Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-29-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Manipulating clients (continuation from Ms. Sassy's hijacked thread)

#1 NOT COOL to tell clients if you see so and so I will not give you references anymore. #2 Not cool to even suggest to clients that someone has gotten busted and is working for LE. #3 Not cool to gossip to clients about other providers (especially when you called them for a reference check to even see that client) one word PROFESSIONALISM.
This needed to be said because obviously I am not the only one who this issue has been brought back to by clients.
If you keep burning bridges here, you are going to eventually have no one to call for reference checks. Maybe we can all try getting along, being professional, show a little restraint and have a little class? We all screw up from time to time. So I am willing to forgive. But it seems to be a continuous problem.
These people know how to pick the truth out of bits and pieces of info. so I am not worried that you are hurting OUR business. We continue to give great service, and get great reviews. You are only hurting yourself.

Deuces I'm out!!

Old 04-29-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 Ali!!!

Glad we got that off our chests....NEXT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali*cat View Post
#1 NOT COOL to tell clients if you see so and so I will not give you references anymore. #2 Not cool to even suggest to clients that someone has gotten busted and is working for LE. #3 Not cool to gossip to clients about other providers (especially when you called them for a reference check to even see that client) one word PROFESSIONALISM.
This needed to be said because obviously I am not the only one who this issue has been brought back to by clients.
If you keep burning bridges here, you are going to eventually have no one to call for reference checks. Maybe we can all try getting along, being professional, show a little restraint and have a little class? We all screw up from time to time. So I am willing to forgive. But it seems to be a continuous problem.
These people know how to pick the truth out of bits and pieces of info. so I am not worried that you are hurting OUR business. We continue to give great service, and get great reviews. You are only hurting yourself.

Deuces I'm out!!

Old 04-29-2011, 01:25 PM   #3
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My simple answer: Hells Yeah!
Old 04-29-2011, 08:34 PM   #4
mssassy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37132
My ECCIE Reviews

total agreement and i second the hell yeah
Old 04-29-2011, 10:36 PM   #5
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Sydney--I'm glad we had our talk today and settled things amicably. Just as I stated to you, I'd also like to publicly share--I wasn't even aware of the problem you ladies were having with obtaining references.

I've always given references freely (except to those that have cooperated with LE) and I don't condone the withholding of references...or catty gossip, either.

Regardless of who we like or happen to be friends with, the fact is that we rely on each other for our safety within the hobby. I don't allow personal differences to affect my professionalism...and I don't approve of that type of behavior in others.

Let's mend the fences and do what we're here to do!
Old 05-02-2011, 12:23 PM   #6
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok since we are on this subject and all, I tryed to get a refrences from the person who started this thread and she told me and my client that she does not give me refrences. So how can we solve this like grown ups? Because its messing with my buisness, then the client wants to know what you could have possibly done to make this chick not give me an okay?! Then before I even meet the guy I have to explain immature high school DRAMA! one word PROFESSIONALISM.
HAHAHAHA REALLY?!?!
Old 05-02-2011, 12:30 PM   #7
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Shorty!!!! Where are you? Bring the popcorn and Beer! Looks like we got us another one going.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:50 PM   #8
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Can you say instigator?
Old 05-02-2011, 12:56 PM   #9
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

That sounds very familiar, Baby Dallas? Can you give me the same answer?....Btw I got a fresh bag of popcorn right here with me. p.s. and spellcheck
Old 05-02-2011, 02:17 PM   #10
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Somebody say spell check. Fricken A Spell Check
Old 05-02-2011, 02:28 PM   #11
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Dear sweet lil' dallas, you were told by me a few months ago I would no longer give/take references from you. You know why. Since you decided to make this a public issue I feel it is only fair to let everyone else know why I refuse to recommend you or give you references

I will NEVER put a client in jeopardy and give a reference for the following reasons:
a) You refuse to give reference for Sydney and I
b) You badmouth and lie about other providers and tell the client you will not see them or give them a ref if they see some of us
c) Your screening skills are lacking. (I have had people that I am their only reference and you never called me to check) And have been in the same room with you when you were "supposedly" screening some1 it is a JOKE!!
d) I will not place my friends/clients in jeopardy when you have told me yourself you have shown up taken their money and ran (without any services even given)
d) Will not EVER recommend someone who has been arrested and charged.

These are things from your OWN mouth NOT HEARSAY.
So carry on. This IS the things a PROFESSIONAL provider does for her clients. They protect them. Whatever you have to say about me you can call, place it in this forum, whatever. I have NOTHING to hide. I am an open book. Have always said if anyone has a ?? Feel free to ask and I will give you an honest answer.

This recent deal has nothing to do with why I wont give you references, you know that. And BTW you don't just text someones phone and demand a reference, There actually is a type of PROVIDER etiquette, as stupid as that may seem it is true lol!
Old 05-02-2011, 02:29 PM   #12
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure View Post
That sounds very familiar, Baby Dallas? Can you give me the same answer?....Btw I got a fresh bag of popcorn right here with me. p.s. and spellcheck
Bring the popcorn on over Sydney. I'll uncork a bottle of pinot grigio! BTW, nice new avatar. I would have replied sooner, but I've been staring at your ass for about an hour now while on the phone.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:30 PM   #13
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Also, you may want to close your male account down.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #14
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL CLOSE YOUR MALE ACCOUNT <Mod Edit: Read the rules> AND FOR YOUR INFO I DNT NEED OR WANT YOUR REFS YOU KEEP DOIN YOU AND ILL KEEP DOIN ME AND WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE END. AS FOR YOU SID STAY IN YOUR LANE YOU KNOW YOU A JOKE LMAO..... REMEMBER MISS ALI FATT I INTRODUCED YOU TO THIS HOBBY AND THIS THE THANKS I GET THANK YOU LMAO!!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #15
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Spellcheck dallas its Syd... and what lane is that. Last I checked we was in the same one. Matter of fact, ms. Pureness will be home next week,can't wait to see you.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women