Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
IronMike
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Mile High Club

In case you were born last night, joining the mile high club involves consumating your relationship on an airplane above 1 mile high (roughly 5300 feet). I'm sure a lot of you have done this, particularly on redeye and international flights, and I'm sure it happened a lot more pre-9/11, but the airlines, being the buzzkill that they are, sure do make it difficult now.

I'm wondering how many of you would be interested in taking the hobby to new heights, so to speak? And at what price point...for the airplane ride. Anything between client and provider I don't care about. I just want to know what someone would be willing to pay for a hh or 1h sightseeing flight, where "what happens on board stays on board".

IronMike is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #2
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why stop at the friendly skies? Turn it up a notch and join Richard Branson's new team of intergalactic tourist! DO IT IN SPACE!

With a name like Virgin Galactic it screams "DO ME"
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:37 AM   #3
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMike View Post
In case you were born last night, joining the mile high club involves consumating your relationship on an airplane above 1 mile high (roughly 5300 feet). I'm sure a lot of you have done this, particularly on redeye and international flights, and I'm sure it happened a lot more pre-9/11, but the airlines, being the buzzkill that they are, sure do make it difficult now.

I'm wondering how many of you would be interested in taking the hobby to new heights, so to speak? And at what price point...for the airplane ride. Anything between client and provider I don't care about. I just want to know what someone would be willing to pay for a hh or 1h sightseeing flight, where "what happens on board stays on board".

If I had sex in Denver...which I have...does that count for the mile high club since it is 6000 ft elevation? LOL
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:41 AM   #4
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

http://milehighatlanta.com/

Anyone want to apply for the DFW franchise?
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #5
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 32816
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm, how interesting.. I was just at the airport thinking how nice it would be to join the Mile High Club! Looks like I need to head to ATL but that cabin doesnt look too comfy!
Jaleh is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:55 PM   #6
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaleh View Post
Hmm, how interesting.. I was just at the airport thinking how nice it would be to join the Mile High Club! Looks like I need to head to ATL but that cabin doesnt look too comfy!
The cabin is actually VERY comfy! Before I moved out west, I lived around ATL for many years. The setup out in Carrollton and the airport is awesome for discretion and its under an hour drive from downtown.

My first MHC experience was on Delta, an ATL-PDX flight in the restroom of an old L-1011. Those lavs were bigger than the living room in my first house!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:20 PM   #7
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

As a Skydiver, I know that you can fit 5 people into a C-182 (4 + pilot) if you remove a few seats, and put down padding instead. That bit of trivia is the reason 4 way competitions became popular in the sport.

Easily enough room for two to have fun, and even stretch out.

If your plane is smaller than a C-182, then I'd want some proof that it will lift 3 adults to the minimum altitude of 5280', before I got in it. lol

Any chance this "mile high" ride could be a one way? "Just let me out here, and thanks for the ride, both of you."
(please be above either my house, my car, or a good strip club)
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:48 AM   #8
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

As Chica Chaser notes, the old L 1011 and 747 on a intl flight overnight provided a chance. Today, even the lavs in a 777 are small. Singapore Airlines first class has a small compartment, but the fine print says no sex ( like I am sure that is followed)

Best slightly related flying story. St Louis to Mpls in first class, two very drunk folks got each other off under a blanket with the rest of the cabin and first flight attendant looking on in amusement. True story.
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:27 AM   #9
AgoodMess
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Ze,
Lets coin a name for that club in the future - I vote for "space club". Any other ideas, like, "No virgin no more club"?
AgoodMess is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:52 AM   #10
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

There actually used to be a company around here that offered couples that chance to join the MHC.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:46 PM   #11
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMike View Post

Maybe you should commission a private pilot and we can talk about it. I'm sure a private pilot would love to take us on a joy ride.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:00 PM   #12
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Smails View Post
Singapore Airlines first class has a small compartment, but the fine print says no sex ( like I am sure that is followed)
Seriously Judge? Theres an airline with a disclaimer somewhere "no banging in our lavs"? I'd love to see a copy of that!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:08 PM   #13
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I banged a girl in the bathroom on the Chunnel as we left Paris and lost visibility of land. The Euros have a term for it, but it was cool.
Nitwitboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:19 PM   #14
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

When I lived in Florida there were a number of private companies offering this service.

http://milehighflorida.com/

The fee was $275/hour with a 1 hour minimum. There was a partition between the cockpit and rear seat. I never found a lady to take me up on it, but not for lack of trying. I would love to join that club.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:34 AM   #15
Batman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Nitwitboy, you join me in the "Mile Long Club", enjoying the pleasures of a woman while on a moving train for a duration lengthy enough to cover at least a mile. In my case it was in Spain on the Andaluz Express....good times. So I carry the double "Mile" status and this old guy loves the memories.
Batman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women