Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162794
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41877
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36257
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2016, 05:53 PM   #1
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default New screening process

I don't hobby much these days, so I'm trying to figure out if there is a new screening process that providers use. Today I had a provider ask me to send a photo of myself before we met. She said that it was part of her screening process. Needlessly to say, it was a deal breaker for me. Ladies, is this what providers are doing now? Guys has this happen to you?
thecooldude is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 06:26 PM   #2
Jimmie
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Yeah. Had a provider ask me for a picture of my D/L and a business card.
Jimmie is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 07:04 PM   #3
LongLeggedLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 303265
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you have no references I do these also in certain cases where they were comfortable with it
LongLeggedLexi is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 07:05 PM   #4
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

No, this is not normal. I have had one ask for a pic and like you for men it was a deal breaker. I don't give RL info, pics, name, nothing if she needs an guide of that, fuck it I am out of there.
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 07:12 PM   #5
LongLeggedLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 303265
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you can't give a reference to another provider who can vouche for her safety there are other ways to verify also not just this
LongLeggedLexi is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 07:29 PM   #6
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLeggedLexi View Post
If you have no references I do these also in certain cases where they were comfortable with it
I found her on p411 and I have more than 10 oakys so I'm like...why can't you just check my references.
Old 08-12-2016, 07:34 PM   #7
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Did you ask the provider why the OKs weren't sufficient?
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 07:46 PM   #8
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds to me like she just wants to make sure its really you who shows up. Or perhaps that she is more concerned about LE than any real safety issue. Its rare, but LE has acquired account access to various profiles (not just on P411) in the past as part of a plea agreement and used them to set up stings. Screening is important, obviously. That said, no amount of screening can protect anyone 100%. At some point you have to draw a line and either take the chance or don't. Beyond that its really just unnecessary paranoia imo...
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 08:03 PM   #9
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyhole Arc Blow View Post
Did you ask the provider why the OKs weren't sufficient?
She never check my profile until I asked her to look at it. And of course, the day of ... too late.
Old 08-12-2016, 08:13 PM   #10
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
Sounds to me like she just wants to make sure its really you who shows up. Or perhaps that she is more concerned about LE than any real safety issue. Its rare, but LE has acquired account access to various profiles (not just on P411) in the past as part of a plea agreement and used them to set up stings. Screening is important, obviously. That said, no amount of screening can protect anyone 100%. At some point you have to draw a line and either take the chance or don't. Beyond that its really just unnecessary paranoia imo...
I was paranoid about what she could do with my photo. She never looked at my profile /oakys until the day of is what bother me.
Old 08-12-2016, 08:18 PM   #11
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Why do you want to know my real name??

I have a shit-load of references and a dozen P411 okays before my subscription expired but, I recently had a lady insist on knowing my real name for screening - needless to say, we won't be enjoying each other's company.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 08:40 PM   #12
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

There is a prostitute in my area that requires your first and last name or she will not see you. I have not seen her and will not. I have my real name once to a local prostitute and she canceled on me just a few hours before the appt. She canceled to see another dude. I still have her text and was glad she was honest with me and did not tell me her kid was in trouble or whatever other bullshit. I assume he wanted two or more hours even though we were scheduled for four days prior. A better opportunity for her even though I think it was unprofessional to cancel me like that. She is a very popular lady in my area, but I did give her my real name and I decided no prostitute is ever worth risking that much. She could have access to my RL family, wife if I had one, kids, if I have any, job, if I have one. Because when I told her I thought she was unprofessional for doing that to me she started to curse me out call me a faggot and could have been real ugly except I just blocked her ass. But my point is you don't know the lady you are about to see and don't know what she is capable of, this lady had tons of "yes" reviews, men rant about her. I wanted to see what all the hype was about, it was exaggerated hype. But this crazed woman now had my RL name. Never again, and if she does not like my refs or not willing to take a chance with me I respect that and move on. Some lady is desperate enough for cash to fuck me.
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 09:18 PM   #13
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've literally only seen 2 ladies absolutely require a selfie/picture as part of their screening. And 1 is now retired. This isn't a new thing but pretty rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecooldude View Post
I don't hobby much these days, so I'm trying to figure out if there is a new screening process that providers use. Today I had a provider ask me to send a photo of myself before we met. She said that it was part of her screening process. Needlessly to say, it was a deal breaker for me. Ladies, is this what providers are doing now? Guys has this happen to you?
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 10:25 PM   #14
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Mocha asking for a photo especially with a P411 acct is not the norm.
Every lady has the right to ask for whatever she needs to feel comfortable but I have never asked anyone for a photo to be sent especially if they are on P411.

Just my ,02
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 06:41 AM   #15
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I understand the need for safety, but for experienced clients with plenty of references on P411 and other verification services, there should never be a reason to reveal PII to someone you've never met. I did once for my first provider, and have never again. She's now retired, but I trust her completely. Revealing PII will always be a deal breaker for me and should be for any serious hobbyist.

But, this is probably a generational thing. I've had ladies show me selfies and pics of DLs on their cell phones that younger guys (20's, early 30's) send to them for screening without hesitation. These guys have no idea how dangerous that is, how much damage could be done, even if just someone else got access to her phone, or if she got arrested and her phone was compromised by LE. We need to educate the younger generation how dangerous sharing and storing PII in online electronics can be.
Guest072918 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women