Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2018, 02:36 PM   #1
LowDash
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Why so few providers accept bitcoin?

It seems like in this industry Bitcoin and Dash would be the primary forms of payment. Considering, dash is an equivalent of cash on the internet and cannot be traced back more people would be using it. I'd probably schedule more arrangements if more providers accept bitcoin or dash. Ladies would you consider accepting crypto as payment?
LowDash is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 02:47 PM   #2
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cash Is King .. that's why
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 03:06 PM   #3
hangryhip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

The problem is that the learning curve is steep. Bitcoin transactions are slow, expensive and traceable. Google "silk road wired". Monero and xvg are my favorite private coins. And the volatility is crazy. Someone is going to lose money on the transaction during the transaction. Even the "stable" coins like XRP lost 70% value in a week this year.
hangryhip is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 03:54 PM   #4
randell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangryhip View Post
The problem is that the learning curve is steep. Bitcoin transactions are slow, expensive and traceable. Google "silk road wired". Monero and xvg are my favorite private coins. And the volatility is crazy. Someone is going to lose money on the transaction during the transaction. Even the "stable" coins like XRP lost 70% value in a week this year.
A provider can cash out within an hour, volatility is not much of a concern.

I assume a number of providers avoid crypto, because 1) it's harder to avoid taxes when they convert the money to cash. Understandable, as paying taxes can be painful. 2) it can take a few days for the cash to arrive in the bank account. The bank account itself can be a stumbling block as it may be difficult for some to obtain one.

As far as difficulty its about the same as paypal (but impossible for the client to charge back). But this profession has a pretty low bar to entry, and i would expect a good number providers wouldnt be able to figure out how to use bitcoin or paypal.

I have a decent list of excellent providers that accept bitcoin if you want.
randell is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 05:00 PM   #5
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually bitcoin is pretty simple. Took me just a couple of times to use it. But go through coinbase to do it
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 05:12 PM   #6
hangryhip
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randell View Post
A provider can cash out within an hour, volatility is not much of a concern.

I assume a number of providers avoid crypto, because 1) it's harder to avoid taxes when they convert the money to cash. Understandable, as paying taxes can be painful. 2) it can take a few days for the cash to arrive in the bank account. The bank account itself can be a stumbling block as it may be difficult for some to obtain one.

As far as difficulty its about the same as paypal (but impossible for the client to charge back). But this profession has a pretty low bar to entry, and i would expect a good number providers wouldnt be able to figure out how to use bitcoin or paypal.

I have a decent list of excellent providers that accept bitcoin if you want.

Bitcoin has a very expensive transaction fee compared to what is out there. There are plenty of online retailers that accept cryptocurrencies too. It's not hard to use but it is very easy to fuck up and lose your money or get scammed and lose your money.

When you start throwing around words like ( public key, private key, hardware wallet, paper wallet, online wallet, 2FA, transaction fees, POS, POW, satoshis, TX, forks, GAS, mining,..). It's a lot to take in. It's easy to screw up, it's unregulated and there is no way to recover your money if you lose a private key or type in the wrong address, or aren't aware of the latest hack. And I will take you up on that offer of providers that take BTC! Thanks

This is a good read on bitcoin .. You can trace money back to anyone https://www.wired.com/2015/04/silk-road-1/
Old 07-22-2018, 05:52 PM   #7
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

No use for them anymore. Cash is always best. I am thinking about using the cash app but unless your donating a whole bitcon. That I KNOW EXACTLY what to do with if you are lol... Its not worth it. I personally havent logged into my paxful account in geez... Idk and I have had it 4yrs. Most ladies dont know how to trade ect..the logistics of using bitcoin for more than paying advertisement. It becomes more of a hassle for a process that is so simple when dealing with cash.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 05:52 PM   #8
randell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangryhip View Post
Bitcoin has a very expensive transaction fee compared to what is out there. There are plenty of online retailers that accept cryptocurrencies too. It's not hard to use but it is very easy to fuck up and lose your money or get scammed and lose your money.

