Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70552
biomed161618
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48062
pyramider46370
bambino40816
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2013, 12:13 PM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default Dukc dynasty homophobe advocates marrying 16 year old girls

You republicans sure pick some weird-ass people to support....this guy is a straight-up douchebag.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4522254.html
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 01:40 PM   #2
Stan.Dupp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You republicans sure pick some weird-ass people to support....this guy is a straight-up douchebag.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4522254.html
Soooo he is advising men to marry underage girls? LOL I guess he isn't much different than some Muslims...
Stan.Dupp is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:16 PM   #3
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

By the time a girl 12 or 13 she is menstruating which means her reproduction system is in full swing and she is able to bear children. In just about all fifty states a girl can be legally married at 15 with parental consent. So what's the big dam deal, if a parent feels that his or her child is mature enough and responsible enough to be married at such a young age and gives legal consent who are we to judge. You goofy Liberals advocate Abortion and Gay Marriage like as if that's so moral. Besides if you look back in history girls in the 1800's were getting married at 14,15 and 16 it was common place.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:26 PM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Besides if you look back in history girls in the 1800's were getting married at 14,15 and 16 it was common place.

Jim
If you look back in the 1880's women could not vote and blacks had to contend with Jim Crow laws....so yea I can see where you Duck Dynasty guys love the good ole days!

Would you want to marry off your daughter at 16?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:35 PM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Contrary to popular belief, a lot of young ladies did NOT get married at such a young age "back then".

People need to take this guy with the proverbial grain of salt. He married a girl when she was 16. Louisiana. Figures.

So he has this backasswards way of thinking. Ignore him.

No wonder these guys are now wearing long beards, instead of looking like the yuppies they did years ago, because it makes them more money.

Laughing to the bank. That older Duck guy is their spokesperson. If you don't like what he has to contribute, and I don't care for it, then just tune it out or ignore him.

Easy enough.

For the record, although I can accept that plenty of young people are mature enough to marry as older (and legal) teenagers, why should they?

Sounds just too young and they're not even out of school, yet. He's just making noise to get into the news.

That's my take on it. Crazy.

ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:39 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

By the time a girl gets to 20 she won't clean ducks anymore. Besides by then all the menfolk in her family have fucked her.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:17 PM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post

Sounds just too young and they're not even out of school, yet. He's just making noise to get into the news.

That's my take on it. Crazy.
He said it in 2009, before they were even on TV.

The Bible thumpers want to throw Martin Bashir off the air for talking out of line but shit their pants when one of their own gets held to the same standard.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:19 PM   #8
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If you look back in the 1880's women could not vote and blacks had to contend with Jim Crow laws....so yea I can see where you Duck Dynasty guys love the good ole days!

I don't have a 16 year old daughter, so I can't really say. But I did state in my initial post that the Laws in most states permit marriages among 15-16 year olds with parental consent. That's really the key. I would have to consider a number of factors before I would give consent. But even though 15 and 16 is quite young to take on the responsibilities of marriage, Iam sure there would be cases where it would be successful.

Jim
Old 12-31-2013, 03:28 PM   #9
Stan.Dupp
Valued Poster

Quote:

Yea..and I might add, by the time a girl turns 20 she has matured, probably college educated and can think for herself, and realizes men like this are losers. The only reason an attractive 20 year old girl/woman would consider marrying a backwards ideologic mosogynist would in fact be for money only.
Stan.Dupp is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:51 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I don't have a 16 year old daughter, so I can't really say. But I did state in my initial post that the Laws in most states permit marriages among 15-16 year olds with parental consent. That's really the key. I would have to consider a number of factors before I would give consent. But even though 15 and 16 is quite young to take on the responsibilities of marriage, Iam sure there would be cases where it would be successful.

Jim
Hell it was successful in this marriage!

So can we say that you are for 15-16 year olds getting married on a case by case basis?

For the record, I am not.

How many other Duck Dynasty lovers are for 15 year olds getting married as long as they can pluck a duck!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:56 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

I wonder if she likes DATY from a whiskbroom.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 04:00 PM   #12
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hell it was successful in this marriage!

So can we say that you are for 15-16 year olds getting married on a case by case basis?

For the record, I am not.

How many other Duck Dynasty lovers are for 15 year olds getting married as long as they can pluck a duck!
Hell I've seen some fifteen year olds that I have more confidence in than I have in their parents. If a 15 year old lives in a state that permits it and their parents think they have what it takes, that's up to them. It doesn't bother me at all.

Jim
Old 12-31-2013, 04:49 PM   #13
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I guess you didn't really read his remarks, only what someone said about them. He advised the bibilical advise that a young man (read YOUNG MAN) should marry and he should marry a young girl. Phil was 20 years old when he married his 16 year old wife. Only four years different in ages. Legally in more states than Louisiana. What he DID NOT say was for middle aged or old men to grab young girls and marry them. That was something you made up and maybe you violated a rule for falsely making an accusation of child molestation. 16 years old is the age of consent in 28 states. You guys really need to learn some reading comphrehension.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 04:57 PM   #14
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What he DID NOT say was for middle aged or old men to grab young girls and marry them. That was something you made up and maybe you violated a rule for falsely making an accusation of child molestation. 16 years old is the age of consent in 28 states. You guys really need to learn some reading comphrehension.

other than yourself ...who mentioned anything about middle aged or old men marrying young girls?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:05 PM   #15
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Oh sure, you're all against it in theory....

But how many of you would say that if the 16-year old looked like Courtney Stodden:

She is 19 now, so I can post this.

Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women