Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2016, 11:21 PM   #1
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Default Providers in committed relationships?

I don't see that working out unless hubby enjoys his woman sucking c#cks for a living, help me understand how this is possible.

I do understand the open relationship concept, I've had plenty of those but I didn't give a f&ck about my partner, so it worked out great.

Post your comments and stories if you choose to participate....
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:15 AM   #2
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

If a provider is in a committed relationship that's her business and I don't understand why they even broach the topic with us. Only one thing brings clarity to your question and that's money. That said I have seen a number of "committed" providers that have given phenomenal service after talking about their significant others. I believe it can be attributed to naughty fantasies to revenge fucking but either way she has become the bread winner in many cases.

In some cases I believe the provider has an outrageous sex drive that no one man can satisfy.

I use to to see a married full body massage girl who is now retired. She was pretty strict about the rules unless she was frustrated with the hubby.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:28 AM   #3
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I don't see that working out unless hubby enjoys his woman sucking c#cks for a living, help me understand how this is possible.

I do understand the open relationship concept, I've had plenty of those but I didn't give a f&ck about my partner, so it worked out great.

I used to go to this strip club, where I met my wife....when she agreed to marry me, she quit the club....I ended up managing the club by the way. there was no way I wanted her working in a club where she could meet guys like me....I used to have real game back then.......anyways we were married and I went into construction....and we were together for 12 years ...we're divorced now but had 12 great years....BECAUSE SHE STOPPED DANCING.....theres no way I could have let my wife grind on random dudes for money......I cant respect a guy that lets his woman fuck random guys for money............IMHO....no self respecting man lets his wife earn her living as a hooker.....but that's me, i'm old school....and want a partner that wants to be a partner.........not a woman that has sex with guys for money......not judging just expressing my thoughts in this thread........
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:56 AM   #4
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Pure hypocrisy, IMO. 'Committed' means NOT doing outside shit.

I'm COMMITTED to my workouts, by putting more time in the gym, eating more protein, not eating sugar and drinking sodas, and getting more sleep.

I'm COMMITTED to being a better employee by arriving to work on time and working more efficiently throughout the day.

I'm COMMITTED to being a better baseball player by spending more time on drills and working on my swing.

Then again, maybe I'm understanding it wrong.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 03:32 AM   #5
mmcqtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Why don't you ask about the vast number of married men who seek out providers? Why don't you make social commentary about them? Finally, why don't you just count your blessings that there are beautiful women who are willing to spend time with the bald, fat, short, toothless, poorly dressed, socially awkward and God knows what else is coming through the door men and you are lucky enough to be one of them.

Just lay your money down, say thank you as you leave and keep your stupid ponderings to yourself, it has no place on this board.
mmcqtx is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 04:15 AM   #6
ethorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Why don't you ask about the vast number of married men who seek out providers?

Because we already know they're a bunch of douchebags - what is there to discuss? (Just kidding guys)
ethorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 04:54 AM   #7
Guest030717
A Darling Companion

User ID: 326437
My ECCIE Reviews

Hummmm? Double standard.... so married men can be in committed relationships with their wives and have "fun" on the side but not cool if a provider has a hubby at home while she indulges in hobby "playtime"?????

Not sure why this question is so one sided?
Guest030717 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 05:36 AM   #8
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 06:35 AM   #9
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post

Personally I couldn't do it. I don't see how it could work out long term. I can't begin to comprehend how a man could be ok with his girlfriend\wife fucking 3 strangers a day for money. These are called opinions folks...there's not a right or wrong answer it's just how I feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Pure hypocrisy, IMO. 'Committed' means NOT doing outside shit.
The OP's post would make more sense if the word committed was removed and it was just relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcqtx View Post
Why don't you ask about the vast number of married men who seek out providers? Why don't you make social commentary about them? Finally, why don't you just count your blessings that there are beautiful women who are willing to spend time with the bald, fat, short, toothless, poorly dressed, socially awkward and God knows what else is coming through the door men and you are lucky enough to be one of them.

Just lay your money down, say thank you as you leave and keep your stupid ponderings to yourself, it has no place on this board.
Dang dude...it's just a discussion topic on a discussion board. Seems like a legit topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarlingDiana View Post
Hummmm? Double standard.... so married men can be in committed relationships with their wives and have "fun" on the side but not cool if a provider has a hubby at home while she indulges in hobby "playtime"?????

Not sure why this question is so one sided?
Not sure he was indicating it was "cool" either way. You're really not comparing the same thing anyway. He's talking about a relationship where the man is aware of the gf or wife having sex with strangers for money and both parties are aware of that fact and are ok with it.

Flip the script and not too many "civilian" women would be ok for 2 seconds knowing their bf or husband was having sex (especially with multiple partners for money) outside of the relationship.

I don't see a double standard because nobody is saying it's ok one way but not the other.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 07:31 AM   #10
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

I've tried it and it didn't work for me. I had to take a hobby break because I could tell it really bothered him. It didn't take long after we split up for me to come back though, because I looooove cock!

I believe with the right couple it may be able to work short term or even long term but it's definitely not for everyone. There's too much fuel for jealousy or feelings of inadequacy for most men to handle, and it's completely understandable.

Now I do know a few ladies that hobby behind their husbands' backs, that seems to work out great! It works because the men have no idea their wives are fucking random strangers for cash every day. The ladies leave for work in the morning and come back at the same time every evening and have their own money to spend, save, and contribute.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 07:33 AM   #11
Guest030717
A Darling Companion

User ID: 326437
My ECCIE Reviews

Then again there are guys that are completely OK with their lady having sex for money. Many of them are called pimps, playas, suckas and there are those dudes that just prefer their women promiscuous and slutty.
Guest030717 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 08:14 AM   #12
CaptCroakers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Sucking dick is just another 9 to 5 job. There are worse professions out there. Don't over think it.
CaptCroakers is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 09:06 AM   #13
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting question OP. Are you married? Is marriage not the most committed relationship to be in? Why do you not feel it's wrong when a married man sees hookers and takes his hard earned money out of family funds to pay for some strange? Maybe that's an entirely different thread?
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 09:27 AM   #14
snarl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

There are worse things she could be. Like a lawyer or politician.

Hookers sell their bodies. Lawyers and politicians sell their SOULS.
snarl is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 09:48 AM   #15
Smokin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I'm not married anymore, but I do like slutty women.
Smokin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women