Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-04-2010, 11:23 PM   #1
Riyan Skye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 8908
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Unfair judgement, shouldn't there be a Hobbyist Review section??

Ladies I don't know about you but I've had things said about me that were pretty unfair. Not saying I wear my heart on my sleeve, but if the men can point out all of our flaws, shouldn't we be able to do the same?

I mean bitching about a woman with a little weight or too big/small tits is a little hypocritical when its coming from someone that's losing their hair and a gut that swallows his belt.

Pot calling the kettle black, is it fair?
Old 03-04-2010, 11:41 PM   #2
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

No it wouldn't be fair because then I would have to raise my rates, again! *sarcasm*

But seriously, y'all provide a service, we don't. Just like a restaurant, they can't review their customers but the customer sure can review them.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:55 PM   #3
travelling_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Good point CanDo. There are movie reviews, but have you ever heard of George Lucas, Steven Spielberg or Tom Hanks going to a movie to watch the patrons and complain about them talking too much, eating their popcorn too loudly or getting up to go to the bathroom too often?

Do you pay the guys who see you? If you don't pay them, then you don't have a right to review. You have the right not to accept an appointment if you don't like someone. Start paying the guys and then you can review whoever you want.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:55 PM   #4
technicallygeek
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Sweetheart, with your scrumdiddlyumptious self... where have you been

Add another one to the list
Old 03-05-2010, 01:45 AM   #5
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelyn Bonita View Post
...Pot calling the kettle black, is it fair?

OMG! This isn't another race thread is it?
Old 03-05-2010, 02:07 AM   #6
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
OMG! This isn't another race thread is it?
I see nothing racial here. Move on please.

For those who know me, this is funny. For everyone else...I survive Nuclear fallout.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:10 AM   #7
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Ladies I don't know about you but I've had things said about me that were pretty unfair. Not saying I wear my heart on my sleeve, but if the men can point out all of our flaws, shouldn't we be able to do the same?

I mean bitching about a woman with a little weight or too big/small tits is a little hypocritical when its coming from someone that's losing their hair and a gut that swallows his belt.

Pot calling the kettle black, is it fair?
More seriously. Yes you are a "product" and people will poke and prod the product and point out all its faults. Its unfortunate and it will never change. Backlashing out at the hobbyists well at first may make you feel better may have a negative effect on your business. I suggest talking to the ladies in your provider areas and ask how they deal with it. Out here in the open will just .
Old 03-05-2010, 04:11 AM   #8
justanotherguy
Account Disabled

Is the OP really 6'3"? If so, that's all I care about....I really like tall chicks.

Back to topic, you can't review customers because there is a reason why we have no Showcase - we're not advertising anything to sell.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:14 AM   #9
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

Marketing 101 babe...if you post in Co-ed that you don't like old overweight bald guys your market just shrunk by at least one.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:06 AM   #10
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You run a business. Like any other business, you will get judged by your customers, fairly or, in some cases, not. That's part of running a business. (Presumably, you are running a business.) What benefit (financial or otherwise) does your business gain by pointing out your client's flaws?

Quote:
Mention your preferences for clients' appearance in your p411 profile and/or ads. That will ensure fewer complaints from bald, overweight men, since they will most likely figure out that you would rather not see them.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:32 AM   #11
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Evilyn

Isn't there a ladies' only forum on this and most other similar boards? That's where you "review" us, point out all of our flaws and "shortcomings" to the other providers so that they know what to expect.

And while I understand that we are the customers, I also know that providers need to know who's worth seeing and who is not worth seeing, from a safety standpoint if nothing else.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:02 AM   #12
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

It's best to post this is the womans section.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:05 AM   #13
Riyan Skye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 8908
My ECCIE Reviews

good feedback, oh and by the way this WAS NOT to bash anyone, lol the bald fat thing was just hypothetical.

To tell you the truth, I could care less what a person's appearance is. VERY good point about provider=product because it is very true. But if the service paid for "product" is at 100% like it should be, is it really neccesary to point out every little flaw?? I guess this just goes with the job huh??

Thanks for the responses, just had to get an opinion.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:24 AM   #14
bigbobftworth
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

another fat bald guy you wont see
Old 03-05-2010, 08:27 AM   #15
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Evelyn,

I do understand your concerns and harsh comments always sting. Unfortunately, the place for any feedback of hobbyists is in the ladies forums. This topic has been discussed a couple of time and comes to no good end.

You are always welcome to post a nice Thank you thread on a Hobbyist that went above and beyond and on a review that you feel is inaccurate. If there are untruths in a review, please let Moderator know and we will look into it.

Please remain a valued member of this board, have fun, peace and love, and try to not sweat the small stuff.

Thanks,
PPE
Thread Closed