Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70583
biomed161777
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453139
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48122
pyramider46370
bambino40977
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
Guest042316-1
Account Disabled

Default Reliability Matters....Question?

Today was the third time in the past 30-days where-by a I arrived on-time, for a confirmed appointment with a reputable, local provider.....all three appointments didn't happen.

All three were with different reputable, local providers, all three have registered proivider status on this site. All three appointments were made typically 1-day in advance, all three appointments were confirmed directly with the provider roughly 1-hour before appointment time.

Excuses from the providers after I arrived for the appointments were 1) "I have family members here taking showers, I didn't know they were coming over, I don't know how long they are staying", 2) "I was in the bath-tub and didn't realize the ringer on my phone was set on silent" and 3) "the hotel gave my room to another guest so I had to find a different hotel".

#1 apologized, that's it; #2 didn't apologize, only asked if I wanted to come back in a couple hours after she finished her bath; #3 apologized, that's it.

I get it I have little to no credibility on the site b/c I choose not to write review's but would appreciate hearing feedback based on everyone's experiences; who are the most reliable local providers, ladies who are most committed to keeping the appointment requests they accept?

Please don't ask me to call out names of the providers who dusted me, I don't want to do that.

Thanks to whom ever can help!
Guest042316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:41 PM   #2
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

1) Except for the "taking showers" part, that could happen. Hey, life gets in the way, and family members OBVIOUSLY aren't shared the provider's schedule, so they will pop in on occasion and muck things up. Real life does sometimes get in the way.

2) No excuse, IMHO. If it's that close to appt. time, she should at least have her phone on vibrate. She needs two hours to take a bath before she asked you to return? Yeah, right....

3) I call BS on this one, too. Was the confirmation an hour ahead of time done by email, or by text or phone? If the latter, she should have had your contact # i n her phone, and she should have relayed the info.

My 2 cents, again.
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:49 PM   #3
Guest042316-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
1) Except for the "taking showers" part, that could happen. Hey, life gets in the way, and family members OBVIOUSLY aren't shared the provider's schedule, so they will pop in on occasion and muck things up. Real life does sometimes get in the way.

2) No excuse, IMHO. If it's that close to appt. time, she should at least have her phone on vibrate. She needs two hours to take a bath before she asked you to return? Yeah, right....

3) I call BS on this one, too. Was the confirmation an hour ahead of time done by email, or by text or phone? If the latter, she should have had your contact # i n her phone, and she should have relayed the info.

My 2 cents, again.
Re. #3, she confirmed an hour prior via text; her phone is txt only.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #4
Kourtney Lynn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 86862
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow! I am really sorry to hear that. In my home town (Portland, Oregon) a lot of the guys have been complaining about the same things happening to them. It amazes me that with the economy as bad as it is, that some ladies aren't taking their business a bit more seriously. Yes, life can and does happen. But for you are confirming an hour beforehand, it's weird that those kinds of things just "happen".

Don't let it discourage you - There are plenty of wonderful ladies in the area that would be happy to have your business and spend some fun, quality time with you

xoxo Kourt
Kourtney Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:58 PM   #5
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kourtney Lynn View Post
Wow! I am really sorry to hear that. In my home town (Portland, Oregon) a lot of the guys have been complaining about the same things happening to them. It amazes me that with the economy as bad as it is, that some ladies aren't taking their business a bit more seriously. Yes, life can and does happen. But for you are confirming an hour beforehand, it's weird that those kinds of things just "happen".

Don't let it discourage you - There are plenty of wonderful ladies in the area that would be happy to have your business and spend some fun, quality time with you

xoxo Kourt
I couldn't agree more!
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:05 PM   #6
Fixer63
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 40

I understand you feelings, I have had several meetings cancel on me the day of the meeting too.
Fixer63 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:46 PM   #7
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marte View Post
I get it I have little to no credibility on the site b/c I choose not to write review's but would appreciate hearing feedback based on everyone's experiences; who are the most reliable local providers, ladies who are most committed to keeping the appointment requests they accept?

Please don't ask me to call out names of the providers who dusted me, I don't want to do that.

You tell us not to ask you to call out the names of the providers who 'dusted' you. Your request is fair enough. Yet, you want everyone to share who the most reliable local providers are. How do we collectively figure out who the most reliable providers are? We share experiences of who was unreliable, who NCNSed, who NSed, etc., as well as who has been a reliable provider for us.

Yes, you can share your experience with the least amount of drama by being factual and objective.

I would expect that ladies share with each other if some guy is a regular time waster or NCNSer when references are asked for.
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:25 PM   #8
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwolf View Post
You tell us not to ask you to call out the names of the providers who 'dusted' you. Your request is fair enough. Yet, you want everyone to share who the most reliable local providers are. How do we collectively figure out who the most reliable providers are? We share experiences of who was unreliable, who NCNSed, who NSed, etc., as well as who has been a reliable provider for us.

Yes, you can share your experience with the least amount of drama by being factual and objective.

I would expect that ladies share with each other if some guy is a regular time waster or NCNSer when references are asked for.
Amen.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #9
Fastcar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Sorry for your run of bad luck. I would advise giving someone a second chance if you have a good feeling about them and really feel an attraction. Some of the best relationships I have now started off on the wrong foot. Very glad I kept trying.
Fastcar is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:02 PM   #10
jimg654
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Couldn't agree more with Fastcar's advice. Some of mine have started out bad only to be redeemed by awesome meetings with providers once we did meet up.
jimg654 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #11
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Today was the third time in the past 30-days where-by a I arrived on-time, for a confirmed appointment with a reputable, local provider.....all three appointments didn't happen.

All three were with different reputable, local providers, all three have registered proivider status on this site. All three appointments were made typically 1-day in advance, all three appointments were confirmed directly with the provider roughly 1-hour before appointment time.

Excuses from the providers after I arrived for the appointments were 1) "I have family members here taking showers, I didn't know they were coming over, I don't know how long they are staying", 2) "I was in the bath-tub and didn't realize the ringer on my phone was set on silent" and 3) "the hotel gave my room to another guest so I had to find a different hotel".

#1 apologized, that's it; #2 didn't apologize, only asked if I wanted to come back in a couple hours after she finished her bath; #3 apologized, that's it.

Before I read any other post, why come here to complain/vent if you aren't going to state who did this to you? If they don't offer to make it up in some way or basically just blow you off, tell your story without emotion. Just state the facts as they happened which includes who did this to you. Coming here and complaining about it does nothing, well I take that back...

The goal here is to seek out pussy, not act like one. So step up and name names or anything you say, or have said, isn't valid or credible.

This is exactly the shit I'm talking about too. Gents continue to reward bad behavior, ladies too... This community needs some accountability...
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #12
nineninanine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Well, there ya go Marte..sounds like Ken has thrown down the challenge...

It's the old game: Name the Pussy or BE the Pussy...either way, its all about the Pussy!
nineninanine is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:24 AM   #13
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:

Such is life in the hooker world. Here's what I think happened.

1) Girl double booked and the other guy arrived before you did.
2) Girl double booked and the other guy arrived before you did.
3) Girl double booked and the other guy arrived before you did.

My advice....drive faster and always have a back up plan.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:48 AM   #14
Guest042316-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
Sorry for your run of bad luck. I would advise giving someone a second chance if you have a good feeling about them and really feel an attraction. Some of the best relationships I have now started off on the wrong foot. Very glad I kept trying.
Thanks Fastcar for your insight; good advice.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:38 PM   #15
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwolf View Post

Exactly. Why the fuck should we help someone who won't help us? Grow a set of balls and tell us who jerked you over, and maybe we'll give you some advice.
Kshunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women