Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41240
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2022, 12:39 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Shocking new details coming from Durham

They spied on Trump WHILE he was President. If they can do this to a president, imagine what they can do to you. Scary.

Special Counsel John Durman:

DNC/Perkins Coie allies - Rodney Joffe, et al. - exploited a sensitive US govt arrangement" to gather intel on the "Executive Office of the President of the U.S."

They spied on Trump.

This wasn't limited to the Office of the President of the U.S.
They also exploited data from Trump Tower, another Trump building, and a "healthcare provider."

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 04:00 PM   #2
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Oh boy....mmm did Durham start a new restaurant selling Fresh-made nothing-burgers? The more recent comment Trump made was he wished that this report came out back in 2020. 2 yrs afterwards...and still NOTHING released. The Mueller report, the Warren report took less time. 3.8 millions dollars and we got one attorney who lied on a affidavit.,. Damn near nothing. Mueller charged 34 people and 26 Russian Nationals. I guess there are a lot of liars charged for covering up for Trump but...yeah the Durham report stirs up 1 attorney. Q.Where / when will this blockbuster produce anything noteworthy? A. The 2nd Tues of next week.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 06:26 PM   #3
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hmmmmm... Not surprised that YOU surely seem
okay with the spying and the manufactured LIES
about "Trump-Russia collusion.

Truth and honesty may not be your strong-suit. ..

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 11:31 PM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Oh boy....mmm did Durham start a new restaurant selling Fresh-made nothing-burgers? The more recent comment Trump made was he wished that this report came out back in 2020. 2 yrs afterwards...and still NOTHING released. The Mueller report, the Warren report took less time. 3.8 millions dollars and we got one attorney who lied on a affidavit.,. Damn near nothing. Mueller charged 34 people and 26 Russian Nationals. I guess there are a lot of liars charged for covering up for Trump but...yeah the Durham report stirs up 1 attorney. Q.Where / when will this blockbuster produce anything noteworthy? A. The 2nd Tues of next week.
Quit burying your head in the sand and quit spreading misinformation. We had an ACTUAL COUP attempt - by the Clintons and the Democrats.

The Russia hoax was a lie from day one—manufactured by Clinton and the Democrats and every person involved with this un-American activity must be brought to justice.

Clinton campaign lawyers paid for a tech firm to hack into servers at Trump Tower and later **THE WHITE HOUSE** to try to create the appearance of a Trump link to Russia. This an enormous revelation.

Old 02-12-2022, 11:33 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia

Full story

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...e-house-office

and

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cli...-house-servers
Old 02-12-2022, 11:41 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Given that the spying on Trump began in July 2016 -- the same month that the Obama administration opened its investigation into Russia "collusion"-- we may soon find out whether there were links between the Obama admin and the Clinton political operatives who were involved.

Is anyone even going to ask about the national security implications of a Clinton operative surveilling a sitting President of the United States?

And everyone who would have had to sign off on this?
Old 02-13-2022, 05:20 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/KanekoaTheGreat/3617
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 05:22 AM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Oh, this is a double Whopper. Just the tip of the iceberg tho. Panic in DC.
Old 02-13-2022, 05:24 AM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

NEW!

President Donald J. Trump:

"The latest pleading from Special Counsel Robert Durham provides indisputable evidence that my campaign and presidency were spied on by operatives paid by the Hillary Clinton Campaign in an effort to develop a completely fabricated connection to Russia. This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution. In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death. In addition, reparations should be paid to those in our country who have been damaged by this."

@LizHarrington76
Old 02-13-2022, 05:53 AM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/TheRealKimShady/46011
Old 02-13-2022, 06:25 AM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/62405

Imma add on to this tweet. As it caught my eye coming from Grenell.

“This is a crisis.”

A crisis, you say? Kind of like a Constitutional Crisis? Which would be required for the military to act?

Couple that tweet with learning today that Ratcliffe has handed thousands of intel documents to Durham.

I can’t say it enough, and I’ve stayed on this hill since day one as an Anon in this movement; Military is the only way and everyday we are inching closer and closer to the curtain pull.

Hang in there, Patriots. Keep pushing. Keep fighting.

If this were boxing, we “have them on the ropes”. This is no time to let off the gas. Push. Push. Push.

LFG!!!!!!

����WWG1WGA!����

(h/t @KarliQ for the tweet)
Old 02-13-2022, 06:29 AM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

If you read Trumps statement, he said “Robert” Durham. It’s JOHN Durham that’s investigating. Wonder why Trump posted ROBERT instead of JOHN?

I have always loved history.

Robert Durham was the first builder of a Durham boat in the township of Durham, PA.

As the story goes, George Washington confiscated Durham boats and used them when he crossed the Delaware River. You can read about Durham in the article linked below.

When you do your research to connect the dots in order to draw your own conclusions, don’t forget to research history.

History is fascinating. And remember, history repeats itself.

Lin ��❤️����

P.S. I credit John of The Patriot Voice for reminding me about the Durham boat. Thanks, John!!!

https://durhamhistoricalsociety.org/...e-durham-boat/
Old 02-13-2022, 06:44 AM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/62422

The chickens are coming home to roost. CYa Leslie
Old 02-13-2022, 07:27 AM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster