Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41253
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2021, 11:22 AM   #1
bobst
BANNED

Encounters: 4
Default Dream Select and Pink Club

With all drama of Luxury, Lovely Angels, K Festival and Asian Star,

I am picking Dream Select and Pink Club are the best agencies in Dallas.

I don’t know much about pink Club but I heard the pink is very good lady for looks at service.
Dream Select has been around for long time and they always has the TOP quality ladies from all over US and Korea. Most of these ladies in agencies and spa can’t get into Dream Select. They simply will not qualify in looks.

Now this is my true promotion to the best in Dallas.
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 12:33 PM   #2
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

OK, I don't see anything wrong with picking either DS or PC as preferences but I am not following your selection criteria.

You include Luxury, Lovely Angels, K Festival and Asian Stars in the "drama" and then state your preference for best agencies.

But Luxury is an "AMP" not an agency. I don't see much/any mention of Lovely Angels in the latest "drama". Seems to mostly be K-Fest and Asian Stars.

In any case, are you saying that the people involved with this drama and back and forth would actually change the specific provider that you see? For example, (just randomly choosing names here), you would not see Cat at K-Fest, Red at Lovely Angels for reported anal sex, the newest model at Asian Stars, etc.) because of a pissing contest on Eccie?

I don't know about you but after the appointment is made I don't much care - I'm not having sex with the agency, it's with the woman.

What's the point of this kind of "nationalism"?
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 01:48 PM   #3
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobst View Post
With all drama of Luxury, Lovely Angels, K Festival and Asian Star,

I am picking Dream Select and Pink Club are the best agencies in Dallas.

I don’t know much about pink Club but I heard the pink is very good lady for looks at service.
Dream Select has been around for long time and they always has the TOP quality ladies from all over US and Korea. Most of these ladies in agencies and spa can’t get into Dream Select. They simply will not qualify in looks.

Now this is my true promotion to the best in Dallas.
But here you are, brand new to the site but right in the middle of the drama. Not to mention making a couple of veiled threats to other posters. I call bullshit, you obviously have an agenda just like the rest of the promoters, shills, owners who populate these boards.

I have been to KDS, LA, House/ABS, K-Fest et al and by and large I've been pretty happy with them all. I have been doing this for well over 40 years and "whore wars" rarely end well for anyone. I wish EVERYONE would just quit this foolishness and concentrate on their own business instead of this constant pissing contest we see around here.

This kind of shit is why I pretty much stayed off of ECCIE until relatively recently.

BTW I do know I am pissing in the wind, I guess I'll STFU now lest I get my leg all wet. lol
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 02:10 PM   #4
bobst
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGambler View Post
But here you are, brand new to the site but right in the middle of the drama. Not to mention making a couple of veiled threats to other posters. I call bullshit, you obviously have an agenda just like the rest of the promoters, shills, owners who populate these boards.

I have been to KDS, LA, House/ABS, K-Fest et al and by and large I've been pretty happy with them all. I have been doing this for well over 40 years and "whore wars" rarely end well for anyone. I wish EVERYONE would just quit this foolishness and concentrate on their own business instead of this constant pissing contest we see around here.

This kind of shit is why I pretty much stayed off of ECCIE until relatively recently.

BTW I do know I am pissing in the wind, I guess I'll STFU now lest I get my leg all wet. lol
I don’t have 40 years of experience. I will consider that as good thing. However, my view is clear without any fog.
I am not going to call out bullshit but people can see who is the bigger bullshitter between two of us.
Just giving my opinion on which one I would use and promote for now.

LOL
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 03:51 PM   #5
Deus_Soul
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Exactly, LA hasn’t been mentioned. They seem to be doing ok with staying out of the mess going on. Same with Pink and HDS.

It’s your Money Bob you can choose to shoot the load where you want no one is judging.
Deus_Soul is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 01:59 PM   #6
Shoryuken
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

There's drama? Can somebody clue me into what's going on. I've been to hds, LA, kfestival, house and from personal experience I think hds provides the best looking ladies but for a premium price.
Shoryuken is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 03:36 PM   #7
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoryuken View Post
There's drama? Can somebody clue me into what's going on. I've been to hds, LA, kfestival, house and from personal experience I think hds provides the best looking ladies but for a premium price.
Oh god, don't ask
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 03:40 PM   #8
Doom guy
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy_booty View Post
Oh god, don't ask
Yes, I wouldn't want you to expend pointless energy trying to damage control for AS.

Shoryuken :

HDS before 2020 was awesome. Incredibly gorgeous, top-notch service K girls. After the pandemic though, HDS actually used a few AMP girls. Asa worked there for a while. So did Boa. I know one of the Juju bee girls worked there, too. Forgot her name, but she had short hair. I saw the girl named Yuri (not the same one who was at LA) there a few months ago and she was so awful. Just garbage service.

In a nutshell, AS got raided by the police. And all of the AS shills are trying desperately to either discredit the poster and/or do mental gymnastics to cover up that it got busted. It's really funny watching people who know nothing about anything try to make a strawman scenario and pretend it's supposed to go down that way.
Doom guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 04:07 PM   #9
Shoryuken
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

That's a big yikes lol I've only gone to hds twiceduring covid and had a good time, I think I saw gold and ms Kim. Ms Kim is back so I'm probably gonna see her, her pics are pretty accurate and provided great service for me.
Shoryuken is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 11:26 AM   #10
Hewhew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

HDS bait and switched me once... I should have walked out... but I was to nice. The rest were quite hot.
Hewhew is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 11:53 AM   #11
Kobe_Kassidy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

HDS recently changed ownership/management, and they are an absolute unadulterated shit show so far.

You'd think
Kobe_Kassidy is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 12:01 PM   #12
Guest031124
Account Disabled

Encounters: 69

That explains why they don’t return texts and when they do return them there’s a feeling of hostility. Not a good way to treat a customer who’s been with them since day 1.
Guest031124 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 12:06 PM   #13
Family Guy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydude View Post
That explains why they don’t return texts and when they do return them there’s a feeling of hostility. Not a good way to treat a customer who’s been with them since day 1.

I remember about a year and a half ago, I was running late and the booker would literally send me a text every 30 seconds while I was driving there, counting down to 0. Then I got a rude "appointment canceled" message after reaching 0

Ultimately, I still managed to get in but that was so rude. It made me stop going there.
Family Guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 01:48 PM   #14
bobst
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
I remember about a year and a half ago, I was running late and the booker would literally send me a text every 30 seconds while I was driving there, counting down to 0. Then I got a rude "appointment canceled" message after reaching 0

Ultimately, I still managed to get in but that was so rude. It made me stop going there.
Yes, HDS booker sucks.
However, they do have the best Korean girls.
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 04:45 PM   #15
Kobe_Kassidy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydude View Post

Ditto. There since the beginning; never caused a single problem. You'd never know, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobst View Post
Yes, HDS booker sucks.
However, they do have the best Korean girls.

In their stable? Possibly.

In Dallas (regularly)? Definitely not. The top notch ladies aren't in Dallas with enough frequency and longevity.

And all that's irrelevant when management can't get their shit together long enough to actually run a business.
Kobe_Kassidy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women