Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163085
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36846
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2018, 04:46 PM   #1
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Default Thomas Jefferson's BFF

OK male lesbians. Currently I am enjoying Hillary Clinton's worst ever argument, her inability to descend a flight of stairs, and a hail-Mary attempt by the media to utilize stupid fucking teenagers to make a play on the bill of rights.

I am younger than most of you broken-down triggered senior citizens, but I am old enough to have had the shit kicked out of me numerous times by both my mother and my father and my older brother without the thought of blowing any of them in to either the police, the newspaper, CNN, the DNC, or CPS ever crossing my mind.

When I cut classes or told my teachers to fuck off or acted out of line in any way, I was punished immediately. I was never interviewed/praised by left-wing media or by any other sexually ambiguous adults.

I was too concerned about being terrorized by adults of all shapes, sizes, and social standing to express my own idiotic opinions about the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, or tenth amendments. I spent most of my time trying to bullshit adults and my peers, and trying to get laid on the weekend at parties which usually took place in the woods. edit-pk

These fucking kids walking out of school to protest the second amendment? Fuck them, they're stupid children.

The adults egging them on? They are the real problem.

CNN? The city of Baltimore? Kids walking out of elementary schools? Aren't we paying for this (if we own property, which I'm sure most of the hooks and male lesbians do not)?

These are some of the most manipulative stunts orchestrated by the media and a political party that I have ever seen.

I am just glad that I am old enough to have already stolen enough from lesser minds to be impervious from the impact of this. My child is also female and thereby essentially immune from the hatred being perpetrated by mass media and the Democratic party.

You know who else would be laughing his ass off over this kind of distortion of the power of the government vs the power of unhappy, strange purveyors of groupthink?

James Madison and John Adams. Thomas Jefferson would probably be enjoying this shit. George Washington would be too busy taking advantage of rich woman and exploiting his physical size. John Jay would puke. Alexander Hamilton would be banging ass.

Chuck Schumer is a closeted homosexual. Elizabeth (Pocohantas) Warren is a transgender he-she born before her rightful time. Chris Cuomo would be better off as dead as his dead father.

You're welcome dummies.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 05:20 PM   #2
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I rather Bluomo share a cell with Hillary
death is to good for him
and then Billy will have more time to do yes reviews for,,, yuck
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 05:52 PM   #3
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

The hell with a cell. Throw Killary in a nice dark dank dungeon
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 06:05 PM   #4
Next Best Thing
BANNED

I think it's more likely that John Kerry belongs in jail than Hillary Clinton. Hillary should just be committed to either a mental institution or a nursing home.

Misfit high-school kids with shaven heads and nose rings as constitutional lawyers?

Welcome to the 2020 national elections, victims.

MAGA vs CNN/MSNBC.
Old 03-15-2018, 07:24 PM   #5
Bonfirenut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Exercising their rights, just as you are here, is all. And Thomas Jefferson??? Lmfao, one of the most self-righteous, egotistical, self-absorbed, rapists this country has ever known.
Bonfirenut is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 07:44 PM   #6
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Thomas Jefferson was a lot of things, a rapist is not one of them. The truth is that if we lived in a non-sexually binary world that pussified male lesbians wished we lived in, and two half-males who had somehow inadvertently sprouted penises were able to mate and bear a little monster child, then Martin Luther King and Alexander Hamilton could have fucked eachother and the demon-seed that one of them shit out of themselves would fit your weirdo description perfectly.

Or just substitute John Kennedy for either of those other two stains on the country's moral conscience and you have the same grotesque result.

School systems indoctrinating dumb impressionable kids in anarchist political ideaologies are steps 1 - 100 in the destruction of orderly civilization.

MAGA before it's too late dum-dums.
Old 03-15-2018, 08:06 PM   #7
Bonfirenut
Valued Poster

Not a rapist??? Me thinks you are mistaken. Having sex with slaves is absolutely rape. They surely don't want it and Tommy boy surely didn't ask or request it. Hence, he is most definitely a rapist.
Old 03-15-2018, 08:08 PM   #8
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonfirenut View Post
Not a rapist??? Me thinks you are mistaken. Having sex with slaves is absolutely rape. They surely don't want it and Tommy boy surely didn't ask or request it. Hence, he is most definitely a rapist.
Be more specific. And please let this be the Sally Hemings situation.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:25 PM   #9
Bonfirenut
Valued Poster

Situation??? He owned her, she was edit-pk and he raped her...period.
Old 03-16-2018, 01:10 AM   #10
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 04:20 AM   #11
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Quote:
I could literally write a book about the superficiality and outrageousness of your claim that an 18th Century aristocratic elitist living in agrarian Virginia was a rapist for banging out slaves, but this is not what our thread is about and I'm not getting sidetracked by someone applying 21st Century homosexual PC standards to behavior taking place 250-odd years ago.

If you are this sensitive to the rights of living creatures do not eat eggs, walk on hardwood floors, or feed your dog (although I picture you as a cat person) kibble. Doing any of these things makes you guilty of atrocities against God's creatures and a willing conspirator in the commission of murder, by your own virulent standards.

Plus this is not what our thread is about. On top of all of these things, you're trolling again.
Old 03-16-2018, 04:25 AM   #12
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
Her statements about white women and lower-income people is patent race/classicism and is to by condemned by politically correct (and their empowered children) from sea to shining sea.

The entire educational system and the entire collection of grandstanding media elitists should declare a national week of protest.
Old 03-16-2018, 06:23 AM   #13
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

I protest every time I have to look at the bitch
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 08:40 AM   #14
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:

There is no proof at all that Jefferson raped a slave. That is just historical gossip that liberals started to push when Clinton's affairs were exposed.
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 08:54 AM   #15
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
There is no proof at all that Jefferson raped a slave. That is just historical gossip that liberals started to push when Clinton's affairs were exposed.
the six kids ?
anyways
as ya standing at the ATM its askin what bills Bens or Jackson's

Quote:
Andrew Jackson | HistoryNet

www.historynet.com/andrew-jackson

It may seem strange that someone like Jackson, who famously preferred action to words and would one day defy a Supreme Court decision as president, should turn to the ... The young Jackson ruffled feathers when, in helping organize a Christmas ball at the town's dancing school, he invited two notorious prostitutes.
So get some Jackson's
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women