Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM   #1
BigDBone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Who is this woman?

Who is this woman? I had an affair with a co-worker. She is married and has been for 20 years. She approached me and naturally I accepted.

I asked her if I was her first since she has been married, she told me yes. Then over the next few months she let out some little tidbits that I suspected I was not her first. This led me to ask her, was I really her first since you been married. She told me no.

She told me she didn’t want to tell me yes because she didn’t want me to have a bad opinion of her. She has seen 23 guys over the 20 years she has been married, some on a regular basis. She said 5 guys were someone she had deep feeling for and was in love with them, and the other 18 were just fuck buddies she would occasionally see.

The 5 guys, me being one, were sleep overs, sex whenever available, hugging, cuddling, and intimacy. The others were just fuck buddies, no cuddling no stay over, I guest a fuck and go type of thing.

She labeled these guys as P1, her husband, who she loves and does not want to change her situation, P2, the 5 she had deep feeling for and the 18 as P3. This was her philosophy. I still see her from time to time. Who is this woman? How many providers in a similar situation? Her husband is away for 2,3 months at a time she is 44 y/o
BigDBone is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 05:09 PM   #2
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDBone View Post
Who is this woman? I had an affair with a co-worker. She is married and has been for 20 years. She approached me and naturally I accepted.

I asked her if I was her first since she has been married, she told me yes. Then over the next few months she let out some little tidbits that I suspected I was not her first. This led me to ask her, was I really her first since you been married. She told me no.

She told me she didn’t want to tell me yes because she didn’t want me to have a bad opinion of her. She has seen 23 guys over the 20 years she has been married, some on a regular basis. She said 5 guys were someone she had deep feeling for and was in love with them, and the other 18 were just fuck buddies she would occasionally see.

The 5 guys, me being one, were sleep overs, sex whenever available, hugging, cuddling, and intimacy. The others were just fuck buddies, no cuddling no stay over, I guest a fuck and go type of thing.

She labeled these guys as P1, her husband, who she loves and does not want to change her situation, P2, the 5 she had deep feeling for and the 18 as P3. This was her philosophy. I still see her from time to time. Who is this woman? How many providers in a similar situation? Her husband is away for 2,3 months at a time she is 44 y/o
I think I know her. Just to be sure, what's her name and number?
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 05:18 PM   #3
BigDBone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ. View Post
I think I know her. Just to be sure, what's her name and number?
What's her hair color and height? I was just asking about a woman who does this and for what reasons, based on her philosophy.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:35 PM   #4
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
What's her hair color and height? I was just asking about a woman who does this and for what reasons, based on her philosophy.
Medium height and dark hair.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:23 PM   #5
Guest021417
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

At least she is a P1 and listens to the 1310 The Ticket.

http://texags.com/forums/5/topics/395477

Post a link or contact info. I would like to do her while THL plays in the background

Stay Hard
Guest021417 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 11:18 PM   #6
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I don't know. A promiscuous one?
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 04:38 AM   #7
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Sounds like a woman who has her affairs in order.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:06 AM   #8
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

That is fucking hilarious Prolongus. I had coffee coming out of my nose after reading your last comment.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 09:36 AM   #9
smokeater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I think we'd all like to know who she is....
smokeater is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 10:10 AM   #10
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

def dont want to be her P1.
could stand being one of her P3s.
might get into being one of her P2s.

i like BrownSugarBab's and prolongus' answers best!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 12:46 PM   #11
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Is her name Sybil?
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 04:53 PM   #12
BigDBone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
I don't know. A promiscuous one?
Yes she is promiscuous. I met her husband at a company function, nice fellow. I later asked her if he was aware of her sexual proclivities and if he approved, she would not give me an answer. You would think after 20 years either she is good at hiding or he does know; maybe a cuckold situation. I’m just curious. I won’t mess up a good thing, but cuckold lol. He is coming home next week for the holidays
Old 12-04-2014, 05:10 PM   #13
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What is the complaint? you in the 5 but not No 1? I don't get it. You paid nothing;caught nothing; enjoyed. Now rejected you want to play a parlor game? What gives?
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 06:09 PM   #14
BigDBone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
What is the complaint? you in the 5 but not No 1? I don't get it. You paid nothing;caught nothing; enjoyed. Now rejected you want to play a parlor game? What gives?
No complaints, Not rejected. I was just posting to get an understanding of this kind of woman from the community of providers mostly. I am still getting it, had her last night She is a good friend. Like I said just curious.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:17 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Friends swallow ... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women