Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2014, 11:47 PM   #1
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 224805
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Asking for discounts...

I'd like to here a little feedback regarding this. Personally, if I've never met you, it ain't gonna happen that way. Past regulars I don't mind if they ask, due to rate increases etc, but still a faux pas. Some cite my rate as being too much but if I discount it they'll see me--when in reviews they've written they've anti-ed up or seen multiple ladies in small time frame, clearly not an affordability issue.

Just wanted some thoughts on, from any side....

For me, there is a right and wrong way to do anything, and I always say if you don't ask you don't know, but still....
PhillyChik is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:51 PM   #2
Rec1166
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Talking I just need a hotel....

I'm going to try and see you either on the way to the east coast, or on the way back. Maybe both. I just need the name of a hotel to stay in for the night where you'll come visit me!!!
Rec1166 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:11 AM   #3
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 224805
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rec1166 View Post
I'm going to try and see you either on the way to the east coast, or on the way back. Maybe both. I just need the name of a hotel to stay in for the night where you'll come visit me!!!
Stop breaking rules!! Haha, seriously what are your thoughts on the topic?

And check pm
PhillyChik is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 01:10 AM   #4
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I think straight up asking for a discount would be rude, especially if they never meet before. However I do know some girls offer discounted rates or grandfathered rates from repeat clients but that is usually something the provider initiates. My preference is multi-hour appointment so if only the hourly rates are known I might ask what the multi-hour rate would be hoping that it would be at a discount.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:13 AM   #5
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994

I've had guys ask me for discounts so low, it's pitiful. Ummmm, what provider in their right mind would accept only $250 for 4 hours? The man in question was asking for over $200 off....and he cursed me out on the phone when I told him that was too low for 4 hours of my time. I only offer discounts to gents I've been seeing for years...
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:23 AM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Philly, how would you feel about charging by the inch? My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 07:40 AM   #7
mydallas1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I guess I always do that. I always at least ask if they are doing any specials. To me 3.0 for an hour seems like the average. What I really don't understand is why their is no discount if the guy provides a place for an out call.
mydallas1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:34 AM   #8
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydallas1 View Post
I guess I always do that. I always at least ask if they are doing any specials. To me 3.0 for an hour seems like the average. What I really don't understand is why their is no discount if the guy provides a place for an out call.
Because for an outcall, you also need to consider the travel time / gas it takes for the provider to get to you?

Many don't charge extra for outcalls, but I can understand why some would charge more for it.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 09:35 AM   #9
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyChik View Post
I'd like to here a little feedback regarding this. Personally, if I've never met you, it ain't gonna happen that way. Past regulars I don't mind if they ask, due to rate increases etc, but still a faux pas. Some cite my rate as being too much but if I discount it they'll see me--when in reviews they've written they've anti-ed up or seen multiple ladies in small time frame, clearly not an affordability issue.

Just wanted some thoughts on, from any side....

For me, there is a right and wrong way to do anything, and I always say if you don't ask you don't know, but still....
I have never asked (and will never ask) for a lower rate than advertised. When we talk about professional companionship, we're obviously not talking about a necessity of life. What you ladies offer is a luxury. A treat. The client can either pay for it, or not. After all, Rosie Palm and her five daughters are always available as a last-resort fallback option, if a guy can't afford to see a working woman.

Another thing I don't get is this whole concept of "grandfathering" a lower rate. Everything a provider has to pay for, from her food and rent and gasoline to her sheer little nightie and her condom supply ... it all gets more expensive all the time. Do any of the suppliers from whom she buys "grandfather" her at last year's prices? Being all ancient myself, I started buying gasoline at 36 cents per gallon. Unfortunately, I can't continue to buy it at grandfathered rates today. So, as far as I'm concerned, a provider's rate is what she offers, right now. Even if her rates were lower when I first saw her.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:00 AM   #10
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I don't ask for discounts.....If I think the rate quoted is too high, I move on. I think asking for discounts is crass.
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:22 AM   #11
katee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155299
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
I have never asked (and will never ask) for a lower rate than advertised. When we talk about professional companionship, we're obviously not talking about a necessity of life. What you ladies offer is a luxury. A treat. The client can either pay for it, or not. After all, Rosie Palm and her five daughters are always available as a last-resort fallback option, if a guy can't afford to see a working woman.

Another thing I don't get is this whole concept of "grandfathering" a lower rate. Everything a provider has to pay for, from her food and rent and gasoline to her sheer little nightie and her condom supply ... it all gets more expensive all the time. Do any of the suppliers from whom she buys "grandfather" her at last year's prices? Being all ancient myself, I started buying gasoline at 36 cents per gallon. Unfortunately, I can't continue to buy it at grandfathered rates today. So, as far as I'm concerned, a provider's rate is what she offers, right now. Even if her rates were lower when I first saw her.

Thank you James 1588.
I understand that seeing me, is not always in everyone's budget. I'm okay with that, as there is a certain type of gentleman that I prefer to spend my time with. Not necessarily one that has an abundance of monetary wealth, but one who appreciates quality. When asked if I have a special, I always state "I am special." If asked for a discount, I always say, "I'm sorry, I'm not that girl, but you can,on any given day find one on BP, that will, thank you for calling, goodbye." Just, as many gentleman prefer a quality upscale provider, I too, prefer a quality upscale gentleman. I enjoy my work, my fun, my life, and I know what it takes for me to keep it that way. Not everyone looking can afford my time, but I find that quality, discretion, low volume is worth the price for many.
katee is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:22 AM   #12
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had a few ask for a discount... and i guess they are still waiting on my answer. I offer specials often so to go and ask for a discount.. i may as well give it up for free. But im not that desperate for attention or sex. I already have my stunt cock that fills in when i need a good squirting orgasm.

Anyone that asks for a discount... isnt worth my time to respond. Its just rude. They can either wait til i offer a special or they can find someone they can afford.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:47 AM   #13
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Now if I can only find an I'm Thinking of Visiting Your City threAd and a Wash Your Damn Ass threAD my day will be complete.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:12 AM   #14
rubytuesday
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248456

If I have discounts going, they will be in my ad or on my website. If you don't see them there, then don't ask. I do grandfather previous clients when I raise my rates, and offer multiple hr discounts, which are listed in my ads and website. It also says that my rates are non negotiable. Regular clients will also get a discount after a certain amount of visits.

If I get an email with a client asking about discounts, I'm assuming they didn't read my ad or my website. Bye, bye potential client.

rubytuesday is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:27 AM   #15
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

i view it the same way i view someone asking me for a discount on my photography services.

the price is the price. if you can't afford to pay, then just stay away.
john_deere is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women