Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2017, 08:21 AM   #1
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default NCNS BY BROOK BLAIR..

So I seen this hot little blond post an ad last week..
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=386992
Sent her a pm and asked if I could prebook with her she asked me to complete her verification process, which I complied and two days later she sends a pm and says I checked out I'm available Friday and Saturday I opted for Saturday..
Set appointment she text a couple times days in between..
I text her Friday night to make sure we were still on for Saturday session
She sends a text back saying yes baby can't wait to see you with the silly emojis.
Saturday comes I text her in the morning no reply send a couple more text.. no reply, finally text and say I guess the appointment is not happening as your not answering..
Crikets until four hours after scheduled appointment..
She don't even apologize, just gives me lame ass excuse that she's stuck at the airport and missed her flight her phone dies and all she has is her iPad and wifi... Blah.. blah.. blah..
I said well you could have sent me an eccie pm to tell me what was going on instead of wasting my time..
She says we don't need to talk anymore I don't need to waste my time explaining myself to a grown ass man mad because he couldn't get some pussy..

I said I'm not mad because I didn't get some pussy I'm mad because I prebooked with you and you wasted my time for the last few days..
As I usually have to plan my hobby time in advance..
I told her she just went right off on me like it's my fault you blew me off..
I notice the Friday night before the appointment she posted an alert section about a client in Austin ripping her off that night.. So she obviously was never even in Dallas..
So my thoughts are why are you posting ads that your in Dallas when your not and scheduling appointments with clients..

And she never offered to reschedule or make this right..

So I don't really care to write shit like this on this board, but her attitude and complete lack of respect, and owning up to her mistake lead me to inform others here that if you book with this girl be prepared to get NCNS..
bowdown2me is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 08:45 AM   #2
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Okay, first off, I'm sorry that happened to you. But, from what I have learned from posting a NCNS thread is this:

If you didn't get the girls address/room number, it technically was not a NCNS. She just flaked on you and that was rude of her. It happens.

Also, after looking at her posting history, it seems like you may have dodged a major bullet:

Her NCNS with another hobbyist because of LE:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2046760&highlight=

Her posting an alert about another guy recently:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2104876&highlight=

And another alert about a different guy:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2014538&highlight=

I'm sure the alerts were true and valid, but it seems like this young lady has drama popping up a lot in her life. So you should be glad that she flaked on you. She saved you $300 and the chance of drama coming into your life!
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:14 AM   #3
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Yep, she looks really hot. Is it just me that thinks the really hot women have this sense of entitlement where they think we should cater to their whims and tolerate bad behavior?
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:33 AM   #4
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

I had her address she sent it Friday night...
Old 07-02-2017, 09:34 AM   #5
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubby View Post
Okay, first off, I'm sorry that happened to you. But, from what I have learned from posting a NCNS thread is this:

If you didn't get the girls address/room number, it technically was not a NCNS. She just flaked on you and that was rude of her. It happens.

Also, after looking at her posting history, it seems like you may have dodged a major bullet:

Her NCNS with another hobbyist because of LE:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2046760&highlight=

Her posting an alert about another guy recently:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2104876&highlight=

And another alert about a different guy:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2014538&highlight=

I'm sure the alerts were true and valid, but it seems like this young lady has drama popping up a lot in her life. So you should be glad that she flaked on you. She saved you $300 and the chance of drama coming into your life!
I completely agree and that is exactly what I told her..
Old 07-02-2017, 09:35 AM   #6
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2me View Post
I had her address she sent it Friday night...
Oh, well you didn't mention that in your original post. I even re-read it to see if I missed it, and you didn't.

No matter, you still dodged a serious bullet with this one!
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:35 AM   #7
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmarine View Post
Yep, she looks really hot. Is it just me that thinks the really hot women have this sense of entitlement where they think we should cater to their whims and tolerate bad behavior?
It's not just you.. I've started to encounter this more and more lately..
This girl has the sense of entitlement very bad..
Old 07-02-2017, 09:48 AM   #8
OneStarLuck07
BANNED

Encounters: 29

That sucks. I recall seeing her ad and was tempted to reach out to her for Saturday. Also noticed she posted an ad in the Austin forum around the same time saying the same thing, so I was confused. Didn't want to waste my time sorting it out since I had a narrow window Saturday morning I wanted to take advantage of, so went with a local provider that was on my TDL.
OneStarLuck07 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:53 AM   #9
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Bowdown !!! The answer to all this is very simple - "Just Move On"... All this is a Part of the Game.. If you had Blue balls, go home and jerk yourself off !!! As simple as that !!! Why do you want to waste your time over such silly things ???
Let me tell you - I have been flaked several times..
Now, let's assume you have posted this... Then, you may think that guys, after reading this, would think twice before seeing her, or not see her at all... But, on the contrary, there are guys who want to make use of such situation, and will still offer to see her (may be for a discount !!!).. So, because of this post, she may be getting more business... Well - that's how this Hobby works mate !!!! So, just keep going !!! This is not the end of world !!!
ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:55 AM   #10
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Bitch ass Predator. Ladies do not see this scum. He is dangerous.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 10:10 AM   #11
OneStarLuck07
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
Bitch ass Predator. Ladies do not see this scum. He is dangerous.
This too. Maybe she did some additional screening and realized what she was getting into? Then again, his screen name alone should have tipped her off.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:13 AM   #12
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01 View Post
Bowdown !!! The answer to all this is very simple - "Just Move On"... All this is a Part of the Game.. If you had Blue balls, go home and jerk yourself off !!! As simple as that !!! Why do you want to waste your time over such silly things ???
Let me tell you - I have been flaked several times..
Now, let's assume you have posted this... Then, you may think that guys, after reading this, would think twice before seeing her, or not see her at all... But, on the contrary, there are guys who want to make use of such situation, and will still offer to see her (may be for a discount !!!).. So, because of this post, she may be getting more business... Well - that's how this Hobby works mate !!!! So, just keep going !!! This is not the end of world !!!
Your right man and I moved on and called a regular to come see me that evening..
The reason I decided to post this is for one...
The rude ass text she sent me pretty much telling me fuck you my pussy is golden and I can do and treat people the way I want.

2nd she posted an ad saying she was in Dallas, when in fact she was not..
She's a flake.. I should of researched a little more.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:16 AM   #13
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07 View Post
This too. Maybe she did some additional screening and realized what she was getting into? Then again, his screen name alone should have tipped her off.
Fuck you and that pussy that posted above you...
Go get some pussy and get off my nuts..
Old 07-02-2017, 10:21 AM   #14
OneStarLuck07
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2me View Post
Go get some pussy and get off my nuts..
Lol...I already got some today and I didn't even have to leave my bed this morning...
Old 07-02-2017, 11:06 AM   #15
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

bowdown and Onestar - Guys - no point in dragging this argument and this thread.. Just forget it, keep it aside and move on.. As simple as that.. There are better things to do in life, then waste your time over such silly things....
ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women