Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2015, 03:18 PM   #1
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188
Default An Under-Appreciated Blessing: Clean Linens at an Incall

I just read a thread about incall vs. outcall rates and it got me thinking about the "real" costs of maintaining your own spot.

I shared a hobby pad with a buddy of mine for a while. We paid rent, utility bills, bought furniture...mine was nicer than his...he will laugh when he sees that.

One of the underlying themes in reviews seems to be the availability of clean towels, wash clothes, sheets, etc. in almost every single review, you will find a comment about one of these items.

I never realized what a logistical NIGHTMARE this was until I got my own hobby spot.

To all of you that go out of your way to make sure that a freshly washed towel and wash cloth is sitting there in the bathroom...I love you. I'll say the same for those of you that change out linens after your appointments. We know. More importantly, we can't help but notice when the covers on the bed aren't quite "right." So, it stands out when they are.

I'm not sure that I EVER used the same towel or wash cloth more than once in my hobby apartment. It was just too much trouble to collect them, take them home (never!), wash them, fold them, and kart them back. I just threw them all away. $2.84 at Walmart for a 12-pack of new wash clothes! $2-3 for a new towel. All just the "cost" of doing business...doing my business...as the case may go.

Anyway...to all of you that go out of your way to starch and press your tools-of-the-trade...I salute you!
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:27 PM   #2
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

We've never met bcd, but you're welcome anyway. lol
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:34 PM   #3
Fawlty
Account Disabled

Say What, you high roller! You can get the same pack of wash cloths for $1.99 at Dollar General Store.
Fawlty is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 04:08 PM   #4
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

There are ladies out there that DON'T provide those things? Wow! I am surprised they remain in business, so to speak. Professionalism, cleanliness and smarts appear to escape the masses......SMH.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 08:02 PM   #5
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

I hate fucking on the bedspread.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 08:54 PM   #6
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
There are ladies out there that DON'T provide those things? Wow! I am surprised they remain in business, so to speak. Professionalism, cleanliness and smarts appear to escape the masses......SMH.
C'mon now. You know you liked doing me on those R Kelly pop sum tags sheets I found at the thrift store. Dirty girl.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 09:12 PM   #7
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile YES!! WHAT A DIFFERRENCE IT CAN MAKE

I STARTED KEEPING A STACK OF CLEAN FLAT SHEETS IN MY PLAYROOM AND WHEN THE CLIENT ENTERS I PUT THE CLEAN SHEET OVER MY COMFORTER SO WE HAVE CLEAN PLAYGROUND AND HE CAN SEE ME DOING THIS AND IM NOT FLIPPING MY COMFORTER! Ha! THEN I DISPOSE OF THAT SHEET IN LAUNDRY BASKET IN LAUNDRY ROOM AFTER HE LEAVES. IM ALWAYS TRYING TO PUT MYSELF IN YOUR SHOES AND WHAT WOULD CREEP ME OUT IF I WERE IN YOUR SHOES...OR NAKED WITH A NEW GIRL......
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 09:49 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I travel almost fulltime...so I like my hotel incall to "feel like home".

so I bring an array of decorations and will set up a table with them {like skull figurines/candles/a colorful skull bandana/and a few skull rubber duckys}....I also have a laser disco light for ceiling.....colored neon sheets/a fuzzy blanket with skulls for snuggling during a session.....and also colored neon towels & washclothes
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 10:09 PM   #9
SuperDuck814
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia Banks View Post
I STARTED KEEPING A STACK OF CLEAN FLAT SHEETS IN MY PLAYROOM AND WHEN THE CLIENT ENTERS I PUT THE CLEAN SHEET OVER MY COMFORTER SO WE HAVE CLEAN PLAYGROUND AND HE CAN SEE ME DOING THIS AND IM NOT FLIPPING MY COMFORTER! Ha! THEN I DISPOSE OF THAT SHEET IN LAUNDRY BASKET IN LAUNDRY ROOM AFTER HE LEAVES. IM ALWAYS TRYING TO PUT MYSELF IN YOUR SHOES AND WHAT WOULD CREEP ME OUT IF I WERE IN YOUR SHOES...OR NAKED WITH A NEW GIRL......
Seen many girls over the years and your linens were actually remarkable (didn't think there'd ever be a time this came up that I'd mention) but I actually could smell the freshness in your towels and it's very appreciated.

Makes me look at the lady in a much better light than some who hands you a dirty washcloth. What the heck do you expect me to do with a dirty washcloth??? And if your linens are nasty I'm guessing other parts of you are not taken care of either.

Kendall and THN also know how to TCB with fresh linens and men's toiletries which is a big deal so you don't leave smelling like you came from an appointment. That's a professional aspect that many ladies don't attended to or don't care.

Ironic that the 3 ladies I feel have the best TCB in-calls have responded to this thread.
SuperDuck814 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 10:34 PM   #10
Say What
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawlty View Post
Say What, you high roller! You can get the same pack of wash cloths for $1.99 at Dollar General Store.
If I'd known that, I would certainly have called them on their price match guarantee. Yeah, I know what the PMG is all about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Yes, there are more of them out there than you'd think. I can say with absolute certainty that you are among the most well prepared ladies around.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:40 PM   #11
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

What a really cool thread.
Clean sheets and towels, hanging up clothes etc. are the kind of things that make this man believe he's wanted.
Thank you ladies for taking the trouble to remove all the distractions that would distract from your amazing skills.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 10:58 PM   #12
Say What
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by micktoz View Post
What a really cool thread.
Clean sheets and towels, hanging up clothes etc. are the kind of things that make this man believe he's wanted.
Thank you ladies for taking the trouble to remove all the distractions that would distract from your amazing skills.
A very popular lady here could teach a class on this subject. I don't want to turn this into a threAD or anything, so I'll just tell you what she does...not who she is.

She greets you wearing sexy lingerie with a firm hug and a DFK.

Leads you to the bathroom where she has a clean, folded towel and wash cloth waiting for you.

She starts the shower and undresses you while you wait for the water to reach a good temperature.

As she's taking your clothes, she's hanging them up on hangers she has in the bathroom. She also folds your socks and underwear.

She dries you off when you step out, paying close attention to your swollen bits.

She pours a Dixie cup of mouth wash and tells you that she'll be waiting for you in the bed.

Amazing, multi-pop sex.

Performs all of the clean up with a warm, wet wash cloth that she has preheated in a warmer beside the bed. Amazing!

Runs the shower for you again...new towel and wash cloth of course.

Dries you off and helps you get dressed.

Huge hug and a kiss on your way out the door.

Amazing provider!
Old 03-27-2015, 12:20 AM   #13
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You mean clean towel other than the one on the floor we just finished fucking on?

:P

You ask for too much sir!
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 08:18 AM   #14
beachcomber789
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

There are levels of professionalism or lack there of I have observed while playing. When I am visiting I appreciate a clean towel having been laid out or being handed to me. The amenities are welcome and I guess the provider knows how to treat a guest and wants to create an ongoing fun time....so thanks for the extra effort!
beachcomber789 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 08:34 AM   #15
Large8
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
You mean clean towel other than the one on the floor we just finished fucking on?

:P

You ask for too much sir!
But what about a clean towel as in one that you have not recently fucked some other dude on? I have been there offered that before.
Large8 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women