Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70583
biomed161777
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453139
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48122
pyramider46370
bambino40977
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2013, 11:35 AM   #1
KCboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Tattoos question

Ok in most reviews we always comment on tattoos good or bad. We like or don't like for various reasons. Personally I like them but admit I've seen extreme cases too.
My question is what are your reasons for getting a tattoo?
Life changing event?
Your Birth or astrological sign ?
Yours or your kids names?
Etc etc? Guys or girls chip in

Also for the ladies since I've been to many strip clubs and a majority of the dancers have tats! How many of you ladies started as dancers and got your tats for that reason or did u get them after joining the hobby?

Have fun certainly will enjoy the comments thanks!
KCboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:00 PM   #2
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Awesome topic for me! I actually started getting them at first because I turned 18 and I could. Then I got my second one after I finished bootcamp and tech school. Basically because everyone else was doing it and it was kinda like a mark for starting a new chapter in my life. That was at 21. Then I didn't get anymore until I turned 27 and got into this hobby. I love that I have created a very unique look for myself. All my ink tells a story. I remember when and why I've gotten every tattoo. I love spending the time researching and googling tattoo ideas. I think its stupid for girls to try to mimick the style of another female so I'm constantly looking for new pieces to add to my body while keeping it tasteful, beautiful and not looking all cluttered together. I never got any new ones while at the strip club because, well, them girls steal everything. Hair ideas, makeup, outfits, and yes, other girls tattoos. I do agree with you that some people take it overboard though.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:06 PM   #3
KCboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Awesome topic for me! I actually started getting them at first because I turned 18 and could. Then I got my second one after I finished bootcamp and tech school. Basically because everyone else was doing it and it was kinda like a mark for starting a new chapter in my life. That was at 21. Then I didn't get anymore until I turned 27 and got into this hobby. I love that I have created a very unique look for myself. All my ink tells a story. I remember when and why I've gotten every tattoo. I love spending the time researching and googling tattoo ideas. I think its stupid for girls to try to mimick the style of another female so I'm constantly looking for new pieces to add to my body while keeping it tasteful, beautiful and not looking all cluttered together. I never got any new ones while at the strip club because, well, them girls steal everything. Hair ideas, makeup, outfits, and yes, other girls tattoos. I do agree with you that some people take it overboard though.
Interesting reasons Gemma! Does anyone know where the term "tramp stamp" came from and why? Personally I love seeing that tat peep out just above a pair of skin tight low cut jeans! Just turns me on to hope to see that sexy butt crack just below
KCboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #4
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I got my first tattoo right after boot camp, because that was what you were supposed to do LOL

I got my second tattoo the day I got my DD-214 from the Navy. A few years later I added to my second tattoo to celebrate my fifth year of sobriety. I added a banner with my sobriety date on it. I figured if I ever relapsed I could spend the rest of my life explaining why that date USED to be important lol. Making it yet one more incentive to stay clean and sober
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #5
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol, you are soooo right Sins. It was like a sign showing we were free again after boot camp! And I like the story on your ink work. Its always neat to hear other peoples stories of their tattoos.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:26 PM   #6
Martyoo7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Well I hate to flash my badge here but I am the local ink inspector. So I will need you ladies to stop by and disrobe so that I may get a closer look at your art work so that I may confirm that it is legit....
Martyoo7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:52 PM   #7
#SarahLynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 27366
My ECCIE Reviews

I have many tatoos none did I get after the hobby I got most of mine my senior year of high school and so on I have 2 that was just for fun and the rest have meaning ! Tats r a bad habbit lol but we all have habbuts!
#SarahLynn is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:03 PM   #8
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt
Valued Poster

The only way to determine if a tatoo us tasteful is to lick'em. So i do. Dont have any though. I have needlephobia.
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:19 PM   #9
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews

Because they are hot!!!! I started off as a dancer and worked in higher end clubs around the country where you were not allowed to have tattoos. If you did you had to cover them which was a pain and the cover up make up is expensive. I don't know if that has changed in the "Scores" of NY type clubs or just in the local scene.
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:40 PM   #10
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Wild wild west in Salina is like that too. I was actually denied a job because I had too many. He did say I was pretty with a wonderful body and a great dancer. But, I guess that's not at all important in a strip club.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:35 PM   #11
bcm1969
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Awesome topic for me! I actually started getting them at first because I turned 18 and I could. Then I got my second one after I finished bootcamp and tech school. Basically because everyone else was doing it and it was kinda like a mark for starting a new chapter in my life. That was at 21. Then I didn't get anymore until I turned 27 and got into this hobby. I love that I have created a very unique look for myself. All my ink tells a story. I remember when and why I've gotten every tattoo. I love spending the time researching and googling tattoo ideas. I think its stupid for girls to try to mimick the style of another female so I'm constantly looking for new pieces to add to my body while keeping it tasteful, beautiful and not looking all cluttered together. I never got any new ones while at the strip club because, well, them girls steal everything. Hair ideas, makeup, outfits, and yes, other girls tattoos. I do agree with you that some people take it overboard though.
I must admit I do like both of your upper arm tattoos. Hopefully someday I will be able to see them up close.
bcm1969 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:35 PM   #12
IamNobody
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Wild wild west in Salina is like that too. I was actually denied a job because I had too many. He did say I was pretty with a wonderful body and a great dancer. But, I guess that's not at all important in a strip club.

Kinda a silly reason to not hire someone. In the adult entertainment world I would say there are more people with ink than without.

Kinda like piercings.

I admire good ink.
IamNobody is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:48 PM   #13
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I was actually kind of pissed because I drove all that way and everyone was staring at me when he told me to not even fill out the application, he could already tell me I wouldn't get hired due to my amount of tattoos. My face and neck felt like they were burning I was so embarrassed. Then I left and drove home. Lol

Thank you for the compliments on my ink, I happen to love them as well! I love all art, actually.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:11 PM   #14
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews

You don't like my tattoos? At least I can cover them up. Your face on the other hand...
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #15
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Tattoo'd lady, bearded baby, they're my family
When I was lonely, something told me where I could always be
Where I could wish for pennies, if we had any
You'd meet me down at the shooting gallery
Yes, I'm a fair ground baby, wonder what made me
Fall for the Pearly Queen
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote