Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2012, 07:22 AM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Building 7 Discussion Continued Here

JD, you have some sense. Do you have any reliable sources that can confirm that Building 7 collapsed the way it did accidentally?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:33 AM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Define ''reliable''.

Who would you believe?

Other than Jesus?

Art Bell?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:37 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

A report that doesn't have a vested interest in the outcome. Something independent. Jesus would be fine.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:53 AM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
A report that doesn't have a vested interest in the outcome. Something independent. Jesus would be fine.
In the famous words of Maxwell Smart...

Would you believe Allāh?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:01 AM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Let me take a break from our delightful ribbing banter to ask you a serious question. And I am being serious, for a change. Since you are one of those who are certain that the Bush administration was one of the worst in history, as am I, and believe that he lied about WMD's and many other things, why do you take his word on what was arguably the biggest event of our lifetime, as if it were Gospel Truth? You don't have to believe that he destroyed the buildings in a false flag attack to believe that there is missing information. Even the chairs of the commission were unsatisfied with their findings. So why the blind support for President Bush?

Just asking.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:06 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Time Line of Building 7 Collapse:

..After the North Tower collapsed, some firefighters entered 7 World Trade Center to search the building. They attempted to extinguish small pockets of fire, but low water pressure hindered their efforts. Over the course of the day fires burned out of control on several floors of 7 World Trade Center, the flames visible on the east side of the building. During the afternoon, fire was also seen on floors 6–10, 13–14, 19–22, and 29–30. In particular, the fires on floors 7 through 9 and 11 through 13 continued to burn out of control during the afternoon. At approximately 2:00 pm, firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse. During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building. Around 3:30 pm FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro decided to halt rescue operations, surface removal, and searches along the surface of the debris near 7 World Trade Center and evacuate the area due to concerns for the safety of personnel. At 5:20:33 pm EDT the building started to collapse, with the crumble of the east mechanical penthouse, and at 5:21:10 pm EDT it collapsed completely. ...

And COG would now say: The buildng collapsed on it's own footprint, therefore, it was a controlled demoliton , orchestrated by (Bush, CIA, Silverstien and the NYPD, pick your boogey man, afterall Bush lied !) .
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:08 AM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I also believe Bush was one of the worse Presidents in our history; but I don't believe he lied about WMDs in Iraq....I think Clinton (both bill and hillary), Kerry, Al Gore, Harry Reid, and hosts of others also believed the intelliegnece reports, the UN stuides, and other info that said SH had WMDs.

And your arguement for a Building 7 controlled demoliton depends on you making Bush to be a liar ?

Your conspiracy theories get more webby each sentence. This is the problem with conspiracy theories...they don't need facts and they rely on the public to suspend their reasonable judgements.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:09 AM   #8
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

We know Bush was a liar. I just want to find out if this is the truth. So far, nothing verifies his story.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:18 AM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Your a moroon; address your statement that Buildilng 7 was blown up.

What proof do you have ?

You have none ; other than Bush lied and your opinon that Building 7 collapse couldn't have possibly happened on it's own footprint.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #10
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

BTW; Bush didn't lie regarding WMDs in Iraq.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:32 AM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

OK, I said nothing of the kind. I said that I know of no building that ever collapsed like that without a controlled demolition. I am trying to find information that says Building 7 was NOT a controlled demolition.

I'll ask you, why do you take the Bush administration's word as gospel when we know they lied about almost everything related to 9-11, such as WMD's, Iraqi involvement in the attacks, etc.? It's not like they were careful with the facts about anything. So why this one, the biggest event of our lifetime, why do you believe they were totally transparent and on the level, and released everything they knew?
Old 04-04-2012, 08:39 AM   #12
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

espousing these conspiracies and musing about "what if's" and "maybe's" and supposed "factoids" that fly in the face of true fact and true causal agents and then no matter the explanation given, refusing to accept the explanation as satisfactory, only harms and detracts and lessens the worth of anything one might say that does have merit.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:41 AM   #13
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Yes you did; that makes you a Bush-like liar...here is your quote from the previous thread.......

"I have no idea who blew up the buildings. "

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2368814&postcou nt=74

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
OK, I said nothing of the kind. I said that I know of no building that ever collapsed like that without a controlled demolition. I am trying to find information that says Building 7 was NOT a controlled demolition.

I'll ask you, why do you take the Bush administration's word as gospel when we know they lied about almost everything related to 9-11, such as WMD's, Iraqi involvement in the attacks, etc.? It's not like they were careful with the facts about anything. So why this one, the biggest event of our lifetime, why do you believe they were totally transparent and on the level, and released everything they knew?
Old 04-04-2012, 08:45 AM   #14
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

It's the conspiracy theory nuts who need to answer the questions for the rest of us; not the other way around...

Again, if the buildings were a controlled demoliton, then who do you think blew them up and why?
Old 04-04-2012, 08:46 AM   #15
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

COG, these types of arguments simply make you look silly.

And that openning line, "we know Bush is a Liar". That is an absolute that I do not agree with. Yes, he was naive about some of the circumstances in Iraq, but as Whirly just pointed out, so was most of the civilized world.

You will never let facts get in the way of a good fable.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women