When you start throwing around words like ( public key, private key, hardware wallet, paper wallet, online wallet, 2FA, transaction fees, POS, POW, satoshis, TX, forks, GAS, mining,..). It's a lot to take in. It's easy to screw up, it's unregulated and there is no way to recover your money if you lose a private key or type in the wrong address, or aren't aware of the latest hack. And I will take you up on that offer of providers that take BTC! Thanks

This is a good read on bitcoin .. You can trace money back to anyone https://www.wired.com/2015/04/silk-road-1/
Its about 30 cents to send from one address to another, which is fairly cheap compared to credit cards.

As far as the complexity, i agree its somewhat complex to understand how it works but just to use accept it using coinbase is pretty comparable to paypal/venmo.

I did get hacked for about 60ish btc in december, but it wasnt somewhere safe like coinbase. But definately understand there are risks.

*i'll pm you my list, happy huntimg
randell is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 07:02 PM   #9
SundarP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

BTC isn't that anonymous. Stick to tried and true cash.
SundarP is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 08:16 AM   #10
dark3419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SundarP View Post
BTC isn't that anonymous. Stick to tried and true cash.
Yes. SOMEWHERE along the way, there's going to be a traceable transaction, unless the lady receives crypto and immediately uses it to pay for something else (who knows, maybe her landlord accepts bitcoin for rent?). But most of the time, she'll want to convert it to US money, and when that happens, there WILL be some activity that may be backtracked. At the very least, that activity is a possible IRS audit in the making.

It also takes alot less time and effort to count a handful of banknotes than it does to handle the electronic transfers and subsequently convert the crypto into something spendable for daily needs.

To the OP, why not just go to a bank or atm and withdraw currency? So far, government is not tracking which bank customers withdraw given serial numbered banknotes. Not yet anyways.
dark3419 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 08:43 AM   #11
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Bitcoins are hard to chew.
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 08:47 AM   #12
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Seems like years ago, I started a few topics on bitcoin back when it was new and few had heard of it unless they were familiar with the dark web.

But the process of trying to get into the whole bitcoin game seemed iffy to me if one cannot afford to lose the funds deposited.

And back when, a lot of people lost money trying to use bitcoin. Plus, although one can "cash it out" or whatever, what's wrong with just paying cash?

When a potential new client starts writing me and trying to pay me with anything, and I mean anything (paypal, venmo, etc.), other than cash, it raises red flags to me.

Just pay for the experience in cash. If I know the person, don't mind using a credit card processing system but heck, as someone mentioned above, Cash is King the the demimonde has always functioned on a cash basis.

Bitcoin is a pain in the butt. Just wish that I had invested a $1000+ bucks in it back when. ha
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 04:54 PM   #13
hangryhip
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Seems like years ago, I started a few topics on bitcoin back when it was new and few had heard of it unless they were familiar with the dark web.

But the process of trying to get into the whole bitcoin game seemed iffy to me if one cannot afford to lose the funds deposited.

And back when, a lot of people lost money trying to use bitcoin. Plus, although one can "cash it out" or whatever, what's wrong with just paying cash?

When a potential new client starts writing me and trying to pay me with anything, and I mean anything (paypal, venmo, etc.), other than cash, it raises red flags to me.

Just pay for the experience in cash. If I know the person, don't mind using a credit card processing system but heck, as someone mentioned above, Cash is King the the demimonde has always functioned on a cash basis.

Bitcoin is a pain in the butt. Just wish that I had invested a $1000+ bucks in it back when. ha
Why not offer a inconvenience fee for cryptos?
Old 07-23-2018, 06:59 PM   #14
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post

Had you invested in BTC, some Russian hacker would have stolen it by now, anyway. Then, you would have seen how worthless the blockchain is, since almost none of the thefts ever actually gets traced.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:46 PM   #15
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by randell View Post
I did get hacked for about 60ish btc in december, but it wasnt somewhere safe like coinbase. But definately understand there are risks.
Damn, that's over a million bucks back then!

I'd like your list of BTC-friendly ladies, too, please.
Crock is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women