Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2018, 08:22 PM   #1
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22
Default The face of a liar

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 08:25 PM   #2
winn dixie
BANNED

Default LIAR

Look at Ford's closed eyes . As if closing them under oath is like crossing her fingers........
LIAR
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 09:45 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Justice Fuckstick

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-...-yale-hearing/

All the Times Brett Kavanaugh Lied During His Hearing

Madison Feller
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh participated in a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday where he answered—and avoided—questions about sexual assault allegations, drank a lot of water, and was generally angry, combative, and upset.

And throughout his hours under oath, it seems Kavanaugh might have also bent the truth a few times. Here, a guide to some of the more questionable moments from Kavanaugh's testimony.

Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

His Drinking Habits

According to Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, who accused Kavanaugh of sexual assault when the two were in high school, Kavanaugh had been "heavily intoxicated" at the party where the alleged assault took place. Kavanaugh's two other public accusers, Deborah Ramirez and Julie Swetnick, also mentioned Kavanaugh's drinking habits, alluding to the idea that he either had a habit of drinking heavily or had harassed someone while under the influence of alcohol.

During the testimony, senators asked Kavanaugh about his drinking, and in one unforgettable moment, Senator Amy Klobuchar asked him if he had ever blacked out from alcohol, to which he responded, "I don’t know. Have you?" (He later apologized for the comeback.) Kavanaugh did say he enjoyed beer but that he didn't black out.

However, in a recent report from the New York Times, Kavanaugh's former Yale University classmate, Chad Ludington, stated, "I can unequivocally say that in denying the possibility that he ever blacked out from drinking, and in downplaying the degree and frequency of his drinking, Brett has not told the truth." Ludington explained that the two often drank together during their first two years of college and, throughout that time, he knew Kavanaugh to be a frequent and heavy drinker.

He also stated: "On many occasions I heard Brett slur his words and saw him staggering from alcohol consumption, not all of which was beer. When Brett got drunk, he was often belligerent and aggressive. On one of the last occasions I purposely socialized with Brett, I witnessed him respond to a semi-hostile remark, not by defusing the situation, but by throwing his beer in the man’s face and starting a fight that ended with one of our mutual friends in jail."

According to The Intercept, Kavanaugh also testified that drinking was "legal for seniors," even though in the summer of 1982, when the alleged assault occurred, he was not yet 18, the legal drinking age at the time. By the time he did turn 18, the drinking age was raised to 21.

Kavanaugh also told the Senate Judiciary Committee that his high school friend Mark Judge's memoir Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk was fictionalized, though the book itself reportedly says it's "based on actual experiences."

In the book, Judge seems to mention Kavanaugh, as there's someone referred to as "Bart O’Kavanaugh," who's described in the book as being drunk, vomiting, and passing out.

His Yearbook

Kavanaugh was also asked about a number of terms from his high school yearbook page, including "Devil's Triangle," "boof," "ralph," and "Renate Alumnius."

He claims that the first is a drinking game similar to Quarters, though most people would tell you it's a sex act involving a woman and two men. He also said "boof" means flatulence, though I'll let you read that Urban Dictionary entry for yourself.

As for "Renate Alumnius," Kavanaugh was adamant that the phrase was meant to show his friendship with classmate Renate Schroeder Dolphin, instead of, as most people understood it to be, a reference to her sexual history. Dolphin spoke to the New York Times about the yearbook entry before the hearing, saying,"I don’t know what 'Renate Alumnus' actually means. I can’t begin to comprehend what goes through the minds of 17-year-old boys who write such things, but the insinuation is horrible, hurtful and simply untrue. I pray their daughters are never treated this way."

The Times also reported that Kavanaugh’s former schoolmates said the phrase was a reference to "sexual conquests."

The Witnesses

Repeatedly throughout the hearing, Kavanaugh claimed that four of the people Ford says were at the party where she was assaulted have testified that the assault didn't happen. Those witnesses include Judge, who Ford says was in the room when the assault took place, Patrick J. Smyth, Leland Keyser, and another unnamed boy. Ford says Smyth, Keyser, and the unnamed boy were downstairs when she was attacked in an upstairs bedroom.

In reality, Smyth and Keyser have simply said they don't remember the party or they don't know about the assault. Only Judge seems to flatly deny the assault, as he stated he doesn't remember the incident and "never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes." Keyser has since said she believes Ford's allegations.

His Yale Pedigree

Kavanaugh also enjoyed bringing up his Yale education multiple times during the hearing, once saying, "I have no connections there. I got there by busting my tail." But according to The Intercept, Kavanaugh's grandfather, Everett Edward Kavanaugh, also went to Yale for undergrad.

