Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67
Default Ted Cruz strikes again! Votes to block Violence Agains Women Act

This guy is about as fucked up as you can get... To hell with violence against women... Don't mess with my queers or Messkins! What an embarrassment!

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...awa/?mobile=wt

Eight Senators Vote To Block Violence Against Women Act
By Annie-Rose Strasser on Feb 4, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Eight Senators on Monday voted not to consider the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act, a bill that protects victims of domestic violence. The Senators who voted against moving to debate on the bill were: Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Lee (R-UT), Tim Scott (R-SC), Marco Rubio (R-FL), Mike Johanns (R-NE), Rand Paul (R-KY), Pat Roberts (R-KS), and James Risch (R-ID).

VAWA’s reauthorization has been caught up in partisan gridlock over added provisions that would protect undocumented immigrants, as well as LGBT and Native American victims of domestic violence. Congress failed to reauthorize the bill by the end of 2012, and the Senate is now considering the same legislation again, in its new legislative session.

All of the women in the Senate, with the exception of Sen. Deb Fischer (R-NE), co-sponsored the legislation.

Once Senators consent to take up the measure, it will be voted on in its entirety. It is expected to pass, but will face a tougher battle in the House.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:49 PM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Where does the Constitution give the federal government any authority to act on this issue? I know you don't care about the Constitution, Assup, but really, where is the authority?

I oppose violence of any kind, especially against women and children, but it is not a federal matter. But Constitutional limitations don't mean anything to you, and that is one reason why you are the . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:29 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
BANNED

why is this any different than national tort reform, abortion or gay marriage? You can't have it all three ways!

But I am beginning to be a bit embarrassed by your constant flirtations...

Im not available, Unastalker. But I can bet that the next bus into Salina will be full of vagrant dicks for you to suck!

and what did the Founding Fathers say about violence against women, squeeze dick?

ANSWER THAT QUESTION Unastalker!
Old 02-04-2013, 10:39 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I would never dream of interfering with the now-acceptable relationships you have already established on this board, Assup. But why do you call me a stalker when all I did was ask you a question? Why don't you just answer it, Assup? Oh, yeah, that's right. You are the . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

Old 02-04-2013, 10:41 PM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If you're done doing a cut and paste maybe you can read the act.

By looking at just the first three sections I don't like that they define for government purposes a child as being 24 years old.
Instead of dealing with violence against people they violate the Consitution by treating one class (women) differently from another.
This law also establishes special classes of victims among illegal immigrants, the homeless, and native americans.

That is just a casual reading of the first three sections and I'm only in the table of contents under definitions. You knows what else is hidden in there.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:54 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Im with you Barleybrains, Whiny has been doing a lot of cut and paste lately. Most of that paste, tho, comes from a meat nozzle in the Salina bus station!

You're a policy wonk now? these fuckers haven't read the act! Cruz, Raul and Rubio are simply grandstanding. Paul wants to keep gay Mexicans out of Kentucky. Rubio and Cruz don't know shit about Mexicans.

Is that REALLY why you're apologizing for em? Or are you just trying to shield your fellow Kansas boy-kissing-boy from the obvious ... That he's trying to seduce me in front of you and everybody else!
Old 02-04-2013, 11:04 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I don't want to be a part of your homosexual fantasies anymore, Assup! I've told you time and time again, I don't swing that way. Not that there is anything wrong with that. You have a right to love whoever you want. I just can't return that for you, my dates must have vaginas and breasts. While you are a pussy, you don't have one. But still, you are our . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

Old 02-04-2013, 11:21 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Does the Constitution guarantee those rights, dick smoker?

How about your right to cut and paste.

I never thought I'd live to see the day when someone else would follow the Kotex cartoon strategy. But then again, if there's anybody on this board seriously lacking in imagination, it's the Salina bus station enema bandit!
Old 02-04-2013, 11:25 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

To which rights are you referring, Assup? The Constitution enumerates rights that our Framers considered self-evident. Government does not grant rights, and the Constitution was written to keep government from interfering with our free exercise of our natural rights.

But since you don't care about rights, the Constitution or freedom, why do you care?

But still, you have accomplished one thing.

(You know what goes here)
Old 02-04-2013, 11:29 PM   #10
joe bloe
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=CuteOldGuy;1052308414]To which rights are you referring, Assup? The Constitution enumerates rights that our Framers considered self-evident. Government does not grant rights, and the Constitution was written to keep government from interfering with our free exercise of our natural rights.

But since you don't care about rights, the Constitution or freedom, why do you care?

But still, you have accomplished one thing.

(You know what goes here)[/QUOTE]

Is this it?

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:31 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

THAT'S what I'm talking about! Thanks, Joe!

Old 02-04-2013, 11:41 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
BANNED

OK, HH300, but you need to wear a blindfold!
Old 02-05-2013, 05:53 AM   #13
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

That is the, or one of the, problems with our government. They throw a catchy title on something expecting it to pass without being read, like Obamacare and this particular act. Damn the Constitution, it has a catchy title. Reminds me of "hate" crimes. A crime is a crime regardless of who it is perpetuated upon.
I praise Senator Cruz for not being pressured into voting for a bad bill because of a catch title.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:01 AM   #14
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Im with you Barleybrains, Whiny has been doing a lot of cut and paste lately. Most of that paste, tho, comes from a meat nozzle in the Salina bus station!

You're a policy wonk now? these fuckers haven't read the act! Cruz, Raul and Rubio are simply grandstanding. Paul wants to keep gay Mexicans out of Kentucky. Rubio and Cruz don't know shit about Mexicans.

Is that REALLY why you're apologizing for em? Or are you just trying to shield your fellow Kansas boy-kissing-boy from the obvious ... That he's trying to seduce me in front of you and everybody else!
No wonder you're so pissed!! Guess you'll just have to stay in San Fransissysco-East...
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:02 AM   #15
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
That is the, or one of the, problems with our government. They throw a catchy title on something expecting it to pass without being read, like Obamacare and this particular act. Damn the Constitution, it has a catchy title. Reminds me of "hate" crimes. A crime is a crime regardless of who it is perpetuated upon.
I praise Senator Cruz for not being pressured into voting for a bad bill because of a catch title.
+1.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women