Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70507
biomed161238
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47885
pyramider46370
bambino40502
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2024, 03:30 PM   #1
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Supreme Court overturns Chevron

I'm surprised no one here has posted anything about the Supreme Court overturning Chevron to give power to people instead of the government officials.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 04:01 PM   #2
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
I'm surprised no one here has posted anything about the Supreme Court overturning Chevron to give power to people instead of the government officials.
I'm surprised it took you a whole hour or so to be surprised.

Thanks for your interpretation of SCOTUS activity.

Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 04:43 PM   #3
farmstud60
Valued Poster

The Democrat Nazis lost this one finally
Old 06-28-2024, 05:08 PM   #4
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Sure thing. Any enforcement action by any federal agency will be litigated endlessly. It's good that there are no full dockets in the federal courts, and all the judges are bored.

Old 06-28-2024, 05:59 PM   #5
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

The chevron decision placed the ability of experts to determine which administrative rules should be applied.

The overturning of this ruling places the court in the drivers seat when it comes to deciding on said administrative rules.

Considering the fact that the appointment of judges seems to be a purely political decision it worries me greatly that we’ve turned our technical expertise over to someone as biased as Judge Matthew J. Kacsmaryk.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 06:09 PM   #6
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
The chevron decision placed the ability of experts to determine which administrative rules should be applied.

The overturning of this ruling places the court in the drivers seat when it comes to deciding on said administrative rules.

Considering the fact that the appointment of judges seems to be a purely political decision it worries me greatly that we’ve turned our technical expertise over to someone as biased as Judge Matthew J. Kacsmaryk.

Nope, that is the lie Democrats keep telling. This ruling prevents people that weren't elected and that have no accountability from being the only voice heard. So it helps to stop totalitarian power hungry people from destroying peoples lives with no recourse.
Old 06-28-2024, 06:47 PM   #7
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope, that is the lie Democrats keep telling. This ruling prevents people that weren't elected and that have no accountability from being the only voice heard. So it helps to stop totalitarian power hungry people from destroying peoples lives with no recourse.
Instead we’ll have lawsuits galore all judge shopping for the judge they think will be friendly to their client. This is a gift to corporate entities whose interests lie only with the bottom line and short term profits. This will expand government through the courts and sowing chaos in our judicial. I guarantee that this decision will come back to bite us in the ass in a big way.

If i’m going to get screwed i’d rather it be by the government than an immoral corporation like Perdue Pharma or practically anyone on Wall Street.
Old 06-28-2024, 06:52 PM   #8
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
What you call a lie is merely a difference of opinion. I trust the governments motives more than I trust a corporate entity whose sole objective is to make money. This ruling will place a much higher burden on state governments. This ruling doesn’t make things better for anyone.
Old 06-28-2024, 07:45 PM   #9
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Calculating route...

You've driven off the map there. Those aren't "experts", they are unelected and unaccountable beaurocrats. They are no more expert than Fauci was to medicine and science.

Congress has the role, as defined by the Constitution. They are expected to call on actual experts to craft applicable policy. Not like some dipstick Surgeon General is allowed to modify the Constitution either by modifying the 2nd ammend by decree.

The only reason there will be lawsuits is if there is an actual violation of law, such as the unelected and unaccountable beaurocrats continuing to try asserting their non-existent authority they no longer have. Unless of course someone's last name is Trump, in which case screw the law.

Just another wooden stake hammered into the heart of the deepstate in my book. Die zombie, die...
Quote:
Instead we’ll have lawsuits galore all judge shopping for the judge they think will be friendly to their client. This is a gift to corporate entities whose interests lie only with the bottom line and short term profits. This will expand government through the courts and sowing chaos in our judicial. I guarantee that this decision will come back to bite us in the ass in a big way.

If i’m going to get screwed i’d rather it be by the government than an immoral corporation like Perdue Pharma or practically anyone on Wall Street.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 08:16 PM   #10
Rhubarb1216
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
The “experts” are political hacks to the top of the ladder. Our secretary of transportation is in place because he sucks dick and takes it in the ass. It’s his sole qualification, and we’re supposed to be confident he should be the final word on matters that effect hundreds of millions of Americans.
Rhubarb1216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 08:17 PM   #11
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
What you call a lie is merely a difference of opinion. I trust the governments motives more than I trust a corporate entity whose sole objective is to make money. This ruling will place a much higher burden on state governments. This ruling doesn’t make things better for anyone.
No man...it's all "DEMONCRAT LIES" lol

I'm sure farmstud enjoys duking it out with Monsanto, assuming he's not already reaping the benefits of patented food sources that make their way by wind into the fields.

Of course that assumes he's any sort of farmer, and it's not simply a hooker board name.
Old 06-28-2024, 08:20 PM   #12
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhubarb1216 View Post
The “experts” are political hacks to the top of the ladder. Our secretary of transportation is in place because he sucks dick and takes it in the ass. It’s his sole qualification, and we’re supposed to be confident he should be the final word on matters that effect hundreds of millions of Americans.
How is sucking dick or taking it in the ass relevant?
Old 06-28-2024, 08:23 PM   #13
Rhubarb1216
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Because it’s why he got the job.
Rhubarb1216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 09:10 PM   #14
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Because it’s why he got the job.
Based on what evidence? It sounds as if you have some personal insight here.

Side note: You should be glad he's not running for POTUS. He'd destroy trump.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:16 PM   #15
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
The “experts” are political hacks to the top of the ladder. It’s his sole qualification, and we’re supposed to be confident he should be the final word on matters that effect hundreds of millions of Americans.
First of all congress who makes the laws are the biggest political hacks in the business. They along with lobbyists make our laws. The executive branch runs the administrative system. It may be headed by a political appointee but the employees that fill out the agencies and the experts within are at least mostly merit based positions.

When judges have to decide on the interpretation of a law the experts they usually get are the very same people at the agencies who are being sued. I don’t think this change will do anything but put the courts in the position to apply their own bias to the system. Legislating from the bench I think its been called. The difference between what happened before and what’s happening today is that you think the judges in place are more willing to give a ruling that you like.

People fear the supposed “Deep State” but the government has done more good for our country than bad. All the division I’m seeing today is because of the politically appointed Supreme Court throwing our country into chaos!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women