Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60634
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48577
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42238
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36617
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2013, 08:37 AM   #1
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746
Default So It Begins With Russia.......

Obama Cancels Meeting With Putin Amid Tension Over Snowden

WASHINGTON—President Barack Obama canceled a bilateral meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin set to be held in Moscow next month, following Russia's decision to grant asylum to former U.S. contractor Edward Snowden, the White House said Wednesday.

U.S.-Russian relations have been strained over Moscow's handling of Mr. Snowden, the National Security Agency leaker who was granted asylum in Russia last week. The White House had previously signaled Mr. Obama was unlikely to attend a planned one-on-one meeting with Mr. Putin next month in Moscow ahead of the Group of 20 summit in St. Petersburg.

"There are times when they slip back into Cold War thinking and Cold War mentality," Mr. Obama said of Russia in an interview on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on Tuesday night. "What I continually say to them and to President Putin, that's the past."
Mr. Obama still plans to attend the G-20 summit scheduled for early September, which Russia is hosting.

White House spokesman Jay Carney in a statement said the decision came after the Obama administration "reached the conclusion that there is not enough recent progress in our bilateral agenda with Russia" to hold the meeting.

"Given our lack of progress on issues such as missile defense and arms control, trade and commercial relations, global security issues, and human rights and civil society in the last 12 months, we have informed the Russian government that we believe it would be more constructive to postpone the summit until we have more results from our shared agenda," the statement said. "Russia's disappointing decision to grant Edward Snowden temporary asylum was also a factor that we considered in assessing the current state of our bilateral relationship."

The White House said it will continue with a Washington meeting later this week between Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and Russian officials "to discuss how we can best make progress moving forward on the full range of issues in our bilateral relationship."

Before heading to Russia for the G-20, Mr. Obama will go to Stockholm Sept. 4 and 5, the White House said in a brief statement Wednesday. The White House said Sweden plays a "key leadership role on the international stage, including in opening new trade and investment opportunities through the U.S.-EU trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, advancing clean technologies, and promoting environmental sustainability."

Here's the link: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788732452250457865 3791984020314.html?mod=WSJ_hpp _LEFTTopStories

It's sad that we are having to bow up to an old enemy because of a snot-nosed wanna be.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:45 AM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You might be a political hack

If you think it began with Russia....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:10 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
It's sad that we are having to bow up to an old enemy because of a snot-nosed wanna be.
I agree, but he won't be President too much longer.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:20 AM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

2016 , then Clinton.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:30 AM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

"There are times when they slip back into Cold War thinking and Cold War mentality," Mr. Obama said of Russia in an interview on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on Tuesday night. "What I continually say to them and to President Putin, that's the past."
That quote shows Odumbo for the naïve, political hack he is. Odumbo is more than willing to perpetuate the racial divide in this country because of its "history"; yet, Odumbo hypocritically tells the Russia to ignore and deny its history!?! What a fucking hypocritical moron!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:24 AM   #6
timpage
Account Disabled

Fuck Putin and fuck the Russians. Putin is nothing but a KGB thug who would shit a purple cow if the United States gave asylum to a Russian citizen who had leaked vital Russian national security information.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:33 AM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That quote shows Odumbo for the naïve, political hack he is. Odumbo is more than willing to perpetuate the racial divide in this country because of its "history"; yet, Odumbo hypocritically tells the Russia to ignore and deny its history!?! What a fucking hypocritical moron!
he came from a broken home.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:46 AM   #8
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
he came from a broken home.
Well, I usually don't get to see the blatherings of IB an Idiot anymore since I have him ignored. I see he is still posting pretty much the stupidest shit on the board. Keep it up moron.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:50 AM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Well, I usually don't get to see the blatherings of IB an Idiot anymore since I have him ignored. I see he is still posting pretty much the stupidest shit on the board. Keep it up moron.
You're one of the morons that put that moronic political hack in office, Little Timmy; you're either a complete imbecile or a liar if you claim that makes you feel proud!
Old 08-07-2013, 10:58 AM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're one of the morons that put that moronic political hack in office, Little Timmy; you're either a complete imbecile or a liar if you claim that makes you feel proud!

one of 66,760,924

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:13 AM   #11
rodog44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56
Default meanie

Quote:
Fuck Putin and fuck the Russians. Putin is nothing but a KGB thug who would shit a purple cow if the United States gave asylum to a Russian citizen who had leaked vital Russian national security information.

OBAMA TO PUTIN Vlad, you're a big ole meanie and I'm not comming over to play with you anymore.
rodog44 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:15 AM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
one of 66,760,924

Approximately 155 million had enough sense not to vote for Odumbo!
Old 08-07-2013, 11:22 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Approximately 155 million had enough sense not to vote for Odumbo!
Some of the "other bunch" did too, but they voted with their hearts instead.

Counting the time for the moving vans to arrive.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodog44 View Post
OBAMA TO PUTIN Vlad, you're a big ole meanie and I'm not comming over to play with you anymore.
Putin just hasn't told Obaminable what Putin wants. Snowden is a disposable pawn.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #15
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
That "KGB thug" is making Obama look like a weak little girl and humiliating our once great nation. Reagan would have kicked his ass.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women