then we'd all be doing this for peanuts which... Absolutely not, lol. You are paying US for a luxury service. For every guy complaining about my rates, I have 10 more lining up to make appointments. If I don't fit into someones budget, then they can either save up or move to the next girl.

If you want to pay dollar menu prices, you are going to get dollar menu service. Simple as that.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 11:43 AM   #10
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Absolutely
+100,000
Ladies & All that have responded so far..excellent.
Old 01-31-2018, 12:20 PM   #11
BookemDano
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

I think it's a personal choice for everyone of what they want out of it. I'm sure there is every kind of menu item out there for everyone. For me, I need some kind of connection. Something more than a "get it and go." A good connection with a woman is really the ultimate experience for me. Don't get me wrong, I love the activities, but the activities are so much better if there's just a little bit more. As I learn, because I'm not a veteran here, I will look for that connection and more than likely stick with it. That's just who I am, my personal choice. And a woman who crafts her business that way has my respect and I would be willing to pay a little bit more for it. I had a phone conversation this morning with a provider and it was pretty damn cool. I liked that process, I feel like I already know her. I respect that the time was taken to get to know me a little. That's intimacy, that's what I like. That's my personal choice. I know not everyone is looking for the same things I am, and that doesn't make them wrong. So you do what you do, and I'll do what I do. You won't hear me complain. Just my two cents.
BookemDano is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 12:57 PM   #12
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

I have nothing but absolute respect for the providers in this hobby that take the time as Ms Moon as others do to provide a great experience for their clients.
However some providers dont have the business sense...and sometimes do it to get by. I still respect but wish Ms Moon, Dallas etc ect ccould run some of these girls through some provider classes, complete with diploma, hat, gown, garters.
This in alot of cases the pricing is based on the providers own idea of what their time is worth...ill never complain about any of it. If I cant afford it I dont spend I wait
BigDeal is online now   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 02:09 PM   #13
That_guy_over_there
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default spot on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxie View Post

If you want to pay dollar menu prices, you are going to get dollar menu service. Simple as that.

She put it best I think.

It comes to mind a lot of people cant afford the hobby, so of course want to bargain. While I wouldn't be rude enough to bargain, I too am a broke sob.
That's mainly because my first hobby is motorcycles, and unfortunately, I have 4.

My measly little single car garage is a bit cramped....
Plus, if you really cant afford the hobby, save up. If you don't make enough to save up quickly.... I got nothing for you there.

My issue is I'm just too damn shy.
That_guy_over_there is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 07:36 PM   #14
Roboz
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

This is a great thread. So much more goes into the rationale than most of us hobbyist think about. Thanks Ms. Moon et al
Roboz is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 08:05 PM   #15
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

The only thing I have seen about rates is the schedule. Like 400, 800, 1200 etc. for 1 2 3 hours respectively. I guess some guys will do it but I think a lot of money is being left in a guys pocket at a rate schedule like that. You learn in week 1 economics that it is better to cut the 2nd hour drastically to increase income. A girl does all that work, screening, prep, driving etc for just 1 hour when they could of spent 2 hours and made more.

Though 90 percent of girls doing this aren't in it because they have basic business skills.

Look at Seductrix. She is smart about this. I bet she gets that extra money almost every time.
royamcr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women