Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2012, 06:25 AM   #1
sabin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125427
My ECCIE Reviews
Default provider posting in reviews

Bro, what are you on? Please....get a life. It is getting old and based on my experience, you are more than likely a provider posing as a fake hobbyiest. You just joined this site May 6th and it says your in webster. Bam, conveniently this pops up. You know I could care less about competition. Not everone is going to like me and not everyone is gonna like you.
What you say absolutely makes no sense. First of all, most of the time noone gets my room number to walk up to my room. I go down and get you. Occassionally, I will let someone come up to my room however most of the time, I have you park on a specific side of the building and then I come down to greet you, let you in, and then walk you to my room. Considering the experience I have had both as a provider and phone operator for various agencies in New England, I have found that it is better for both parties to not have the hobbiest go by the front desk. Furthermore, you said that you just walked up to my room? Uh, wrong answer...again I use the two call system. I like to give the hobbyist the option of walking away if I am not in fact what they had in mind. So, what did this undercover cop supposedly look like...LMFAO! Oh, wait...did you say it was an officer in uniform?
I would like to thank "out of bounds" for his delightful review and I will remember this always. I also appreciate all of your compliments. I am probably giving away some of my secrets but if every provider would take the time to consider the fact that some of these gentlemen have to save little bits at a time for sometimes up to months at a time just for our company. Ladies, I love what I do because everyday I get up knowing i am about to put a smile on someone's face and make their day. Oh, and jsazorro, in case you didnt know this, people from all over the country come to Houston on business. Did you ever think that maybe this gentleman who was a total sweetheart might have lived in Boston like myself and recognized the area code. Maybe that intrigued him. Oh, and just so you know jsazorro, I am not from Boston originally...I am from Pasadena, Tx. I know one of two things is going on here...either you are a provider who cannot stand any type of competition and does not understand that variety is the spice of life or you are a hobbyiest who does not like the fact that I do not do half hours. Honestly, I feel sorry for you. You sound like a very miserable individual..just saying.
sabin is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:27 AM   #2
sabin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125427
My ECCIE Reviews

I just want to add one more thing. Ladies, we have it made here. If any of you have ever worked in New England you would know exactly what I am talking about. The thing I like the most are the post-appointment thank you texts. They always bring a smile to my face even when I am having the worst of days.
sabin is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:41 PM   #3
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Uhh...Post in the proper section. I am moving this to COED!
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #4
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Very nicely done. Another example of smart moderation based on common sense.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:07 AM   #5
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yes, whoever said moderators were lazy and shiftless should be tied up and used by Olivia Howard.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:36 PM   #6
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

That must have been WTF.......ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

It sure wasn't me this time.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:17 AM   #8
zme
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

I learned quite a bit from the various Sabin threads. Among other things I am kind of amazed at all the skulduggery and sabotage that seems to fly around.

Sabine - sorry to see you being unfairly dragged through the mud but I guess this is that kind of environment. As someone who moved to Houston from Boston myself I would love to have the chance to see you but alas, the commute is a bit too much for me.
zme is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:04 PM   #9
Luvagoodmassage
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Boston??? Get a rope!!! Oh shit, my bad...that's a chili commercial

Quote:
Originally Posted by zme View Post
I learned quite a bit from the various Sabin threads. Among other things I am kind of amazed at all the skulduggery and sabotage that seems to fly around.

Sabine - sorry to see you being unfairly dragged through the mud but I guess this is that kind of environment. As someone who moved to Houston from Boston myself I would love to have the chance to see you but alas, the commute is a bit too much for me.
Luvagoodmassage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women