The Allegations

At the hearing, Kavanaugh was asked when he first heard about the sexual harassment allegations from Deborah Ramirez, who alleges Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at a party while the two were at Yale. He responded by saying,"In the last—in the period since then, the New Yorker story," referencing the New Yorker piece that first publicized the allegations.

However, according to a new report from NBC News, Kavanaugh and his team were trying to get former classmates to discredit Ramirez's claims before the piece was ever published, leading many to believe that Kavanaugh did know about the allegations beforehand.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 09:53 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Ford's allegations were refuted by six FBI investigations and five witnesses who swore under penalty of perjury that Ford's accusations were without substance and contrary to fact. A 7th FBI investigation confirmed that Ford's version of events are without substance or merit. Hearsay evidence from ignorant third-party individuals is likewise without substance or merit. Kavanaugh admitted he drank and that he sometimes became drunk. Kavanaugh denied blacking out. Anyone claiming they know Kavanaugh blacked out is a liar and a fraud who cannot back up their claim with substantive evidence.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 11:25 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So it’s “either/or” to you, is it?

Either somebody agrees with what’s alleged in that report or they’re a fraud and a liar.

I find that divisive rhetoric a tragic result of the blacklash against Obama by older white conservatives. That resulted in the birth of the Orange Sphincter and the decay of American morality.

Either you agree with that or ...
Old 10-07-2018, 11:43 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The liar in this instance would be the one with four people refuting her account of a fictitious event. The ones telling the truth would be the four who are in total agreement that this fictitious event never occurred.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 11:49 PM   #7
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So it’s “either/or” to you, is it?

Either somebody agrees with what’s alleged in that report or they’re a fraud and a liar.

I find that divisive rhetoric a tragic result of the blacklash against Obama by older white conservatives. That resulted in the birth of the Orange Sphincter and the decay of American morality.

You lost. Give it a rest.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 05:04 AM   #8
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 05:21 AM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The liar in this instance would be the one with four people refuting her account of a fictitious event. The ones telling the truth would be the four who are in total agreement that this fictitious event never occurred.

Keep in mind, we are now in "Bizzaro World", where everything is turned around:

Guilty untill proven innocent.
Someone should be believed on their word alone.
No witnesses or evidence is needed for conviction.
It's not guilt or innocenc, it's the nature of the accusation.
A mere accusation should be enough ruin a man's life.
"Mob Rule" should determine the outcome of important decisions.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 05:38 AM   #10
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Life might be that way for you, but I find it more nuanced than that.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 07:26 AM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
You lost. Give it a rest.
I didn’t lose. And you didn’t win.

And there is no rest until this horrible, unAmerican nightmare comes to an end.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:58 AM   #12
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

And the FBI didn't question her (again she already gave her account ) because lyin to the feds is a felony which would be PC to lock her up. just sayin Keep in mind, we are now in "Bizzaro World", where everything is turned around:

Guilty untill proven innocent.
Someone should be believed on their word alone.
No witnesses or evidence is needed for conviction.
It's not guilt or innocenc, it's the nature of the accusation.
A mere accusation should be enough ruin a man's life.
"Mob Rule" should determine the outcome of important decisions

Sady that's 100 % correct and it should concern EVERYONE
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 04:53 PM   #13
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Highschool girls get groped. Highschool girls who attend beer parties increase their chances of getting groped. I do not have any problem believing that this one girl was groped once in the 80s.

Now we all know what 'boofing' is. It has nothing to do with farting either.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 05:03 PM   #14
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

It was farting in 1982
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 06:32 PM   #15
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
Highschool girls get groped. Highschool girls who attend beer parties increase their chances of getting groped. I do not have any problem believing that this one girl was groped once in the 80s.

Now we all know what 'boofing' is. It has nothing to do with farting either.
How convienient that she could remember who "groped" her, but could not remember how she got to the party, how she got home, where the party was, what year it was, or for that matter, what a 15 year old was doing there in the first place.

Add to that she could find no one who could verify her claims.

This woman has some serious issues. She thinks nothing of destroying an honorable man's reputation with a claim that as far as we all know was hatched in her brain at the suggestion of some new age "therapist" and of course, the DNC.

Anything so that the billion dollar abortion industry can keep taking in the cash.

Sooner or later, someone will find out the truth of this whole sordid episode. Find out that all of these "honorable" Democrat Senators are nothing more than a den of thieves.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women