Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41331
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2015, 12:15 AM   #1
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default independent vs pimp vs agency

Should I care whether a girl is independent or has a pimp? Why? What if she calls him a boyfriend? How do I know that is not code word for pimp? And, should I care? Is there a difference between a pimp and an agency? How can you be sure that an agency isn't just a glorified pimping operation? Are there any "good" pimps or are all pimps bad?
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 04:25 AM   #2
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

I saw a thread similar to this one not to long ago but can not seem to find it. It actually broke it down.,, but here is my thoughts....
I know a lady that her boyfriend is her pimp but she don't know it.
She thinks because they grind un protected that means he is her boyfriend..
You have to call him before and after every apt if you dont call him back he blows your phone up and or dots your eye and you spend alot of your money on him.. HONEY THATS YOUR PIMP NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND..... But she really does not know that so if you asked her if she had a pimp SHE WOULD SAY NO and she would and would not be lying at the very same time...
Because in her shallow eyes he is just an aggresive needy Boyfriend. In a womans eyes that knows the biz girl you are being gorilla pimped and don't even know it.

THE new age pimps have gotton smarter they boy friend you and instead of making you give them half of your income or 75 percent they make you buy them high ticket items like motercycles cars pay rent child support.... ALL THE SAME DAMN THING . weather you take 5 grand from me and do what you want or convience me to buy something that is 5 grand ..YOU STILL HAVE 5 grand of my money...
My thought is Agencies ran by women are the safest they do more leg work to protect both parties and can get muscle when ever they want it for physical protection.
Had a guy the other day try to call my girlfriend up wanted to be her pimp of course he did not say that at first.. Wanted to meet her somewhere did not even want to pay for a session first I am not sure he would of even bought her a drink.. ANyway he was texting her back and forth and finally she said CALL ME.. He said you call me my phone can not do out going calls..... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME......
YOU WANT TO MANAGE ME AND INCREASE MY INCOME AND YOU CAN NOT EVE PAY YOUR OWN PHONE BILL... WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.....
I knew right off with the first text what he was trying to do it took her about 15 text to realize oh damn you are right. He is trying to pimp me.
They think if they take you out for a drink maybe dinner woo you that way you will fall. let's say the woman's service is $150 they call and talk you into a drink what 10 20 bucks put that mack game on you and make you feel special.. aww girl I don't want to be a client that's why I asked you out yadda yadda yadda.. have a few drinks 40 bucks max you end up going back to your room do what you normally do for money for the 40 buck drink tab now hes your boyfriend and edges in a little bit more closer to your pay load....
I SEE IT EVERY FREAKING Day.
ANother girl I know her guy at first he had a job etc now he does nothing but bitch while she works steafy every day ... Yeah NO ALL PIMPS NOT BOYFRIENDS...... Ladies and Gentlemen .. if the man HAS NO JOB NOT bringing in anything to the table AND THE WOMAN IS WORKING AND PAYING FOR EVERYTHING doing it all... Even if you have a marriage license you are being pimped IMHO and that is in any field not just this business. If not that...then you are being a trick and hes the hoe your paying him well for his dick then. Either or you are being pimped or being a trick one of the two...........
I have not found a dick yet I would pay for Not yet anyway.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 04:51 AM   #3
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

There is no reason for you to really care if the girl has a pimp or handler unless she seems to be doing this out of fear or against her will. Or if she is scared of her pimp you might want to rethink visiting with her again, could be safer for the both of you.
Maybe write an alert if the situation seems to be a sketchy one.

Yes, there are girls who make the wrong choice to work for a pimp, call it her boyfriend or whatever but he's still living off her back. In most cases she made the conscious choice to spend time and money on this guy and do whatever he says.
I don't know why any woman able to do this job would want to hand over her money to someone who doesn't work but they're out there....

There will be "pimps" and agencies as long as this business exists. Most of the time the client shouldn't even know the handler exists.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 04:57 AM   #4
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

THat last statement is not true their is one dick I would pay for this HOT I MEAN hott tranny that looks like a damn model I would pay for that dick if all other circumstances were correct and my mind was at ease...
Gives me my girl fix and my guy fix at the same time.. But most trannies wont do women... But me and my girlfriend both want to try her him..... what ever...LOL when I find a link to her advertisment Ill post it..LOL.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 05:36 AM   #5
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Pimps make me sick.

I beat the shit out of one a few years ago because he kept blowing my phone up.

I went there (It was her "Brother") seen her and the next week i kept getting messages to see her.

Then "he" got insulting with me so I finally went to see her, opened up the bedroom door and there he was. He came out telling me he was going to do this and that and I beat him to an inch of his life. She was screaming for me to stop and he was gurgling some shit about him calling the cops.

I took his cell phone out, dialed 911 for him and tossed it on his chest. Never heard another peep out of the fucking low life.

