Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162086
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453181
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-23-2018, 08:21 AM   #1
BobbyMann
Dreamin' when I wrote dis

Encounters: 240
Default Encounter: Lucky Haven’s wonderful young GFE BONNIE fully lives up to her name! (with actual pics!)

Date: 8-23-18
Name: Fun & New Young Lass "BONNIE"
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: see above
Phone: 469-358-5847
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For 30-second Cliff Notes version read only these activities plus bold from ROS). From innocence at first to worldliness later, from GFE to borderline PSE; mutual flirtatiousness and teasing; successfully landing DFK after initial playful coyness; ramping up quickly to shockingly great SS (as with Crystal, Paige, Kiss, & ShaSha there); trying hard not to fall hard in love too easily; BLS; excellent BBBJ, quasi-DT and very lite FF; Non-Catholic (at this point) MPFS (though never say never!); superior "ASS" (i.e. anal stripper slide) with earnest hopes for continued progress there as well; fantastic BBBJ, quasi-DT, and FF lite until perfect loads and loads of CIM fun!
Hair Length and Color: See pics: long lush brunette nearly waist length
Age: Self-reported and credible Korean 26 (US 25) years of age
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: See pics: A+/B- natural breasts; nice feminine figure; appealingly kissable lips above and below; sexy legs; pretty face; flirtatious manner and IOP. 115 lbs; 5’5”
Recommendation: Yes; our Bonnie lies not over the Ocean -- but sails for us right here at Lucky Haven!
Old 08-23-2018, 08:36 AM   #2
woot_woot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

You the Mann!
Old 08-23-2018, 08:47 AM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

all you have done here, is demonstrate without a shred of doubt, that you are the Promotion Mann for Lucky Haven, and get free sessions. not that anyone failed to recognize that you have now written 4 reviews of new girls for them, in a matter of 18 days. you saw one yesterday, another this morning, and still had time for an hour at NyNy last night. all the while imploring that you spend "tens of thousands" of dollars a year on AMP sessions.

and your reviews are all the same.. I can read one, and I've read all of them. I'm sure there is some good information, if I wade through the wordiness. you can't help your verboseness, apparently, and that's why you offer a cliff notes version now.
Old 08-23-2018, 09:10 AM   #4
ProfessorXavier
Premium Access

Encounters: 143

Good pics man.
Old 08-23-2018, 09:37 AM   #5
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Bobby - Nice one ! Nice legs and Nice Bod !!

But, let's accept the fact that the 1st pic is Totally Photoshopped !! I will not buy the 1st pic !!
Old 08-23-2018, 01:47 PM   #6
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

how come I don't get free for my review ?
Old 08-23-2018, 03:25 PM   #7
Amp12345
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I totally agree with Chung
Only good info is the SPA who is working.
Old 08-23-2018, 04:06 PM   #8
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

If that is the actual girl and those are true and correct pictures, she looks great!!

Thanks for the pics.
Old 08-23-2018, 05:18 PM   #9
3dom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Little Man’s Grand Standing

CHUNG, LEAVE BOBBY ALONE! MIND YOUR OWN LITTLE BUSINESS!

Get off Bobby’s nutz... You little inadequate runt, and cry to the mediators about this

Something to interesting to note: Chung cried like a fucking bitch to the mediators to get me to leave him alone when he didnt fancy my opinion written in “limerick”.. . Lol
Yet over and over, the same rules don’t apply to him!
He cant just write his reviews and contribute as one would... The little man with his little plan covets more... what mote could a little man possible obtain?
The difference was, my insight within a limerick about Bobby’s nice review and Chung’s masterbation frenzy was funny...

Question... Is communism and its underscoring dictates, a genetic imprint or learned behavioral?
I may have the HO- CHI -MiHN little man answer...
When we search for any real answer within the truth of truths, false prophets with slanted agendas, will emerge with slanted “I” answers!

In this example, the slant eye’d commie clit wad “Chung”, is this forums little dick wanna-be dictator that cannot share any space or a spotlight with someone or something that rattles his incessant inadequate insecurity alarm!

Chung...
“The little rooster that couldn't and can’t and will never”
Old 08-23-2018, 07:38 PM   #10
Tapatio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
My ECCIE Reviews

She’s definitely not twenty-five or even twenty-six but she’s one sexy looking woman. Thanks Bobby
Old 08-23-2018, 07:38 PM   #11
Tapatio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
My ECCIE Reviews

She’s definitely not twenty-five or even twenty-six but she’s one sexy looking woman. Thanks Bobby
Old 08-23-2018, 08:10 PM   #12
explorer16
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Nice pics BM. Hope she converts to faith soon.
Old 08-23-2018, 08:32 PM   #13
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Nice to have access to Pics. Although it would be difficult to keep a current roster I wish the AMPs would posts a weekly lineup with pics. It would eliminate the mystery of which lady is at a given location and significantly spike business.
Old 08-23-2018, 08:42 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
Nice to have access to Pics. Although it would be difficult to keep a current roster I wish the AMPs would posts a weekly lineup with pics. It would eliminate the mystery of which lady is at a given location and significantly spike business.

they used to. had their own websites too. then "Black Friday" hit and they went underground again.
Old 08-23-2018, 08:55 PM   #15
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
they used to. had their own websites too. then "Black Friday" hit and they went underground again.
Times will change and pictures could come again someday.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women