Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2010, 04:11 PM   #1
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Sadie Hawkins--what a concept

I don't usually start threads, which probably is a good thing. But I was wondering if a Sadie Hawkins method would work on this board. I'm sure there are some providers who approach hobbyists for an appointment; it's happened to me once at a luncheon and I got a mild come-on PM once. But I've been thinking not just for me but for all hobbyists, that it might be nice to know if there's a provider, or two, out there lurking who'd really like to see one of us, only we aren't aware of it. Obviously, the approach would have to be through PM to keep things from leaking out to unwanted audiences, but.... Maybe this happens, just not to me. Anyway, idle thoughts of late afternoon lust...
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

put in your signature line that you welcome pm solicitation
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #3
Peanut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I will have to pass on the Sadie Hawkins thing...I would cry if I didnt get any ladies contacting me.

I dont see the ladies doing this to me.

even in the real world I have to get a rod and reel with my wallet as bait.
Peanut is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:49 PM   #4
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

A few years ago when I could readily get away with it, it would have been cool. As it is, I did have one lady approach me at the only social I went to. I always meant to call her up, but then she died tragically and much too young in an accident. Forever a regret of mine. May she be forever at peace.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
pvthuntrr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Fun idea but for a newbie like me I doubt anybody would pursue a session with me. Some of you guys that have been at it a while would have a blast with who is contacting you though. Might be fun and would definitely help with the IOP.
pvthuntrr is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #6
Valentine Michael
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I doubt the women who would contact me would be high on my list to begin with. And while being contacted by a provider might be a minor turn on if she did it right, its doubtful she'd get my business. I don't like rejecting people though so I think on balance the negatives would outweigh the positives for me.
Valentine Michael is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:13 PM   #7
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

If a gentleman hears from me, it's because I find him charming or a post he has written that has sparked my interest! But, I would NEVER suggest a date unless he was interested also!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:33 PM   #8
Medal P
Valued Poster

Best session I ever had came when a provider had seen a few of my posts and PM'd me. She said only that our interests/fetishes etc were wonderfully aligned and she thought we would have fun. That's it. Months later I saw a thread about her and remembered the PM. Called. Booked. Stayed way over time. Both left smiling and spent. Giggling like school kids. Providers you might as well try to see guys you think you will enjoy.
Medal P is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:34 PM   #9
Medal P
Valued Poster

OMG. Just noticed I'm under Lana. Wow!!
Medal P is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:37 PM   #10
UTR4Passion
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default I like it when it is an honest request

It does happen for me and when it is an honest approach and not just marketing, I enjoy it. Maybe my reputation preceeds me? They know I'm not rich, but instead just a nice and fun gentleman that appreciates being with a select few mature women.
UTR4Passion is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:42 PM   #11
geezerdude2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
If a gentleman hears from me, it's because I find him charming or a post he has written that has sparked my interest! But, I would NEVER suggest a date unless he was interested also!
Oh, he'd be interested!!! Charming? Sigh, guess that's why I've not heard from you!
geezerdude2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 07:57 AM   #12
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Remember Cathy, the provider who ONLY booked through her own initiations?

She would PM gentlemen she thought she would enjoy being with.

She took the Sadie Hawkins Day theme and ran with it. I haven't heard of anyone else scheduling exclusively through contacting the gentlemen first.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:32 AM   #13
Guest110811-2
Account Disabled

Hell I'd probably have a heart attack if one of you fine ladies ask first to see my old fat self
Guest110811-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:00 AM   #14
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
Remember Cathy, the provider who ONLY booked through her own initiations?

She would PM gentlemen she thought she would enjoy being with.

She took the Sadie Hawkins Day theme and ran with it. I haven't heard of anyone else scheduling exclusively through contacting the gentlemen first.
Just last week I was having dinner with a delightful gentleman and her name came up in conversation. I just told him that I would tell her about him. He was thrilled, btw.

There are men who are just charming with their posts and I often wonder about them. OR, you hear of their prowess in bed .. and well, it's kindof a curiosity thing. If you hear from a couple of women about how wonderful a man is, well ... you know. You wish to see it for yourself!

I've started a few dialogues with men for that very reason.

Why not?

Glad to see you posting a topic, Gonzo. It was really a good one! Now, when are you going to bless my bed with your presence and firm masculinity again?

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:41 AM   #15
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Dearest Elisabeth,
My history with you is exactly what prompted my post. I knew you long before I "knew" you because I found your posts interesting and, well, compelling. So I wanted to know more about you, and eventually that led to our delicious adventures. Same, by the way, with Max. In addition, more than one or two of my more recent appointments have said something to the effect of "I've been wanting to meet you," etc. For me, there are ladies on this board who I think are probably very good providers but I'm not interested just based on their posts, and they probably feel the same way about me. Anyway, I just thought it would cut out a lot of bullshit if a provider genuinely seems to like a guy's post, she just PMs him and says so. But maybe that happens more than I think it does. Sorry, long explanation for something that's probably trivial. Oh, and I promise to return to your lair very soon. I've been missing you too. You are such a delicious visit and I'm grateful you sometimes make time for me.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women