I still have the text messages he sent.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:31 AM   #6
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Face it...some girls would be lost without some form of "management".
Pimps, managers and boyfriends all do the same thing essentially...hook her up to a John. It's how they do it that separates the assholes from the ones really helping the girl.

Had to laugh a few years ago on another thread like this: some guy posting he would never see a girl that was pimped or even managed. Turned out a couple girls he'd seen were managed. Most guys don't even know it.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:46 AM   #7
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 262467
My ECCIE Reviews

Does it really matter as long as your life isn't in danger?
Angel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 09:01 AM   #8
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ryder81 View Post
There are other reasons also...guys don't like part of their money going to a perceived "cockroach" (pimp), they may think the girl is being forced to do this against her will.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 09:04 AM   #9
Joe Buck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

I have always gone by the golden rule, "The more people you involve in your PRIVATE affairs the more likely things are going to bad." That being said I have always tried to stick with independent providers vs Agency or managed ladies. I am not saying every agency or managed lady puts you at more risk, I am sure there are those that are perfectly safe to see, just do your homework and know what you are getting yourself into.
Joe Buck is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 09:25 AM   #10
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

My thinking is unless your boyfriend has a job unconnected to your providing himself...he's a pimp.

Let's say a single mom with two young children is a provider. Her boyfriend realizes his minimum wage job pays him less per week than they spend on daycare. So they decide he should he play happy homemaker. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, childcare...the vast majority of domestic chores are his alone. This is the only scenario where I would say a a boyfriend without a job isn't a pimp.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 09:44 AM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
My thinking is unless your boyfriend has a job unconnected to your providing himself...he's a pimp.

Let's say a single mom with two young children is a provider. Her boyfriend realizes his minimum wage job pays him less per week than they spend on daycare. So they decide he should he play happy homemaker. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, childcare...the vast majority of domestic chores are his alone. This is the only scenario where I would say a a boyfriend without a job isn't a pimp.
I think Angel is essentially touching on the real issue: what is the relationship more than the words.

Who is really deciding how much to charge, how much to work, who to see or not, and what her menu is?

Who really controls her income, whether through force, collecting the money, emotional abuse, or any other means?

Basically, is she acting like the business owner, or is he?

True limps are the lowest lifeforms in the universe. Some, not all, "boyfriends" are pimps but just knowing the title tells you nothing.

Same with agencies: some truly act as facilitators/advertisers/phone answerers/etc., while others are limps by a different name. My ATF worked for an agency now out of business (all the ladies retired and the agency owner decided she didn't want to start with essentially a new group). The agency owner and many of the ladies are still friends and still look out for each other. Again, the name alone tells you almost nothing.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 09:49 AM   #12
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 262467
My ECCIE Reviews

Playing devil's advocate here for the hell of it...OK so..is it really any of your business where the money goes after the transaction is made? I'm not defending low life scum bag pimps in any way. Just counter-arguing. I'm sure you don't want your money paying for specific activities some providers may be into, but is it up to you to dictate what or where her money goes? If this woman chose to be managed and wants to give her money to some asshole that doesn't deserve it, well, that's her prerogative, unfortunately. From my understanding, you all are here to have fun, not to be the moral police. So why over-think it? Just pay the broad with the best services and have fun. Anything that happens afterwards is her business.
Angel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 10:00 AM   #13
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ryder81 View Post
To see weak people getting taking advantage of?
It matters to me.

Lets not kid ourselves. Pimps are there for the money.
Do they protect them? Sure they do. I would protect mt assets as well.

If the money isn't there do they get the money there? You bet your ass.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 10:34 AM   #14
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

So, do you publicly admit to assault and battery often, or is this just a one time thing?

You're no different than the pimps you despise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Pimps make me sick.

I beat the shit out of one a few years ago because he kept blowing my phone up.

I went there (It was her "Brother") seen her and the next week i kept getting messages to see her.

Then "he" got insulting with me so I finally went to see her, opened up the bedroom door and there he was. He came out telling me he was going to do this and that and I beat him to an inch of his life. She was screaming for me to stop and he was gurgling some shit about him calling the cops.

I took his cell phone out, dialed 911 for him and tossed it on his chest. Never heard another peep out of the fucking low life.

I still have the text messages he sent.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:22 AM   #15
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
So, do you publicly admit to assault and battery often, or is this just a one time thing?

You're no different than the pimps you despise...
Is your issue that he publicly admitted to breaking the law? Or, that he beat up a pimp?

Would a pimp be "Valerie's Mod Husband" or is that a boyfriend?

is "Valerie's Mod Husband" a pimp because he mod's all day and doesn't have a job or if he can prove he has a job does that make him boyfriend again?

I thought it would be pretty black and white, but now the waters are getting a little murky?

5T3V3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women