Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-04-2019, 09:39 AM   #1
Zebco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Hottest providers central vs nwa

Title says it. Which area has the hottest providers between central and nwa? I admit I might be bias because I live here but its central for me. I do make regular business trips to nwa and there are a few good ones but at the top end of things it's no contest at all and the diffrence is obvious.
Old 05-04-2019, 10:54 AM   #2
AgFox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I definitely have my favorites but my answer is neither. Curious who you consider top end?
Old 05-04-2019, 01:14 PM   #3
Zebco
Account Disabled

That new one Tory Touch just shot to the top of my list after a great experience with her. She told me there is a couple of girls I have seen individually that she says she would consider doing doubles with too. I want to save up to try that option also. If anyone wants their names pm me.
Old 05-04-2019, 02:50 PM   #4
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

No need to, we already know about the alliteration association
Old 05-04-2019, 05:11 PM   #5
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

If the ladies are strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call, “Love Brokers”, And if the lady’s weird, and she don’t look good, who you gonna call, “Love Brokers”!

https://youtu.be/m9We2XsVZfc
Old 05-05-2019, 09:18 AM   #6
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebco View Post
That new one Tory Touch just shot to the top of my list after a great experience with her. She told me there is a couple of girls I have seen individually that she says she would consider doing doubles with too. I want to save up to try that option also. If anyone wants their names pm me.
Must be a short list based on the # of your encounters! I kid, I kid

A little Sunday Humor before I start drinking Margaritas. Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Old 05-05-2019, 10:22 AM   #7
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exchequer View Post
Must be a short list based on the # of your encounters! I kid, I kid

A little Sunday Humor before I start drinking Margaritas. Happy Cinco de Mayo!
I always get amused by the "new" guys that suddenly pop up with ONE review that know so so much about all the providers that run in a certain circle. I guess the noobs fall for it. IDK...
Old 05-05-2019, 10:58 AM   #8
Zebco
Account Disabled

Not all hobbyist choose to publicize their exploits or seek pats on the back from the good ole boys club around here. So not all experience is visible unless a hobbyist chooses to be. The majority of my 20+ years experience was in places eccie does not cover but when I moved here a year and a half ago I started sampling the local flavors. Lately I thought I would start giving something back by sharing my experiences but as I can see the exclusive boys club here does not want to allow it. Did anyone have any opinions on the topic of this post which is what area has the hottest providers? Feel free to post pictures to make your case.
Old 05-05-2019, 11:05 AM   #9
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Gentlemen,
Please bring this thread back to the original topic "Hottest providers central vs nwa".
If you wish to debate one another's "credentials" or the existence of an "exclusive boys club", please do so through back channels.
Quote:
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Old 05-05-2019, 11:21 AM   #10
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Bringing it back! Hotness means different things to different people and both NWA and Central Arkansas contain hot providers in spades! Thank god our state isn't so big that we can visit both parts of the state and that also providers can tour both areas. Speaking of Hot, one of our hottest providers in NWA "Hot Summer" will be in Little Rock this week May 8th-10th. Sharing means caring!
Old 05-05-2019, 11:49 AM   #11
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
I always get amused by the "new" guys that suddenly pop up with ONE review that know so so much about all the providers that run in a certain circle. I guess the noobs fall for it. IDK...
I couldn't say it better!
Old 05-05-2019, 12:29 PM   #12
Zebco
Account Disabled

Thumbs up

Well since no one has fired the first shot I'll get this party started with this LR girl I saw a couple weeks ago who made a strong case for being top shelf in the state. Ms Tori Touch. Hotnesssss!

Hobbyist in NWA! Who you got better than that???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190419_225818.jpg (391.0 KB, 369 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_32661_3.jpg (27.1 KB, 359 views)
Old 05-05-2019, 01:14 PM   #13
Zebco
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exchequer View Post
Bringing it back! Hotness means different things to different people and both NWA and Central Arkansas contain hot providers in spades! Thank god our state isn't so big that we can visit both parts of the state and that also providers can tour both areas. Speaking of Hot, one of our hottest providers in NWA "Hot Summer" will be in Little Rock this week May 8th-10th. Sharing means caring!
Well Exchequer you have a point about providers traveling. I have been told that some of LR's premium elite providers travel to NWA on occasion. When that happens then NWA takes the crown temporarily. But if we are talking about locals vs locals its central no contest.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:33 PM   #14
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebco View Post
Well since no one has fired the first shot I'll get this party started with this LR girl I saw a couple weeks ago who made a strong case for being top shelf in the state. Ms Tori Touch. Hotnesssss!

Hobbyist in NWA! Who you got better than that???

Well. I have not seen Miss Touch but until she is around the scene a little longer & sets stable price guidelines & proves herself she would still need to realize she is far behind Miss Ginger Doll

There are others that can be added but you wanted the Gold Standard
Old 05-05-2019, 01:38 PM   #15
Zebco
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMJ4657 View Post
Well. I have not seen Miss Touch but until she is around the scene a little longer & sets stable price guidelines & proves herself she would still need to realize she is far behind Miss Ginger Doll

There are others that can be added but you wanted the Gold Standard
Who?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women