Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Default Luck in finding this girl

Im posting this here hoping that a girl I spent some time with might see it and respond. Im looking for a girl that I picked up at the IHOP on 59S and took to the Grand Palace Inn off of the Southwest Freeway Friday mid-morning around 10:30. She was driving a small black SUV (Honda I think). If out there please contact me by PM as I would like to fuck you again. Heres hoping I get lucky. LOL
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:22 AM   #2
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #3
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Dam my deja vu is kicking in something fierce.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #4
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

I don't get it....
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #5
animitasenthe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Damn man, I know that feeling. Good luck, and get the contact info next time.
animitasenthe is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:29 PM   #6
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by animitasenthe View Post
Damn man, I know that feeling. Good luck, and get the contact info next time.
If I get the contact information.......I will write in on a piece of paper and leave it in my truck.

If I leave it in my truck.......I will be driving down the road one day with my SO in the tow and notice the slip of paper setting out in full view for her to see.

If my SO can see it.......I will attempt to slide the piece of paper in a dashboard crevice where the SO can't see it.

If I slip the piece of paper in a dashboard crevice.......it will slide into one of my dashboard A/C vents.

If the piece of paper is in one of my dashboard A/C vents.......it is going to make a buzzing sound every time I turn on my A/C.

If my A/C makes a buzzing sound every time I turn it on.....I am not going to turn on my A/C (because who wants to listen to a buzzing sound all day?)

If I don't turn on my A/C.......I am going to sweat like a fat pig.

If I sweat like a fat pig.......I am going to lose weight and become all buff and shit.

If I become all buff and shit.......I will take all of NaNs whores away from him.

If I take all of NaNs whores away from him........NaN is going to bitch and moan on here like a pussy.

If NaN bitches and moans on here like a pussy.......I am going to tell him to fuck off and go eat some pancakes at IHOP.

If NaN goes and eats pancakes at IHOP.........he is going to find the hooktard before I do and not pass me the information

So, I thinck I will just ask for the information here...........if you don't mind.....ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #7
MagnusX14
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
If I get the contact information.......I will write in on a piece of paper and leave it in my truck.

If I leave it in my truck.......I will be driving down the road one day with my SO in the tow and notice the slip of paper setting out in full view for her to see.

If my SO can see it.......I will attempt to slide the piece of paper in a dashboard crevice where the SO can't see it.

If I slip the piece of paper in a dashboard crevice.......it will slide into one of my dashboard A/C vents.

If the piece of paper is in one of my dashboard A/C vents.......it is going to make a buzzing sound every time I turn on my A/C.

If my A/C makes a buzzing sound every time I turn it on.....I am not going to turn on my A/C (because who wants to listen to a buzzing sound all day?)

If I sweat like a fat pig.......I am going to lose weight and become all buff and shit.

If I become all buff and shit.......I will take all of NaNs whores away from him.

If I take all of NaNs whores away from him........NaN is going to bitch and moan on here like a pussy.

If NaN bitches and moans on here like a pussy.......I am going to tell him to fuck off and go eat some pancakes at IHOP.

If NaN goes and eats pancakes at IHOP.........he is going to find the hooktard before I do and not pass me the information

So, I thinck I will just ask for the information here...........if you don't mind.....ijs.
LMAO!
MagnusX14 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:50 PM   #8
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

So that buzzing sound in my A/C may not be an alien after all?
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #9
Raccoon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:

Man on a mission to find that kitty he hit.
Raccoon is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:19 PM   #10
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just go back to Ihop, you might get lucky again..you might have to buy her some more pancakes though.

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:13 PM   #11
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Putting up her description on the IHOP bulletin board or offering the employees a cash incentive will probably help along with posting a description of her at the Grand Palace Inn. She probably frequents both on a very regular basis. You can also review the security tapes at IHOP to see if you can get a better description of her car or license plate number. Posting a more detailed description of her here will probably identify her since I am sure lots of guys frequent both establishments and some may have with her. It seems a lot of guys are looking for that very girl.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #12
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I'd give you her number, but I don't want to.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:30 PM   #13
Guest110713-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

There is a tranny in that area that fits the description you gave. Same car too.
Who fucked whom?
Guest110713-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:53 PM   #14
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Im posting this here hoping that a girl I spent some time with might see it and respond. Im looking for a girl that I picked up at the IHOP on 59S and took to the Grand Palace Inn off of the Southwest Freeway Friday mid-morning around 10:30.
IHOP?????

You told me you met her at Taco Bell.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:58 PM   #15
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:

For the want of a nail...the war was lost! ijs....
Sisyphus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women