Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2020, 09:28 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1
Default Breaking News: Biden says he'll get "104% of the Black vote" after Superstar black entertainer's endorsement

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAA

Snoop Dogg will vote for the first time ever in 2020: 'I can’t stand to see this punk in office one more year'

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...222527735.html

Elise Solé
Yahoo CelebrityJune 6, 2020, 5:25 PM CDT

Rapper Snoop Dogg will cast his vote in the November presidential election for the first time. US (Photo: John Parra/Getty Images for Bud Light)

Snoop Dogg will cast his vote — for the first time ever — in November’s presidential election saying, “We got to make a difference.”

The 48-year-old rapper opened up on radio station Real 92.3 Thursday when asked for his thoughts on President Trump and the November election. “I aint never voted a day in my life, but this year I think I’m going to get out and vote because I can’t stand to see this punk in office one more year,” he responded.

Snoop Dogg, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, explained why he had never before exercised his right to vote: "For many years they had me brainwashed thinking that you couldn’t vote because you had a criminal record. I didn't know that. My record's been expunged so now I can vote." The rapper was convicted of felonies in 1990 and 2007.

Asked whether 2020 will be the first election in which the rapper participants, he answered, “Definitely. Because we’ve got to make a difference. I can’t talk about it and not be about it. I can’t tell you to do it and don’t go do it.”

The star didn’t mention newly-minted Democratic candidate Joe Biden or Trump by name but history reveals tension between him and the president. In 2017, Snoop’s “Lavender” music video featured a Trump "clown" lookalike on the end of a toy pistol. After it aired, the president tweeted, “Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!”

It was an about-face from 2007 when Trump called the rapper “the greatest” after his appearance on the reality show The Apprentice.

Mid-interview, Snoop Dogg warned people to be safe during the coronavirus crisis, explaining that he’s largely been indoors. "I've been up and down, I'm a human, I have good days, bad days, but I'm more locked in so I like to pace so either walk around in circles, watch things on TV, play video games.”

He added, “You know just keeping myself busy and staying active.”

BAAHHAHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 09:43 PM   #2
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Vote early and vote often. Seriously, Biden won’t get over 93% of the black vote.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 09:45 PM   #3
Levianon17
BANNED

He wants to make a difference with a demented fuck like Biden. He should start a new political movement with signs that read " Be Black Vote Biden", lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 09:48 PM   #4
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

It was an about-face from 2007 when Trump called the rapper “the greatest” after his appearance on the reality show The Apprentice
The Apprentice is what Trump should go back to when he loses in Nov. 2020.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 09:48 PM   #5
adav8s28
Valued Poster

oops double post
Old 06-06-2020, 10:11 PM   #6
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The Apprentice is what Trump should go back to when he loses in Nov. 2020.
He will get breast reduction surgery....
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 10:16 PM   #7
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Don't tell me that. He's got magnificent breasts for an old man. If I didn't know better I'd say he's been smoking a lot of pot or eating a lot of soy products.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 10:26 PM   #8
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Don't tell me that. He's got magnificent breasts for an old man. If I didn't know better I'd say he's been smoking a lot of pot or eating a lot of soy products.
Or he is taking supplements that causes his system to produce estrogen (female hormone). Too much estrogen in men will cause you to have man boobs.
Old 06-06-2020, 10:30 PM   #9
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Or he is taking supplements that causes his system to produce estrogen (female hormone). Too much estrogen in men will cause you to have man boobs.
Pot and soy do the same thing, but yes, supplements sound like the culprit.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 10:52 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Pot and soy do the same thing, but yes, supplements sound like the culprit.

what a time to be alive yes? thanks to the LQBTABCEFDHXYZ movement you progressives can openly fantasize about milking Trump's man nips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXI21S4ZWJU

BAHHAHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 11:25 PM   #11
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Sounds like with all the anticipated voter fraud they told Joe that he will get more than 100%. Real polls put it more like 80-85%. Sounds great but dems usually count on 90%+. Even had one pill, excused as an outlier, giving Trump 40% of the black vote.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 01:35 AM   #12
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Rasmussen is hardly an "outlier"...

https://thehayride.com/2020/06/rasmu...TH-uHaI9G5WFZg

They were the only one to get 2016 right.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 06:28 AM   #13
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Rasmussen is hardly an "outlier"...

https://thehayride.com/2020/06/rasmu...TH-uHaI9G5WFZg

They were the only one to get 2016 right.
Rasmussen historically oversamples Republicans and therefore will show results that favor Republicans. When there is a Republican upset, as there was in 2016, Rasmussen looks great. In the 2018 midterms, Rasmussen was the only polling company predicting Republicans would hold control of the House, even predicting an increase in the Republican majority. Rasmussen was the worst, by far, in 2018 due to their Republican bias. They are among the lowest rated polling companies out of 20+ in predicting results.

If you want accuracy, look at polls by Siena College, Monmouth University, Marist College, ABC News/Washington Post, Muhlenburg College, and a few others that have proven to be highly accurate over many years.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=irpromo

My opinion is that you can throw all polls done thus far concerning voter preferences among blacks in 2020 out the window because the recent events will really hurt Trump. His overall approval rating has tumbled in the last week and I would bet that his approval rating among blacks has tumbled more than the average.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 07:15 AM   #14
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
My opinion
Your opinion sucks, as usual.

So, are you saying Rasmussen "over sampled" black Republicans?

Black voters aren't as stupid as demoncRATS think they are. Trump has done more to let black people out of prison with the First Step Act than Biden did to put them in prison with crime bills he sponsored dating back to the 1980's.

That counts a helluva a lot more than what the dims and the MSM are trying to do pinning what a rogue police officer did on the President. That shit just don't fly.

I like real life polls anyway. Like this one from Biden's own home state. Republicans didn't even have to show up since their candidate is a forgone conclusion. Yet, they did and they blew the dims away...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...HL0tz6C9Hv0xhI

Go, Pennsylvania!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 07:34 AM   #15
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Your opinion sucks, as usual.

I like real life polls like this one from Biden's own home state. Republicans didn't even have to show up since their candidate is a forgone conclusion. Yet, they did and they blew the dims away...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...HL0tz6C9Hv0xhI
Thank you very much.

That vote means NOTHING! It won't mean shit in November. Trump voters will always turn out, primary or not. Will Biden win Pennsylvania? I don't know and neither do you. Biden will win Michigan. If Biden wins Florida the election is over. There are 14 states which are considered to some degree to be battleground states. Biden leads in 12 of them. The 2 where he is not leading, Iowa and Texas, were at no time thought to be in play for Democrats.

Trump's approval rating is now -12.3%. No POTUS seeking reelection has ever won with a negative approval rating.

The betting parlors, which up until this point in time, had favored Trump, have swung in the other direction and now have Biden as the favorite in November.

https://bookies.com/news/us-presiden...wn-biden-ahead

I'm interested in your "opinion" as to why you think Trump is a certain victor in November. Unlike you, I will respect your opinion.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women