Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2017, 10:48 AM   #1
justincase70
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 63
Default NC/NS AngelinaRose no show for incall in Houston

Date: 03/20/2017
Provider: AngelinaRose
User ID:: 382277
Phone: 8328729005
Email Address: Sz6989@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=382277
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: incall at a seedy hotel near Hobby
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None - no show
Session Length: scheduled an hour
Fee: $$
Hair Color and Length: don't know for sure
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Did not meet AngelinaRose in person, unfortunately, so I cannot give an accurate description.

Contacted Angelina via PM here on ECCIE about 2 days prior to my trip to Houston. Was very straight up with here that I had a specific window that would work with for me, because I had a business dinner at 6:30 (but said dinner was a 2 hour drive away), so I needed to be *done* at 4:30 at the latest. She agreed, said we should meet at her incall at 2:30 for a 90 min appointment.
She sent me a text with the address. The motel was pretty bad . . . sitting there in my rental car, I felt a bit like a target or mark. I arrived at 2:20, asked Angelina for the room number . . . no response for 5 minutes, then a reply that she's not there yet, but she's only 5 minutes away. I thought, OK, 2:30 is still on time, no worries . . . even though I've been through this routine many, many times. Providers giving me the "I'm just a few minutes away" routine.
At 2:30 I texted her again . . . sorry, only a few minutes away. I let her know that I would wait 10 minutes, but then I needed to go. Ok, sure, I'll be there in 5 minutes. 10 minutes later, no show. Text her again. I'm really, really close. I told her I'd wait for 5 more minutes but I'd leave at 2:45. 2:45 and she's a no-show. I text her, let her know that I left an am no longer at the hotel.
I will accept waiting on a woman if I'm not paying for it - it's all part of the game. But when I'm paying (and especially when I've got a business dinner to get to), I don't wait more than 15 minutes.
It's a bummer, she has some decent reviews here, but I will not contact her again. As with all things YMMV.
Recommendation: No
justincase70 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 11:04 AM   #2
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Posting NS/NC in coed forum is a good thing; posting it in review forum: not so much.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 11:43 AM   #3
Skittlez
Premium Access

Encounters: 140

sorry that happened, thnx for sharing... TCB is very important.

this does belong in coed though...
Skittlez is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:45 PM   #4
Alpha_Male
Valued Poster

Encounters: 110

I think this belongs in a review. That way anybody that goes into reading reviews gets a sense of the down side. One time a guy posted a review of a NS/NC with the title "Best Handjob Ever." which I can still laugh at.

Alpha_Male is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 12:24 PM   #5
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Posting NS/NC in coed forum is a good thing; posting it in review forum: not so much.
I still say NC NS should part of the reviews it is as important a fact about a provider as is an other piece of information and should be tied to that persons profile. Johns tooo for that matter
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 11:18 AM   #6
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
I still say NC NS should part of the reviews it is as important a fact about a provider as is an other piece of information and should be tied to that persons profile. Johns tooo for that matter
You might want to start a petition to change the guidelines: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=261475

In coed, the hooktard has the chance to respond; why would you want to deny us mutts that fun?

If you title the thread properly; e.g., SUZY CREAMCHEESE NS/NC, it will turn up on a search. You don't run searches on your hookers?
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women