Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162403
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The shaved kitty dilemma...am I delusional?

Ok, before you jump in with both feet and exclaim "yes, you are delusional" please read this entire post lol

I'm a woman who is not into woman, so I cannot always see from a man's perspective. I know, I know...hotlips is admitting she is not always right LMAO

Anywho.....from time to time the threads come up about shaved or not. The younger generations seems to like the shaved, the older gents seem to like the retro look.

But as I was having dinner with a few ladies one evening, this very topic came up. We discussed the reasons to shave, versus not to. Most are of the same opinion that it's cleaner, looks better, and makes for a better DATY experience if the kitty is shaved. But.......

I argued that not all kitty kat looks good shaved. Am I correct, or am I delusional in my thinking? It is just "my" opinion that the shaved look is great for the smaller, spinner-type girls. But the shaved look is not cute on those of us ladies who are not spinners or have fat cats.

Hey, I have seen plenty of naked women in my time. Some I look at and say "hey, ok, that's cute on her." Others I see I'm thinking "damn girl, grow some hair on that thing."

So am I delusional in thinking that the "bald look" isn't for everyone, or is it really that important?

Don't laugh at me, I am being sooooo serious. And the ladies I went to dinner with can attest to that lol

But since I am not a pussy connoisseur, I can't really judge what is cute and not cute. I just know "mine" is not cute totally shaved lol

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:36 PM   #2
HOOK'EM
Gaining Momentum

Hey HH,
Your post on the "Broke" thread caught my eye. You seem like a pretty smart lady. I agree with you, different grooming practice's just fit different body types. Looking forward to getting back to Dallas. Hope to meet you soon.
HOOK'EM
HOOK'EM is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #3
Rebel
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

No your not delusional, some kitty's look better with fur.....
Rebel is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #4
txtracer
Lifetime Premium Access

WALDT. I don't think it depends on the lady.
txtracer is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:43 PM   #5
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

No, you're not delusional at all. Some kitties look great shaved, while others....not so much. I will say for myself, a shaved kitty is more likely to be dined on than a non shaved one. I won't claim to be a great muff diver (I'm probably awful at it). I only do it when the mood strikes me, roughly every third blue moon on average. It also depends on how much of an innie/outie she is. The less the better for me....to an extent. Freshness goes without saying. A cute, fresh, hairless innie is hard to resist, I must say.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:39 PM   #6
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

There are probably good hygienic reasons for keeping the bush trimmed for both men and women.

The state of a ladies bush does not affect whether I see her or whether I dine. I love dining too much NOT to do it unless there is a hygiene issue or something along that line. I'm probably not any good at it, but I do love doing it.

I think ladies should do what is comfortable for them. If the lady and I click, all else will fall into place.

The prevalence of shaved kitty is probably a trend and trends do tend to change.
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #7
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I personally like the best of both worlds....a nice triangle bush on top and shaved and well trimmed just below the clit.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:11 PM   #8
oleguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Shaved, unshaved who cares as long as it's clean and fresh smelling. When it's shaved and looks like a soft babies butt it is just to tempting to not want to dine on. I appreciate a woman that shaves before an appointment and she is really smooth down there. The lady that is not freshly shaved and has stubble is more of a turn off because to me it represents her lack of concern about really being prepared for our time together.
oleguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:23 PM   #9
Jobe0111
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

I prefer to floss after my meal, not during.
Jobe0111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:21 PM   #10
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I prefer shaved. However, I can work with a landing strip.

I am just not a fan of stubble that's more than a few days old. Imagine me dining on your fresh kitty with two days worth of beard/mustache stubble. Shaved stubble is typically more coarse than waxed or plucked reqrowth.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:50 PM   #11
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Wink Shaved Pussy...

Some kitties don't look good shaved...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg funny-looking-shaved-cat.jpg (31.7 KB, 660 views)
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:19 PM   #12
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer smooth lips and a patch on top...and not a landing stripe either....that way you can still feel and look like a woman....but have lickable lips for the men....no need to floss with me babe....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:35 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

All kitties were not created equal.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:53 AM   #14
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I am super thick and I prefer to be hairless for sanitary reasons. I shave with baby oil and sprinkle edible powder on ''her''
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:49 AM   #15
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Not sure that there are "golden standards" for what a pretty kitty is supposed to look like. I love a little bit of hair, but shaved works too. It's really all about the lady's own preference, and what makes her comfortable. Personally, hair styles "down there" don't affect the beauty.

The true beauty of an individual lies far beneath the skin...
Tony Patella is offline   Quote