Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Encounter Reports - Wichita and Kansas
test
Encounter Reports - Wichita and Kansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2022, 12:26 PM   #1
dandycandyjim
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13
Default Encounter: Lily-I almost didn’t write this

User ID: -
Date: 06/11/2022
Name: Lilly Greyson
Phone: 316-882-6602
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilly-gr...wichita-986294
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: West side motel
Activities: Mutual ravaging
Hair Length and Color: Longish brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lilly is the mom you see at your kids ball games that’s kind of plain and most of the time you might not take a second look at and then one day she shows up in a tight tank top and leggings and then all of a sudden it’s like DAYUM and all the bells and whistles go off.
Recommendation: Yes
dandycandyjim is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 05:14 PM   #2
GTOPuslvr
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

She is a treat. And after you are done her treat is to suck you clean at the end. A good catholic girl that loves what she does.
GTOPuslvr is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 09:53 AM   #3
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

sweet
BBQ-Guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 12:53 PM   #4
mike9812
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

called that number and a guy picked up. Don't know what is going on with that
mike9812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 04:59 PM   #5
midwestman91
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Try 6603
midwestman91 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 08:15 PM   #6
GTOPuslvr
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

The number in the review is one of her numbers. And she is attached to someone
GTOPuslvr is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 07:56 AM   #7
dandycandyjim
Gaining Momentum

Yea I copied and pasted from her EM ad, but looks like it’s changed. Didn’t get PA credit for this review for whatever reason so I was a little bitter about it and didn’t ask for the change when I saw it.
Old 06-17-2022, 10:03 AM   #8
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default recurring problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandycandyjim View Post
Yea I copied and pasted from her EM ad, but looks like it’s changed. Didn’t get PA credit for this review for whatever reason so I was a little bitter about it and didn’t ask for the change when I saw it.
seem to happen a lot with a certain mod here who seems to be the only one doing any moderation have not seen rocket doc on the boards in quite some time!
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 03:06 PM   #9
dandycandyjim
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan666 View Post
seem to happen a lot with a certain mod here who seems to be the only one doing any moderation have not seen rocket doc on the boards in quite some time!
Apparently I didn’t give enough specific detail about the encounter. I suppose I didn’t use enough of the proper acronyms or say “blew in the bag.” I understand the need for enough information to make an informed decision, but with all due respect to this particular moderator turning something like this down for that reason really demotivates me from taking the time and effort to share information in the future.
Old 06-17-2022, 04:40 PM   #10
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandycandyjim View Post
Apparently I didn’t give enough specific detail about the encounter. I suppose I didn’t use enough of the proper acronyms or say “blew in the bag.” I understand the need for enough information to make an informed decision, but with all due respect to this particular moderator turning something like this down for that reason really demotivates me from taking the time and effort to share information in the future.
Sir
The encounters have to meet a certain criteria for approval, this is not a “particular moderators decision” unfortunately the encounter did not meet this criteria. There was a opportunity to make corrections and the encounter could have edited and submitted for approval unfortunately that was not done

Thanks
The Dr
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 05:12 PM   #11
dandycandyjim
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
Sir
The encounters have to meet a certain criteria for approval, this is not a “particular moderators decision” unfortunately the encounter did not meet this criteria. There was a opportunity to make corrections and the encounter could have edited and submitted for approval unfortunately that was not done

Thanks
The Dr
With respect, it’s certainly within y’all’s prerogative to allow whatever you want to allow and make the rules. It’s also within my prerogative to take my toys and go home. I’ve survived 20+ years in this game without ros access and I’ll survive 20+ more and I’m sure my little contributions won’t be missed much. But I do think it speaks to why things are so slow around these parts, if something like this isn’t good enough to “make the cut.” Why bother at all?
Old 06-17-2022, 11:24 PM   #12
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

I rarely agree with The DR but this review lacked any kind of real info for someone to make an informed decision whether or not she is worth seeing. Or whether the activities would be what another would desire.
I mean whats mutual ravaging?

As far as you taking your toys and going home, im sure the site will be devastated with the loss.
BigDeal is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Lilly - LC - Wichita - 316-541-0530

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women