Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2015, 10:32 AM   #1
Wizbull0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default proper etiquette with a bbbj

So called up this girl running a "mouth watering" special. Didn't have a place but could come to me for car date. So giving a nice bbbj when I start feeling the climax. So I start saying yes, yes, almost, keep going and she keeps going so I cim. She makes a big deal like I didn't give her warning. I feel when I'm getting that into you better say no cim or just take it. Idk what you think?
Wizbull0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:58 AM   #2
nigsub
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

You did the right thing she advertised and go what she asked for.
nigsub is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 11:43 AM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Communication is good. Not communicating leads to problems.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 01:37 PM   #4
Wizbull0
Valued Poster

I was pissed because I had to finish the rest with my hand. It's spurting up in the air and she's gagging and saying I should have warned her.
Wizbull0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 02:31 PM   #5
Guest110516
Account Disabled

If you don't see CIM in her ads or reviews, ask. Doesn't take long to ask, "You ok with CIM?"

Of course, she could have told you in advance, "I don't do CIM, so...". Was she expecting you to whip it out and aim for some part of your car?

A little miscommunication on both sides.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 02:41 PM   #6
CoonAssinLa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Try this!!!!!!

Or you could just have heald her head in place for another 30 seconds and it would not have been in your hand. Tight grip equals less slip.
CoonAssinLa is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 07:45 PM   #7
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoonAssinLa View Post
Or you could just have heald her head in place for another 30 seconds and it would not have been in your hand. Tight grip equals less slip.
Don't think that is a good idea unless she didn't have teeth..lol
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:11 AM   #8
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It will never work out unless she truthfully doesn't lie and actually likes it......

You can ask beforehand.....and she will invent excuses as to why she couldn't do it at that oh so crucial time....

1. "I Don't swallow the first nutt its too big"

2. "I thought you wanted to skeet on my breasts......bs"

3. "Its way too salty usually"

Ladies that like it.......won't change their flow and will take it straight to the dome. They anticipate it and know what joy they bring and won't squander a drop.

I often feel like if a lady is constantly asking me if I'm going to cum......most times she's gonna stop the technique or slow it down right when I'm getting close and reset my sexual clock....that's dissappointing as hell and will not result in a callback and Id make sure to touch on it in a review.

I always ask beforehand though. Ladies for the most part that need warning are novices.....or they are to timid to take a cum shot to the mouth. She should suck wth confidence......believe me these ladies know the signs.......
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:10 AM   #9
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Oh well...

Can't put the genie back in the bottle....live and learn.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:56 AM   #10
CaptCroakers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Lol, thanks for the friday afternoon laugh
CaptCroakers is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:59 AM   #11
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

honestly would never do a car date ... or buy a used car because I can't live with jizzed up upholstery. Even if it is my own jizz!

on a side note ... Seriously ... tweet is in the fucking dictionary and jizz isn't ... go figure!

Danny McBride: When I fuckin' jack off long enough, I end up jizzin', dude. I'm assuming, the same shit works for you?
James Franco: Real fuckin' smart answer! Why don't you fuckin' aim, huh?
Danny McBride: I have a particularly explosive ejaculate. It just goes everywhere. It's like a fuckin' wild fireman's hose - you just got to grab on and pray to God it doesn't get into your eyes or your mouth.
James Franco: What the fuck kind of jerking off is that? What, you never had any brothers? You never learned to jizz in a fuckin' sock or on a fuckin' tissue?

Movies are so educational
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 10:20 AM   #12
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
It will never work out unless she truthfully doesn't lie and actually likes it......

You can ask beforehand.....and she will invent excuses as to why she couldn't do it at that oh so crucial time....

1. "I Don't swallow the first nutt its too big"

2. "I thought you wanted to skeet on my breasts......bs"

3. "Its way too salty usually"

Ladies that like it.......won't change their flow and will take it straight to the dome. They anticipate it and know what joy they bring and won't squander a drop.

I often feel like if a lady is constantly asking me if I'm going to cum......most times she's gonna stop the technique or slow it down right when I'm getting close and reset my sexual clock....that's dissappointing as hell and will not result in a callback and Id make sure to touch on it in a review.

I always ask beforehand though. Ladies for the most part that need warning are novices.....or they are to timid to take a cum shot to the mouth. She should suck wth confidence......believe me these ladies know the signs.......
I have to agree with that statement. The destination is as important as the journey
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 11:30 AM   #13
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

proper etiquette with a bbbj

swallow asnd save a bit for a snowball
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 07:39 PM   #14
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Ask ahead of time or let it come up in convo before committing to a date. It is definitely a communication fail on both side, but definitely more on her than on you. IMO, you gave her plenty of feedback that you are about to pop. She must not be that experienced. Most girls I know can tell when a guy is going to pop. The best girls keep on going and never miss a beat. That is why we call them ATFs. I've got 2 girls who are cum sluts.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:54 AM   #15
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Well maybe you can apologize and try it in a motel and see if she just wats a place to spit
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women