Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2016, 11:30 PM   #1
Kity4124
Account Disabled

User ID: 237650
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Scammed by a con artist!!

I just wanted to put an alert out on the guy with handle GoodVibrations1969. He scheduled with me a couple weeks ago and then the day comes and goes, he is a no show. So I just blow it off as some guys are flakes and can't keep commitments and have no respect for other people and their time. So this Friday I get a message from him that he wants to see me, he had an emergency that came up last week and was sorry about the week before. So he shows up for the appointment this time. The appointment happened and went well. He left his donation on the bedside table and left. So I pick it up after he left, I noticed first off it was counterfeit money, and he shorted me $460. I texted him to his number he gave and haven't heard back from him. I just wanted to let y'all be warned about this guy. Oh and his handle says he is from vegas, even though he lives here.
Kity4124 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 12:04 AM   #2
Guest090519-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Sorry to hear that Kity. Hopefully karma bites him in the ass and leaves him whimpering in a corner somewhere.

For all you folks that haven't met Kity, she is a very nice person and not someone you'd generally like to see screwed over like this. She also has a fantastic rack and gives one of the best bj's you'll ever receive so there is that too.
Guest090519-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:27 AM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

that's a lot of cash to short.. how long was he scheduled or? why did you not secure that large a donation upfront, especially considering the past issue? how much did he leave, and did he lay the donation upfront, in plain site? or an envelope?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:55 AM   #4
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Just goes to show you can't trust a guy who gets the release date wrong on Good Vibrations.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 07:14 AM   #5
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

: Good one TM. LMAO!!
:

+1 TM
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 12:14 PM   #6
daltx_m
Valued Poster

so sick the Feds on him. they don't care about your business, they just want to catch counterfeiters to look good.
daltx_m is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 01:41 PM   #7
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

So he gave you counterfeit, and shorted you, too? Damn!

That reminds me of a restaurant I went to. Terrible food -- and such small portions!
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 05:24 PM   #8
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

You have to be very careful now days counterfeiting is normal for some people....I really hate Dallas because they always pull all that crap....that's why I moved away from there too many flakes and fakes and too many people try to scam on others. Everybody always have a sob story....
We handle our own hear in NOLA!!
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 10:47 PM   #9
Kity4124
Account Disabled

User ID: 237650
My ECCIE Reviews

He was scheduled for 2 hours. And normally the guy puts the money in an envelope on the dresser or counter, and I don't normally go check until after the session. Which is my fault, but I've been scammed like this before. Usually the guy is trustworthy. Now I'm more sceptical and going to ask for payment upfront.
Kity4124 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 11:15 PM   #10
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Moved to co-ed
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:40 AM   #11
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
You have to be very careful now days counterfeiting is normal for some people....I really hate Dallas because they always pull all that crap....that's why I moved away from there too many flakes and fakes and too many people try to scam on others. Everybody always have a sob story....
We handle our own hear in NOLA!!
Everybody in Dallas pulls all that crap huh?
Everybody "have" a sob story?
You handle your own "hear" in NOLA? WTF does that mean?

What a stupid post.

Sorry that happened to you Kity, I'm sure you feel pretty violated
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 05:31 AM   #12
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Since we now have guys using counterfeit money it seems us ladies should all invest in one of those counterfeit markers and check the watermarks. Honestly there is no guarantee even with this...we would literally need to be at the ATM or bank with them to verify its actually real and we know that's not happening.

It's a catch 22....the guys don't want to pay upfront for fear of being cheated or robbed and the ladies try to take away that transactional feeling by not asking up front..

No offense to newbies but this is one reason that established members are safer to visit with...its not 100% but in this world everyone should be trying to limit certain risks.

I hope you are okay Kity, nothing worse than feeling like some scumbag took advantage of you..

Hobby on safely folks!
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:30 AM   #13
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Since we now have guys using counterfeit money it seems us ladies should all invest in one of those counterfeit markers and check the watermarks. Honestly there is no guarantee even with this...we would literally need to be at the ATM or bank with them to verify its actually real and we know that's not happening.

It's a catch 22....the guys don't want to pay upfront for fear of being cheated or robbed and the ladies try to take away that transactional feeling by not asking up front..

No offense to newbies but this is one reason that established members are safer to visit with...its not 100% but in this world everyone should be trying to limit certain risks.

I hope you are okay Kity, nothing worse than feeling like some scumbag took advantage of you..

Hobby on safely folks!
Great idea, can get the counterfeit pens on Amazon very cheap. I would of course check the bills discreetly but you do have to protect yourself.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:41 AM   #14
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Great idea, can get the counterfeit pens on Amazon very cheap. I would of course check the bills discreetly but you do have to protect yourself.
Guys, when you arrive you should place your donation in plain sight without being asked to (y'all know the deal and should already be prepared for this) and then excuse yourself to the restroom.

This allows your lady the opportunity to check the amount and authenticity. This is not rude imo. It's the nature of this hobby. Unfortunately.

Stay safe y'all,
Ana
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 05:45 PM   #15
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep I got dealt some fake money a long time ago back in like 2012. But I caught it before the guy left and made him give me real money but I still ended up getting shorted because he did not have enough real money as he had counterfeit. Lol

Such a shame guys want to STEAL some pussy . Karma is def a bitch tho
Count on that.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women