Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48305
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2024, 11:37 AM   #1
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5
Default "Uniting?" Fuck uniting.

Both Biden and Trump call for Americans to "unite", and I'm entirely disinterested.

I'm not interested in "uniting" with MAGA. I'm not interested in "uniting" with Project 2025. I'm not interested in "uniting" with racists, fascists, homophobes, and religious twats whose sole goal in life is ending liberal pluralism and representative democracy as we know it.

That's the danger right now. Because of the actions of one mentally deranged (republican) incel, we're getting some bullshit "kumbaya narrative" that this is a regular election, and regardless of who wins, things will be OK.
Bull fucking shit.

Before 2016, I didn't feel that losing an election would result in the disappearance of American democracy. While I may not like the new administration's policies, the system would hold.

No longer. We've already seen trump's Kleptokakistocracy kill 1 million Americans and stage a literal, bloody coup attempt. This time, they've been bold (stupid) enough to publish their plans to end democracy as we know it and replace it with a theocracy. They've told us their plans in no uncertain terms. No decent person should be interested in "uniting" with that.

So fuck all the beta cucks that want trump to win. They can "unite" with each other's asses, as far as I'm concerned.

The upside? There's a vanishingly small chance the GQP doesn't completely fuck up the Kumbayah illusion/delusion by the end of the RNC this week. Possibly by tomorrow. They can't help themselves, and most really don't want to.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 11:42 AM   #2
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Trumpf is not interested in uniting anything. Trumpf is a divide and conquerer.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 11:47 AM   #3
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Ah yes, the totalitarian Marxists want everyone to bow down to their views or they will preach hate.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 12:09 PM   #4
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
I'm not interested in "uniting" with racists, fascists, homophobes, and religious twats whose sole goal in life is ending liberal pluralism and representative democracy as we know it.
This is hilarious. Trump was already President for 4 years... the Constitution hasn't changed, but THIS time, THIS time TrumpHitler will literally destroy the Republic!!

Go put your big boy pants on.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 03:02 PM   #5
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

I’m with TechPapi on this one. I abhor the attempt on Trump’s life but I hate the idea of him being the President even more. Trump and his enablers are going to ruin this country.

P.S. Right now it’s hot outside. I have on my big boy shorts.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 03:07 PM   #6
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

trumpf can't even unite the Republican party. He wasn't able to unite his own cabinet and staff while in office
He's a divisive fraud
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 03:17 PM   #7
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I abhor the attempt on Trump’s life but I hate the idea of him being the President even more. Trump and his enablers are going to ruin this country.
If he's really Hitler incarnate, you shouldn't have any problem endorsing the use of violence.... if you don't maybe it's because you know calling him literally Hitler is simply a lie.

The left is hilarious and I cannot wait for the investigations and arrests that will be coming. I still expect another attempt on Trumps life... it's how lefties deal with things.. like toddlers.
Old 07-15-2024, 03:39 PM   #8
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
If he's really Hitler incarnate, you shouldn't have any problem endorsing the use of violence.... if you don't maybe it's because you know calling him literally Hitler is simply a lie.

The left is hilarious and I cannot wait for the investigations and arrests that will be coming. I still expect another attempt on Trumps life... it's how lefties deal with things.. like toddlers.
You brought up the Nazis not me. And I don’t espouse violence against anyone. For the record Trump is not Hitler reincarnated. But the man does have decisively fascist views.
Old 07-15-2024, 03:50 PM   #9
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
You brought up the Nazis not me. And I don’t espouse violence against anyone. For the record Trump is not Hitler reincarnated. But the man does have decisively fascist views.
Nope, that is le the Democrats keep telling and they take his comments out of context.

The totalitarian people are in the Biden administration , which is obvious to many. The Chevron ruling being overturned best example Republicans want freedom and U.S.Constitution followed.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 04:39 PM   #10
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
But the man does have decisively fascist views.
What fascist views does Trump hold? And I'm generously assuming that you know what fascism is.
Old 07-15-2024, 04:46 PM   #11
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
What fascist views does Trump hold? And I'm generously assuming that you know what fascism is.
https://www.politico.com/newsletters...oblem-00159265

https://scholarworks.gsu.edu/cgi/vie...science_theses

https://protectdemocracy.org/work/tr...cist-rhetoric/

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ascism/674791/
Old 07-15-2024, 04:52 PM   #12
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is hilarious. Trump was already President for 4 years... the Constitution hasn't changed, but THIS time, THIS time TrumpHitler will literally destroy the Republic!!

Go put your big boy pants on.
It’s a mental disease.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 05:07 PM   #13
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Both Biden and Trump call for Americans to "unite", and I'm entirely disinterested.

I'm not interested in "uniting" with MAGA. I'm not interested in "uniting" with Project 2025. I'm not interested in "uniting" with racists, fascists, homophobes, and religious twats whose sole goal in life is ending liberal pluralism and representative democracy as we know it.

That's the danger right now. Because of the actions of one mentally deranged (republican) incel, we're getting some bullshit "kumbaya narrative" that this is a regular election, and regardless of who wins, things will be OK.
Bull fucking shit.

Before 2016, I didn't feel that losing an election would result in the disappearance of American democracy. While I may not like the new administration's policies, the system would hold.

No longer. We've already seen trump's Kleptokakistocracy kill 1 million Americans and stage a literal, bloody coup attempt. This time, they've been bold (stupid) enough to publish their plans to end democracy as we know it and replace it with a theocracy. They've told us their plans in no uncertain terms. No decent person should be interested in "uniting" with that.

So fuck all the beta cucks that want trump to win. They can "unite" with each other's asses, as far as I'm concerned.

The upside? There's a vanishingly small chance the GQP doesn't completely fuck up the Kumbayah illusion/delusion by the end of the RNC this week. Possibly by tomorrow. They can't help themselves, and most really don't want to.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 05:32 PM   #14
texassapper
BANNED

Just as I thought. You DON'T know what fascism is. See these articles are all about the rhetoric and the feelings. Not a SINGLE fascist policy is named. Not one.
His decisively fascist views might as well be called decidedly bolshevik views. That's because there is zero relation between them and any policy proposal. You're funny though because you try to sound erudite, but you just don't have a lot of freespace in your molecular structure.
Old 07-15-2024, 05:35 PM   #15
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Trumpf is not interested in uniting anything. Trumpf is a divide and conquerer.
That's been the agenda a long time ago. Trump isn't the inventor of that tactic. He's just a participant like everyone else.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women