Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2019, 07:30 PM   #1
zont
Valued Poster

Default observations about changes since Sept 2019

This is not really more about "things going downhill" since the recent changes. There is plenty posted about that. I am not into annoying the mods and the owners on purpose - I do just fine by accident.

This is about things that appear to have become better (or at least different), depending on your own ideas on the subject.

I come by this because I do something in particular when I sign in - nearly every time - and I have been doing it for years. I review the new posts for the whole site - scroll through them and read whatever looks interesting.

I have seen a couple of things worth these comments and wonder if other folks see it too. Moreover, there may be statistics kept by the powers behind this site that would either back up what I am seeing or would refute it.

#1 - There appears to be a whole lot of posting from all over the country (even the world). It would make sense that eccie would try to be a bigger deal than it is beyond its base in Texas. If that is supposed to be happening, good for eccie. Eccie appears to be going national, although that may be partly due to a drop in the Texas participation.

#2 - A more particular and perhaps strange phenomenon - the encounter reviews, especially in Dallas, are becoming dominated by Asian AMP Spa reviews. This has to be wonderful for the large number of gents who enjoy that experience. My personal preference lies in the part of the feminine universe best described as "tall East European blondes", so the Asian "explosion" is not a big deal to me

I put this in the coed section because I suspect that there are many ladies who would have something useful to say about this as well. If you happen to be a tall East European blonde, Zont say hi to you right here in this post

See anything else going on (especially good stuff) that I missed?
zont is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 08:13 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I get what you are saying.. and my thoughts are better expressed through a PM, because while you didn't mention it, the relative Troll population has increased. I don't intend to feed them the fodder they crave.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 09:04 PM   #3
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

my browsing habits on here have completely changed. first of all, I would come on this site about 5 to 10 times a day. Now I come on here probably every 3-4 days.

I used to go into Dallas and read each section almost like I would the sunday newspaper. But honestly now, I stopped reading reviews because I realize that most people just write them to get the review credits. There Is no ISO section anymore, and no welcome wagon.

So for me, its Logging, going to the locker room, going to discussions and logging out. To the left of this post there are the "most liked images" but it used to be the "newer images" so you could always see when people added their new photo. It honestly is depressing overall.
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 07:51 AM   #4
luv2luv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 132

I get your point, particularly your second one. I suspect it is happening because it isn't as easy to find a willing nubile no limits temporary girlfriend as it used to be … except at the AMPs. They have remained pretty much the same … same access … same services (maybe even less limits) … and same prices. Simply the easiest, surest, and safest way to get fucked these days.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 08:36 AM   #5
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I believe review counts have gone down on all encounters.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 10:34 AM   #6
koonie1980
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
my browsing habits on here have completely changed. first of all, I would come on this site about 5 to 10 times a day. Now I come on here probably every 3-4 days.

I used to go into Dallas and read each section almost like I would the sunday newspaper. But honestly now, I stopped reading reviews because I realize that most people just write them to get the review credits. There Is no ISO section anymore, and no welcome wagon.

So for me, its Logging, going to the locker room, going to discussions and logging out. To the left of this post there are the "most liked images" but it used to be the "newer images" so you could always see when people added their new photo. It honestly is depressing overall.
+1 to all this!
koonie1980 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 10:50 AM   #7
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

+ 1 to all I agree 100%
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 03:13 PM   #8
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I have definitely noticed the increase in AMP reviews.
Makes sense they would see an increase in business
with the girls being unable to 'advertise' or even
mention they are going to be traveling. For those of
us not in a big metro playpen this site used to
be very helpful in proving a menu of treats.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 08:56 AM   #9
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

Like most men I craved a wide variety of pussy along with a few regular faves. I'd browse here whenever I got bored and it was like hitting a buffet two or three times a week. After Sept. 1st I realized this sight was feeding my craving and when the ads stopped my craving all but died. While it was incredibly fun to have a go at hundreds of different women over the past ten years I can honestly say I don't miss it all that much. Having a few regulars keeps me happy and I save a lot of geeters.
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 10:45 AM   #10
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post

I used to go into Dallas and read each section almost like I would the sunday newspaper.

It honestly is depressing overall.
+1
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women